Another Warning From Trump Comes True.....What Do You On The Left Have To Say Now????

Because they were treated better than the left wants everyone to think. Like I said, I bet they were better educated and lived better than the democrat slaves in their plantations today.
Interesting take. Either A. You know what you are saying is completely ludicrous or B. You're mentally ill. No other choices.

Thomas Jefferson owned over 2,000 slaves. It wasn't a plantation as much as a town.

He had blacksmiths, candle makers, potters, wheel wrights, glass blowers, you name it.

How did poor whites compete with that? They didn't. You can't compete with people who work for free.

Jefferson did free his slaves upon his death. Everyone should give him that.
Guess you missed this:

Yeah, who needs stupid stuff like "freedom", "salary", "holidays", "weekend off" etc when you can have "education", amIright?
Nothing to do with education. You're a government school product, huh.

Because they were treated better than the left wants everyone to think. Like I said, I bet they were better educated and lived better than the democrat slaves in their plantations today.
Of course, they were. Just because the Africans were brought here in chains, beaten, and made to work without pay, does not mean they were treated badly. They got an education and food. What more do they need, right?

Thomas Jefferson was removed from NYC City Hall yesterday.
A statue of Thomas Jefferson that stood there for 187 years was removed.....just like Trump predicted a couple of years ago.

View attachment 567907

And yet, there are still statues and paintings of Democrat and former Klan member Robert Byrd. Why aren't they taking those down? If I'm not mistaken, there's even a painting of Byrd hanging on a wall in Congress. There are also numerous buildings and streets named after him.

Thomas Jefferson owned over 2,000 slaves. It wasn't a plantation as much as a town.

He had blacksmiths, candle makers, potters, wheel wrights, glass blowers, you name it.

How did poor whites compete with that? They didn't. You can't compete with people who work for free.

Jefferson did free his slaves upon his death. Everyone should give him that.
Salvery was legal in America at that time. Who gives a shit?

Nothing to do with education. You're a government school product, huh.
So, you had private schooling, and you were taught that slavery was peachy-keen? Sorry to let you know but you and your parents were cheated out of an "education".

Of course, they were. Just because the Africans were brought here in chains, beaten, and made to work without pay, does not mean they were treated badly. They got an education and food. What more do they need, right?
You don't give a shit as long as they're ignorant and vote democrat.

So, you had private schooling, and you were taught that slavery was peachy-keen? Sorry to let you know but you and your parents were cheated out of an "education".
I never said that. Idiot.

Forum List

Back