Another Storyteller Drops Suit

Just the accusations of such a crime can provide the damage that the Clintons wanted to inflict on Trump because there is REAL, hard core information linking both Clintons to not only sexual assault but pedophilia as well and we are finding that out with the recent data dump of e-mails....plus we are learning that they participate in weird luciferian rituals that uses semen and blood. These people are fucking sick.
They aren't satanists, Dale. MUST you believe every wierdo thing you read?

I take it you don't dispute that your argument clears Bill Clinton of all rape accusations.

And you would be wrong. Bill Clinton has a reputation that spans decades, and has been confirmed by many of his friends and Secret Service personnel.

Trump has no comparable history.

I take it you don't dispute that your argument clears Bill Clinton of all rape accusations.

And you would be wrong. Bill Clinton has a reputation that spans decades, and has been confirmed by many of his friends and Secret Service personnel.

Of course you're going to say that. btw, Trump has accusations of sexual misconduct going back to the 70's. Why do you deny that?

Of course you're going to say that. btw, Trump has accusations of sexual misconduct going back to the 70's. Why do you deny that?

And the conformations?

And the conformations?

Of what? Bill Clinton's rapes? You've confirmed he's innocent.

And the conformations?

'fraid not. All things are not relative.

And the conformations?

You claim Trump is innocent because there is no longer a suit. No one ever filed rape charges against Clinton, so according to you,

he's innocent.

And the conformations?

Name one woman that Clinton raped.

she dropped her suit because she got death threats from insane trumpsters.

Of course she did dear.

It says so in your link title fuckwit.

Unlike you, I do not believe everything I read simply because it supports my wishful thinking.

You used it support your claim dumbass.

yeah, but it's not like he can tell fact from fiction. reading and comprehension clearly are not his strong suit or he wouldn't be voting for a sociopath

And the conformations?

Name one woman that Clinton raped.

Can't even name one?

And the conformations?

You claim Trump is innocent because there is no longer a suit. No one ever filed rape charges against Clinton, so according to you,

he's innocent.
Trump isn't innocent because there is no longer a suit. He's innocent because there was never a victim.

And the conformations?

he's innocent.
Trump isn't innocent because there is no longer a suit. He's innocent because there was never a victim.

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said.

And the conformations?

he's innocent.

be patient, setting new records is cats' goal

yeah, but it's not like he can tell fact from fiction. reading and comprehension clearly are not his strong suit or he wouldn't be voting for a sociopath
Enlighten me...

Of the two, which best describes you....

A. Intellectually inclined to use critical thinking skills,
to determine the likelihood and most probable senario,
based on facts and in conjunction with surrounding circumstances.

You do not lack in reading & comprehensive skills,
therefore, you are more then capable of arriving at,
logical conclusions based on facts, rather then ignorance.

B. Intellectually disabled and incapable of critical analysis,
to determine the likelihood and most probable scenario,
based on facts and in conjunction with surrounding circumstances.

Your reading and comprehensive skills are below average,
therefore, you are incapable of drawing logical conclusions.
And to be honest, you don't understand anything I've written!

Now, humor me...

Of the two, you identify with....

A. I know Hillary is corrupt to the core!
I'd have to be an idiot not to know,
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck,
walks like a duck.....it's a fucking duck, stupid!

I just don't give a shit, I'm voting for the duck anyway!

B. I'm voting for Hillary and I'm too stupid to know any better!

In fact, I'm so intellectually disabled,
I can't even determine she is corrupt.....despite the fact,

that a women, who has chosen a career in politics,
and has been working 30+ years in this field,

was playing dumb...like, with a cloth,
and acting clueless...I didn't think...
and pay to play was,...like, selling fifth ave for monopoly money,

Suggests she knew better, acted intentionally and is indeed corrupt,
and shouldn't have been able to use her 'get out of jail' card!

Either way, conveying a sense of pride in voting for her....
whether you're just too fucking stupid to know she's corrupted,
or despite the fact, she's corrupted and you just don't fucking care,
Tells me, if your brain were made of chocolate, it couldn't fill a M & M!

Trying to 'Herman Cain' didn't work, so instead of trying to wait until Trump dropped out of the race to drop their BS law suits they finally just gave up.

So dropping the suit proves Trump didn't rape her?

What then does the fact the Juanita Brodderick never filed any charges, or lawsuit, ever, prove about the RWnut assumption that Bill Clinton raped HER?
I wonder how Paula Jones is making out?
Bill paid her $ 850 K so she wouldn't go public and describe his bent 'My Little Pony' 4" dick ............when erect!
Suuuure Bill never committed multiple sexual predations on numerous women.
Suuuuure!

And the conformations?

he's innocent.

That brilliant retort doesn't conjure up a victim that hasn't been identified. Nor does it prove death threats that no one has ever seen.

Forum List

Back