If Ryan gets a chance to implemant anyone of of his proposed budgets

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
We will lose 3 to 5% of the middle class annually, all joining The ranks of the poor and there will be a increase of the street people population that will double every decade, This is the promise to our country from the right.
ryan.png

We will lose 3 to 5% of the middle class annually, all joining The ranks of the poor and there will be a increase of the street people population that will double every decade, This is the promise to our country from the right.View attachment 97038

So let me get this straight..... if he cuts the budget, which in the long run means I won't get my taxes raised, and possibly get my taxes cut...... you are suggesting that somehow I'll be worse off?

Especially given that not one thing in the budget, beyond the military, and the justice system.... benefits me? How will I be worse off? How will I end up no longer being part of the middle class (assuming I'm part of the middle class)?

We will lose 3 to 5% of the middle class annually, all joining The ranks of the poor and there will be a increase of the street people population that will double every decade, This is the promise to our country from the right.View attachment 97038

So let me get this straight..... if he cuts the budget, which in the long run means I won't get my taxes raised, and possibly get my taxes cut...... you are suggesting that somehow I'll be worse off?

Especially given that not one thing in the budget, beyond the military, and the justice system.... benefits me? How will I be worse off? How will I end up no longer being part of the middle class (assuming I'm part of the middle class)?
Forgetting your two things, without the other ones that only the blind can't see , I would double my estimate of the increase in poor in this country to 3 to 5% to 6 to 10% increase every year and double the percentage of people falling out of the middle class from it doubling in every decade to doubling in ever 5 years/ . If you can't get past the only one that counts is you, this country will die and your inability to see that is blind stupidity.

And the fear mongering continues. LMAO
Thats funny coming from a party whose prerequisite is being paranoid.

No what's funny is people too fucking stupid to understand the Ryan isn't on the budget committee any longer. But no reason to let facts get in the way of good propaganda, right?

If the government doesn't take your money away from you and spend it like they want instead of how you want you will no longer be in the middle class. This somehow makes sense to these idiots.

No what's funny is people too fucking stupid to understand the Ryan isn't on the budget committee any longer. But no reason to let facts get in the way of good propaganda, right?
Hey Einstein he has written multiple budget proposals for the Right , some Signed on to by all Regressives. I know exactly what he want for this country by the dollar and this puke is a danger to this country , exactly as Trump would be.

If the government doesn't take your money away from you and spend it like they want instead of how you want you will no longer be in the middle class. This somehow makes sense to these idiots.
That is simply stupid as a loon. Your puke party wants to cut trillions from the old ,the sick , the needy and education. They want to massively increase our defense budget and they wan to take much of the saving from taking support from the needy and hand it to big business and the wealthy. Business needs nothing . we have the highest gdp in history, they have had the highest profits in history and the highest percentage of gross for profit in history and the worker,, other then the last few months, has gotten none of the massive increased wealth of this country since 1981. Business needs no help but the worker dam well does. All these regressive party wants are spelled out in Ryans multiple budget proposals. Signed on to by 100% of the regressive . So I know exactly what your puke party wants to the dollar.

Hey Einstein he has written multiple budget proposals for the Right , some Signed on to by all Regressives. I know exactly what he want for this country by the dollar and this puke is a danger to this country , exactly as Trump would be.

He hasn't been on the budget committee for a couple of years now. Hint to the weak minded, things have changed since then. Also when you talk about budgets you're only talking about 37-38% of federal spending, all the rest is mandatory spending not subject to budgets, and that number is growing every year.

He hasn't been on the budget committee for a couple of years now. Hint to the weak minded, things have changed since then. Also when you talk about budgets you're only talking about 37-38% of federal spending, all the rest is mandatory spending not subject to budgets, and that number is growing every year.
This is all facts, He wrote multiple budgets backed by 100% of the regressive, he is now the speaker of the house where guess what, the budget is written, all of his budget proposals were reviewed and the analysis of all of them is that it was taking money from the needy and education to give much of it to big business and the wealthy and a massive increase in the military. The bill that came out of the house now does the same. His bill was supported 100% for the obvious reason, that what the hate party wants for this country.

We will lose 3 to 5% of the middle class annually, all joining The ranks of the poor and there will be a increase of the street people population that will double every decade.

Let them eat cake before they starve to death and rightly reduce the ranks of those who cannot support themselves....

The proud, such as me, will kill themselves before it reaches that point.

This is all facts, He wrote multiple budgets backed by 100% of the regressive, he is now the speaker of the house where guess what, the budget is written, all of his budget proposals were reviewed and the analysis of all of them is that it was taking money from the needy and education to give much of it to big business and the wealthy and a massive increase in the military. The bill that came out of the house now does the same. His bill was supported 100% for the obvious reason, that what the hate party wants for this country.

BS, you keep harping about education, let's take a look at that specific issue.

1. Education is NOT a federal function.

2. We've spent more than 2 trillion on the Dept of ED since it was formed.

3. What have we gotten for that 2 trillion +? Our world ranking has fallen. Test scores have fallen. Literacy rates have fallen. Graduation rates have fallen. All while be spend more per student than anyone in the world.

4. What's the regressives answer to a failed system? Can you say more money? Fuck you.

BS, you keep harping about education, let's take a look at that specific issue.

1. Education is NOT a federal function.

2. We've spent more than 2 trillion on the Dept of ED since it was formed.

3. What have we gotten for that 2 trillion +? Our world ranking has fallen. Test scores have fallen. Literacy rates have fallen. Graduation rates have fallen. All while be spend more per student than anyone in the world.

4. What's the regressives answer to a failed system? Can you say more money? Fuck you.
Well that would obviously be 100% wrong because it is a part of the function of government. The stupid idea that there is even a place in the world that doesn't get funding by government has me and everyone who has a clue rolling on the ground with laughter.. I insist that the federal government control the purse strings of education in this country, otherwise you and the rest of the hate party in hate states would only give education to the 6th grade or less, or none to save a buck. By the way we spent way over 2 trillion on a war that was 100% lie that murdered 5000 American hero's thanks to the policy of you and the rest of the hate party. Let me see what would I like to spend 2 trillion on, education or wars that are lies. I will need some time to think about that.

.....Let me see what would I like to spend 2 trillion on, education or wars that are lies. I will need some time to think about that.

I choose WAR. Every time. Without even the need to debate it.

Education. Has no legitimate place in Federal Government spending. It's unconstitutional. War on the other hand IS a Constitutional power of the Federal Government. I do mourn the loss of our male service people. We could have saved all that by simply nuking Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and having the CIA assassinate Hussein.

.....Let me see what would I like to spend 2 trillion on, education or wars that are lies. I will need some time to think about that.

I choose WAR. Every time. Without even the need to debate it.

Education. Has no legitimate place in Federal Government spending. It's unconstitutional. War on the other hand IS a Constitutional power of the Federal Government. I do mourn the loss of our male service people. We could have saved all that by simply nuking Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and having the CIA assassinate Hussein.
I'll keep this simple , buddy your just blind ignorant. You fit perfectly with the rest of the mindless in the right wing.

I'll keep this simple , buddy your just blind ignorant. You fit perfectly with the rest of the mindless in the right wing.

It is better that a closed mind learns nothing going more than necessary than having a mind so open it rolls out of one's head and loses all worth whatsoever.

Forgetting your two things, without the other ones that only the blind can't see , I would double my estimate of the increase in poor in this country to 3 to 5% to 6 to 10% increase every year and double the percentage of people falling out of the middle class from it doubling in every decade to doubling in ever 5 years/ . If you can't get past the only one that counts is you, this country will die and your inability to see that is blind stupidity.

Right, but the primary reason people fall out of the middle class, is because you tax away their money.

I only made $23,000 for the year. I paid $4,600 in taxes, on my massive $23,000 income.

Now regardless of what you people on the left claim, the reality very little of that is going to pay for roads, or bridges, police or fire, or even sewers, or even the US military.

The vast vast majority of that is going to programs that I don't qualify for.

You are not helping the people like me. You are a burden to people like me. You are a burden on the lower and middle class.

Forum List

Back