Cash free shopping at Best buy

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
A man and woman were observed packing a trunk full of lifted items from a local Best buy in California. Um.... Do I have to say it?

Screenshot_20211124-104436_Yahoo Mail~2.jpg

They used a cart for ease....LOLOLOL
Its happening here in Mass too.... even though they will get arrested.
I am watching people just walk right out the door of BJ's with TV sets.
They are going to have to station the local police at the doorway for the Holiday season

They are going to have to station the local police at the doorway for the Holiday season

Smash and grabs seem to be happening all over the country.

Remember how in the old days they could run with 2, 25 inch tube TVs in Olympic style speed?

Their so soft now

I wonder if this is like some kind of UNWIND from the lockdowns?

JO

That is a thought. On a different forum I only sometimes go to I am in a "discussion" about the county of Santa Cruz mandating mask in homes when people outside of the immediate family will be there.

That site is far left and I am the crazy rightwinger there :blues: ....but they all support the idea the county can say it is mandatory to wear a mask in your own home.

I tried to explain that people have grown tired of it all and the more they push the more they drive away from giving a shit.

That is a thought. On a different forum I only sometimes go to I am in a "discussion" about the county of Santa Cruz mandating mask in homes when people outside of the immediate family will be there.

That site is far left and I am the crazy rightwinger there :blues: ....but they all support the idea the county can say it is mandatory to wear a mask in your own home.

I tried to explain that people have grown tired of it all and the more they push the more they drive away from giving a shit.
They support laws to mask in your own fucking homes???????????.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back