Another Trump impeachment bombshell: Plot to oust acting AG and force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results

Pogo

Diamond Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
122,339
Reaction score
22,008
Points
2,190
Location
Fennario
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I know right. It's like they're not even listening to themselves so ---- why should we.
 

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
74,237
Reaction score
16,083
Points
2,180
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I know right. It's like they're not even listening to themselves so ---- why should we.
And it's not like he wrote it back in October....this was within 30 minutes.... "Its all lies" to "Let me tell you why the lies didn't matter."
 

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
6,838
Reaction score
2,161
Points
325
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
 

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
74,237
Reaction score
16,083
Points
2,180
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
Again, all of the above is verifiable and has been proven to be fact. You acknowledged it all last night.
 

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
6,838
Reaction score
2,161
Points
325
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
Again, all of the above is verifiable and has been proven to be fact. You acknowledged it all last night.
Then fuggun verify and prove away liar. All you got is bullspit.
 

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
74,237
Reaction score
16,083
Points
2,180
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
Again, all of the above is verifiable and has been proven to be fact. You acknowledged it all last night.
Then fuggun verify and prove away liar. All you got is bullspit.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
 

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
6,838
Reaction score
2,161
Points
325
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
Again, all of the above is verifiable and has been proven to be fact. You acknowledged it all last night.
Then fuggun verify and prove away liar. All you got is bullspit.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
Insisting something is "proven" doesn't prove a dam thing no matter times you stutter. Show proof (not highly biased uninformed opinion) or STFU.
 

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
74,237
Reaction score
16,083
Points
2,180
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
Again, all of the above is verifiable and has been proven to be fact. You acknowledged it all last night.
Then fuggun verify and prove away liar. All you got is bullspit.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
Insisting something is "proven" doesn't prove a dam thing no matter times you stutter. Show proof (not highly biased uninformed opinion) or STFU.
These are accepted facts. You can stomp your feet and attempt to call them into doubt but all are proven...as you acknowledged yesterday.
 

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
6,838
Reaction score
2,161
Points
325
Trump and Justice Dept. Lawyer Said to Have Plotted to Oust Acting Attorney General

Trying to find another avenue to push his baseless election claims, Donald Trump considered installing a loyalist, and had the men make their cases to him.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department’s top leaders listened in stunned silence this month: One of their peers, they were told, had devised a plan with President Donald J. Trump to oust Jeffrey A. Rosen as acting attorney general and wield the department’s power to force Georgia state lawmakers to overturn its presidential election results.

The unassuming lawyer who worked on the plan, Jeffrey Clark, had been devising ways to cast doubt on the election results and to bolster Mr. Trump’s continuing legal battles and the pressure on Georgia politicians. Because Mr. Rosen had refused the president’s entreaties to carry out those plans, Mr. Trump was about to decide whether to fire Mr. Rosen and replace him with Mr. Clark.

The department officials, convened on a conference call, then asked each other: What will you do if Mr. Rosen is dismissed?

The answer was unanimous. They would resign.

Much more from The New York Times...


This certainly adds more weight against Trump in his Senate impeachment trial. What do you think?
What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex, lies habitually, incited a mob to stop the Congress from approving his successor, tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor, called Mexicans rapists, fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute. Why anyone would vote for this guy again is a mystery
You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. Begging questions simply proves you cannot prove your "facts".
Everything I wrote has been proven.

He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
So? How exactly is that anybody else's business? If I had his money I would pay Stormy Daniels for sex too.
Glad you don't deny it--earlier you called it a "fact".
Paying someone for sex is behavior that is reprehensible and beneath the person I want running the nation. So you wouldn't get my vote.
But of course...he lied about it. Right? Are you okay with him lying about it?

He incited a mob and was impeached
Absolutely unproven that he incited anybody to do anything or that the protest was a mob. If you believe he was impeached you must also believed that everyone charged with a crime was considered guilty.
He was impeached...twice.
It is a fact that about 8,000 people lost on election night in 2020...city council elections, county elections, state elections, elections to the US House, US Senate and the Presidency. You know how many are still saying they were cheated? One person. Your blob. Nobody else on the ballot--the same ballot where his name appeared--is saying there was widespread voting irregularities. The rest took their defeat like adults. Not your blob. He had his son say to the crowd, "We're coming for you." His personal attorney appealed for "Trial by combat". When the crowd was storming the nation's capitol, the President didn't call for peace and he didn't deploy the national guard. VP Pence had to do it.

He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
Not a crime. And not found guilty
Again, is this the behavior you want in a President? Someone who tells others to "find votes" for him after he was declared the loser? Really?

He called Mexicans rapists
He called some Mexicans rapists which is true.
Wow.. really? You don't say.

He has fired people via tweet
So? You claim this is illegal for a President to do? Prove it.
Again, where did I say it was illegal?
Its a total dick move. Again, is this the behavior you want from your President?


His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent
And he was correct. Whining about it proves nothing.
Good to see you don't mind kids being put into cages to punish the parents as something to be upset by.

It speaks volumes as to why your blob lost so badly.
And again, ALL of the above, plus many more not listed here (e.g. shithole countries, baiting North Korea, shoving a prime minister, taunting football players, repositioning the Bronx in Germany etc etc etc), relate directly to character, not "policy", which puts the lie to all these yahoos bent on making the Rump Cult into something about "right" and "left" simply because they can't deal with the reality. Exactly as Rump himself --- don't like the reality? Just make up a new one.
I ran out of ink....

I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
I like how 9thIDdoc went from "You know no such things. Most of what you claim as fact is a despicable lie and have long been proven as such.. " to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
And now you're lying about what I wrote even though it's written here to be seen by anyone who cares to look. Guess you're just one of those folks totally incapable of telling the truth. You wrote:

What we know about the man is that he pays porn stars for sex,
"We" don't know any such thing
lies habitually,
Your despicable lie
incited a mob
despicable lie
to stop the Congress from approving his successor
despicable lie
tried to influence state officials to swing at least one state's electors in his favor,
despicable lie
called Mexicans rapists,
despicable lie
fires people by tweet and put kids into cages along the border--not as a last resort--but as a deterrent. All of that is fact and is not in dispute.
despicable lies
to confirming everything I wrote and just saying "it doesn't matter".
despicable lie
Again, all of the above is verifiable and has been proven to be fact. You acknowledged it all last night.
Then fuggun verify and prove away liar. All you got is bullspit.
He paid Stormy Daniels for sex.
He incited a mob and was impeached
He is recorded telling the Georgia SoS to "find him" votes
He called Mexicans rapists
He has fired people via tweet
His COS said that the kids in cages are a deterrent

All of this is proven.
Insisting something is "proven" doesn't prove a dam thing no matter times you stutter. Show proof (not highly biased uninformed opinion) or STFU.
These are accepted facts. You can stomp your feet and attempt to call them into doubt but all are proven...as you acknowledged yesterday.
These are accepted facts. You can stomp your feet and attempt to call them into doubt but all are proven...as you acknowledged yesterday.

Another lie. Just can't quit can you?
 

Pogo

Diamond Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
122,339
Reaction score
22,008
Points
2,190
Location
Fennario
Insisting something is "proven" doesn't prove a dam thing no matter times you stutter. Show proof (not highly biased uninformed opinion) or STFU.
Oh, you mean like the whole "election fraud" song and dance?
 

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top