Another round of Biden student-loan vote buying

yes. Everyone knows this. What is your point.

All private schools do.

If you go to high school, pay your own way, don't force the community to do it for you.

What makes 12th grade the magic number you are will to fund with your taxes? A high school diploma is not worth much these days, 2 years at a CC where one might learn a trade and have a career for life is a benefit to the whole community.
the difference between child and adult.

there are child labor laws preventing children working, making it hard to earn their own tuition.

the difference between child and adult.

there are child labor laws preventing children working, making it hard to earn their own tuition.

You can legally get a job at 16. So lets stop public funded school at 10th grade.

everything is trump with you, isn't it?

No, just pointing out how alike the two sides are. You wingers are perfectly fine with the give aways your side does

EVER THINK OF GROWING UP?

EVER THINK OF KISSING MY ASS?

You can legally get a job at 16. So lets stop public funded school at 10th grade.

No, just pointing out how alike the two sides are. You wingers are perfectly fine with the give aways your side does

EVER THINK OF KISSING MY ASS?
I would, but the last time someone kissed your ass, they turned to stone.

not unlike the 30 billion a year Trump handed to farmers?

Farmers feed people. Food is mandatory, a college education is optional.

The reality is that not everyone is cut out for college. In some European countries, college is “free”, however, students must test into the specific college(science/math or humanities) and there is not DEI or any of that nonsense. In the US, we give loans to anybody that can get into any college and they can major in any field of study that college offers. Virtually every high school graduate can get into some college. I have no problem with that as long as they are paying for it, but to force taxpayers to pick up the tab for a 4-year party(in many cases) is ridiculous.

Obamacare was partially funded by student loan interest. It is not coincidence that student loans have been easier to come by since Obamacare and the subsequent increase in tuition by universities that knew they could raise their rates and that the government would continue to pay. Now, we bail out the students and essentially bail out at least a portion of Obamacare by forcing taxpayers to pay.

Ridiculous.

The reality is that not everyone is cut out for college.

I do agree.

In some European countries, college is “free”, however, students must test into the specific college(science/math or humanities) and there is not DEI or any of that nonsense.

I think this is a great system.

In the US, we give loans to anybody that can get into any college and they can major in any field of study that college offers. Virtually every high school graduate can get into some college. I have no problem with that as long as they are paying for it, but to force taxpayers to pick up the tab for a 4-year party(in many cases) is ridiculous.

I agree. The current system is stupid. I am not even on board with most of these student loan forgiveness schemes, all I have pointed out is that what he is doing does not go against the SC ruling.

But your comments above are why I think a discussion on public funded schools through what is essentially grade 14 is not a terrible idea. It would not need to be mandatory, and it would give kids a chance to learn a trade without going into debt to do so.

USSC said No and more recently other courts
When does his lawlessness get addressed?
Bitch all you want but Biden is trying his best to fulfill a campaign promise.

And the Court decision that made this difficult was the result of voting Republican for Senators and President

I agree that this will tick off a lot of Americans. He's gambling that he'll pick up half a million or so new votes, or at least that the ones who support him, will make sure and show up to cast their votes.
The ones it ticks off, are almost guaranteed to be Americans that wouldn't be voting for him anyway.
Oh horse shit. Republicans will take this money and still vote Republican

Libs:
”If we’re going to invest in our food sources and GENERAL WELFARE then damnit we better be wiling to pay ShaQuita and Guadalupe to run their baby factories and smoke weed.”

as I said above, both sides have their give aways they love and will defend to their dying breath.

two wings, one bird and you prove it daily

yes. Everyone knows this. What is your point.

All private schools do.

If you go to high school, pay your own way, don't force the community to do it for you.

What makes 12th grade the magic number you are will to fund with your taxes? A high school diploma is not worth much these days, 2 years at a CC where one might learn a trade and have a career for life is a benefit to the whole community.

You miss the point.

We can change the system to a K through college taxpayer paid system. That's fine.
However, under the system we currently have, these students signed loan documents promising to pay back the amount that was borrowed.
They should honor those legal agreements just like any other money borrower, and the government should hold them to their agreements.
These students now have the education, that supposedly gives them a higher earning power, so they should be able to take care of their own bills.

Biden is lying through his teeth, when he says he wants to relieve these people of their "crushing debt". He's doing it for one reason, and one reason only. Votes!

However, under the system we currently have, these students signed loan documents promising to pay back the amount that was borrowed.
They should honor those legal agreements just like any other money borrower, and the government should hold them to their agreements.
These students now have the education, that supposedly gives them a higher earning power, so they should be able to take care of their own bills

I do not disagree.

Biden is lying through his teeth, when he says he wants to relieve these people of their "crushing debt". He's doing it for one reason, and one reason only. Votes!

Yep. This is not really a new thing. They all do it.

People who Biden forgave loans for first have still not been granted permission to cease making payments... prompting some to speculate that after the election Biden will go back on his word.... he will blame republican's and the courts....

Too bad this is going to end up in the courts again, and the Supreme Court (If necessary) will hand him his ass again.
Yes, I know what the cult hopes will happen. But just stomping your feet and making the claim without any argument or evidence isn't compelling.

Use your big boy words. Why would it be struck down? It's not the same as the last attempt.

Yes, I know what the cult hopes will happen. But just stomping your feet and making the claim without any argument or evidence isn't compelling.

Use your big boy words. Why would it be struck down? It's not the same as the last attempt.
I am laughing at you again, chew toy. :auiqs.jpg:
You always avoid the 'separation of powers' with our nation....funny that.
Now, go troll somewhere else, chew toy.

I am laughing at you again, chew toy. :auiqs.jpg:
You always avoid the 'separation of powers' with our nation....funny that.
Now, go troll somewhere else, chew toy.
Oops, you forgot to support your babble with argument or evidence. Again.

Asking you to argue your own opinion is not trolling.

Now stop yer crubabying and tell us why the SCOTUS will strike this down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back