Another shooting - Time for change?

Info, I live in the woods. I have no neighbors. 2 men showed up in the middle of the night to break into my house to rob, maybe rape, maybe murder me. No phone, no electric due to hurricane Rita.
You took my gun. What do you suggest I do now?

You're supposed to submit. At least you'll all still be alive when it's over... maybe....

Even if they kill you, one death is better than you killing both of them.

oh darn. didn't that one elected idiot suggest throwing canned food at them?
I heard that somewhere. holy smokes
One of them said women should vomit or urinate in defense some time back.

And someone on this site said they should just relax and enjoy it.

Info, I live in the woods. I have no neighbors. 2 men showed up in the middle of the night to break into my house to rob, maybe rape, maybe murder me. No phone, no electric due to hurricane Rita.
You took my gun. What do you suggest I do now?

You're supposed to submit. At least you'll all still be alive when it's over... maybe....

oh darn. didn't that one elected idiot suggest throwing canned food at them?
I heard that somewhere. holy smokes
One of them said women should vomit or urinate in defense some time back.

And someone on this site said they should just relax and enjoy it.

oh jeeze, I heard that too. well whoever said that can sit back and enjoy it.
they don't want to come to my house. they won't only contend with me but:
MY SKITTY KITTY. lol

You make it sound as if gun deaths are mostly gun owners shooting violent criminals.
If fact, it's gun owners murdering innocent people.

Public gun ownership stops a few criminals every year, but kills thousands of innocents.

Please enumerate which laws were broken

The one that makes murder an illegal act. Drrrrrrr
So answer the rest of my question.
What new law would have prevented this from happening?

Automatic death sentence for anyone with a gun who commits any crime.
That would include holding an illegal weapon.
No appeals allowed; holding a gun is enough to condemn them.
It'll take a while, but the numbers will fall when the gun users realise any arrestable offence whist carrying a gun is death.

Since the gun lot claim their guns are to prevent crime, I'm sure legal owners never commit any arrestable offences, so they have no concerns themselves, and should support this proposal.

You make it sound as if gun deaths are mostly gun owners shooting violent criminals.

Public gun ownership stops a few criminals every year, but kills thousands of innocents.
I stopped a violent criminal with a gun 2 weeks ago.
That never got in a police report or the news paper. Various estimates by people with actual cognitive ability put the number of crimes prevented by civilian ownership of guns at about 2.5 million./year.

Please enumerate which laws were broken

The one that makes murder an illegal act. Drrrrrrr
So answer the rest of my question.
What new law would have prevented this from happening?

Automatic death sentence for anyone with a gun who commits any crime.
That would include holding an illegal weapon.
No appeals allowed; holding a gun is enough to condemn them.
It'll take a while, but the numbers will fall when the gun users realise any arrestable offence whist carrying a gun is death.

Since the gun lot claim their guns are to prevent crime, I'm sure legal owners never commit any arrestable offences, so they have no concerns themselves, and should support this proposal.
You are more unstable than usual, Fred. What's up?

so do cars. what do you suggest we do with them?

"Automatic death sentence for anyone with a gun who commits any crime.
That would include holding an illegal weapon."

Attempting to infringe on an American's right to keep and bear arms is against the highest law in the land so you would earn yourself a death sentence. And rightly so.

Where do you get that info? Your claims that most of the murders are not committed by violent criminals is suspect, at best.

And privately owned guns only stop a FEW criminals?

Where do you get that info? Your claims that most of the murders are not committed by violent criminals is suspect, at best.

And privately owned guns only stop a FEW criminals?

that was backwards and head shaking actually. or just a LIE

Attempting to infringe on an American's right to keep and bear arms is against the highest law in the land so you would earn yourself a death sentence. And rightly so.
He's Indonesian. Why is he even debating US politics? I know I don't go to Indonesia Message Board and assume I now how best to run their country.

He's Indonesian. Why is he even debating US politics? I know I don't go to Indonesia Message Board and assume I now how best to run their country.

Indonesia is a shariah shit hole -----Muslim Indonesians believe that their disgusting system is DIVINE. Christian Indonesians are leaving in droves.
---those that live in majority Christian areas like PAPUA are trying to extricate themselves from the shit hole of shariah ------Bali seems to have gotten away to
a large extent----thus saving its Christian and Hindu population from the filth.
Jews left long ago-------

How long have we had guns in this country?
How long have we had movie theaters?
How long have theater shootings been happening?
It isn't the guns and it isn't the movie theaters, if we don't start looking for the real problem, many more will die.

Tell me, is stupidity a hobby, or are you a professional fucking idiot?
Says the man with the inane remark about Iran and Russia attached to his moniker. That shows you do not actually know squat about history or politics.

He's Indonesian

No, I'm English.
Oh goody. A foreigner, living in a foreign to him) country trying to dictate policy in the US. You don't have standing to argue the 2nd Amendment, young fella.

you do not understand its POV-----it is a muslim in a shariah shit hole-----it imagines that a thing sitting in Jannah gave it special authority to DECIDE because it owns the BESTEST social system in the UNIVERSE and it sits on the PINNACLE OF PERFECTNESS

Forum List

Back