Another Storyteller Drops Suit

So dropping the suit proves Trump didn't rape her?

What then does the fact the Juanita Brodderick never filed any charges, or lawsuit, ever, prove about the RWnut assumption that Bill Clinton raped HER?
I wonder how Paula Jones is making out?
Bill paid her $ 850 K so she wouldn't go public and describe his bent 'My Little Pony' 4" dick ............when erect!
Suuuure Bill never committed multiple sexual predations on numerous women.
Suuuuure!

Paula Jones lost her lawsuit.

Bill Clinton has never been charged or sued for rape so according to the OP all those accusations were fiction.

Of what? Bill Clinton's rapes? You've confirmed he's innocent.

'fraid not. All things are not relative.

You claim Trump is innocent because there is no longer a suit. No one ever filed rape charges against Clinton, so according to you,

he's innocent.
Trump isn't innocent because there is no longer a suit. He's innocent because there was never a victim.

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.
That brilliant retort doesn't conjure up a victim that hasn't been identified. Nor does it prove death threats that no one has ever seen.

So you admit that Bill Clinton is not a rapist because no rape has ever been proven.

'fraid not. All things are not relative.

You claim Trump is innocent because there is no longer a suit. No one ever filed rape charges against Clinton, so according to you,

he's innocent.
Trump isn't innocent because there is no longer a suit. He's innocent because there was never a victim.

That brilliant retort doesn't conjure up a victim that hasn't been identified. Nor does it prove death threats that no one has ever seen.

So you admit that Bill Clinton is not a rapist because no rape has ever been proven.
I had no idea that pointing out that the Trump lawsuit had no victim contained any admission about Bill Clinton at all. The claims against Clinton have victims that are anxious to be on camera. They exist. The plaintiff in the Trump case does not exist and never did.

What then does the fact the Juanita Brodderick never filed any charges, or lawsuit, ever, prove about the RWnut assumption that Bill Clinton raped HER?
Bill paid her $ 850 K so she wouldn't go public and describe his bent 'My Little Pony' 4" dick ............when erect!
Suuuuure!

Bill Clinton has never been charged or sued for rape so according to the OP all those accusations were fiction.
Paula Jones didn't lose. She was paid a settlement. You can't make the fictional plaintiff in the Trump case the same as the parade of women against Clinton.

he's innocent.

I had no idea that pointing out that the Trump lawsuit had no victim contained any admission about Bill Clinton at all. The claims against Clinton have victims that are anxious to be on camera. They exist. The plaintiff in the Trump case does not exist and never did.

Of course the plaintiff exists in the Trump case. You're retarded.

Suuuuure!

Paula Jones didn't lose. She was paid a settlement. You can't make the fictional plaintiff in the Trump case the same as the parade of women against Clinton.

On April 2, 1998, before the case could reach trial,[12] Judge Wright granted President Clinton's motion for dismissal, ruling that Jones could not show that she had suffered any damages.[12] Jones soon appealed the dismissal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.[9]

Suuuuure!

Wise up you fucking idiot!
Jones lost the initial lawsuit against Bill. Then she announced she was going to appeal the verdict THEN BEFORE SHE FILED THE APPEAL BILL PAID HER THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!!
Why?
Because Bill was such a nice guy?
It's not usual that when someone is suing for $850 K and loses the case then they announced they are going to file an appeal that the person being sued says: "You know what? Why don't I just hand you the $850 K you were going after and let's just forget the whole thing?".
Ya fucking RIGHT!
Her lawyers told Bill's lawyers Jones was prepared to describe Bill's "My Little Dick" in detail to the judge/jury.

Suuuuure!

Jones lost the initial lawsuit against Bill. Then she announced she was going to appeal the verdict THEN BEFORE SHE FILED THE APPEAL BILL PAID HER THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!!
Why?
It's not usual that when someone is suing for $850 K and loses the case then they announced they are going to file an appeal that the person being sued says: "You know what? Why don't I just hand you the $850 K you were going after and let's just forget the whole thing?".
Ya fucking RIGHT!
Her lawyers told Bill's lawyers Jones was prepared to describe Bill's "My Little Dick" in detail to the judge/jury.

First of all she didn't accuse him of rape.

Second of all it was cheaper to settle.

"Good morning Hillary dear.
Have a good sleep?
I've got a bit of news for you.
You know THAT WOMAN Paula Jones who tried to sue me even though I promised you 'nothing happened'?
Well she lost the lawsuit. That's the good news.
But she's going to file an appeal.
So what I did was pay her the full amount she was suing me for. That's right $850 K.
Anything you'd like me to order for your breakfast?".

Suuuuure!

Why?
Ya fucking RIGHT!

Almost a MILLION dollars cheaper asshole?
GOD your breath must stink!
If he hadn't exposed himself to Jones he could have gotten away with the sexual harassment.
But Jones was able to describe in DETAIL what 'My Little Ponies' tiny four inch erect dick looked like.
That little slip up cost Hillary and Bill almost a million bucks.

Of course the plaintiff exists in the Trump case. You're retarded.
Can you prove that? Rather than appear, the attorneys dismiss the case. If she exists trot her out. If death threats exist, which police agency has them.

Suuuuure!

Why?
Ya fucking RIGHT!

Almost a MILLION dollars cheaper asshole?
GOD your breath must stink!
If he hadn't exposed himself to Jones he could have gotten away with the sexual harassment.
But Jones was able to describe in DETAIL what 'My Little Ponies' tiny four inch erect dick looked like.
That little slip up cost Hillary and Bill almost a million bucks.
Dragging Bill Clinton's rapes around like toilet paper stuck to a shoe is supposed to make us forget that the plaintiff in the Trump case was never produced.

Isn't this the same case/person that has tried numerous times to get Trump on these claims? Seems the cases have been either dismissed &/or thrown out for numerous reasons over the years, including Statute of Limitations.

Funny. Try doing a little more "credible" research on her.

Didn't we go through all this before with Bill Clinton? These reports of accusations from women coming forward, are starting to look very Déjà vu to what Hillary is capable of.

Forum List

Back