Another round of Biden student-loan vote buying

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Notice how fossil-Biden doles this money out? He does it incrementally in order to continually garner fresh headlines.
Just blatant vote buying, of the worst kind I've ever seen.
There's a reason it's been happening more during the last year.

Excellent!

Biden mentioned these poor slob's "crushing, crushing debt".
But apparently other Americans who have "crushing, crushing debt" don't matter.
All that matters, is shoring up the youth vote that he's been seeing slipping away.

Since government workers have only managed to forgive government employees' loans 2 years after it was announced, I wouldn't assume that this gets him any more votes. A lot of borrowers who have been jerked around for 2 years might very well resent him more for announcing even more new shit when they haven't gotten around to even doing the original shit he promised that was not affected by the SCOTUS case. Unless you have TEACH or PSLF qualified loans, Biden isn't going to do jackshit for you.

Excellent!
Too bad this is going to end up in the courts again, and the Supreme Court (If necessary) will hand him his ass again.
There still is a separation of powers in the US, and the House controls the purse strings.

But, you never let us down with your BS, FFI.
Excellent!

I also have no use for this pathetic red herring.

Explain why you think it is ok for taxpayers to pick up the tab for people who took out school loans. What about those of who paid off their student loans? Do they get a refund? What about parents who saved and paid for their kids college. Do they get their money back? What about those who chose not to go to college in the first place? Why are they on the hook for some higher earners who consciously chose to take out loans and often have higher paying jobs because of those loans? What happens going forward? Should I be saving for my kids education or should I just blow the money on new cars instead in the hopes that taxpayers will bail them out?

Yeah, you are either one who benefits or haven't thought this through.

Explain why you think it is ok for taxpayers to pick up the tab for people who took out school loans. What about those of who paid off their student loans? Do they get a refund? What about parents who saved and paid for their kids college. Do they get their money back? What about those who chose not to go to college in the first place? Why are they on the hook for some higher earners who consciously chose to take out loans and often have higher paying jobs because of those loans? What happens going forward? Should I be saving for my kids education or should I just blow the money on new cars instead in the hopes that taxpayers will bail them out?

It’s just more blanket emotionalism about how to solve these poor “ students”pain
College for Free and Vote for Me
Joe 101

I will explain
He’s a kid who does not pay taxes and reveals in the vote buying and emotional sap.

Notice how fossil-Biden doles this money out? He does it incrementally in order to continually garner fresh headlines.
Just blatant vote buying, of the worst kind I've ever seen.
There's a reason it's been happening more during the last year.

I have to give the old coot credit. Never before has a President so openly and brazenly told the Supreme Court to go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back