Another Racist attacks Obama.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Remember this woman?

Well.. she's now a "racist" because she no longer supports Obama and is calling him a "Fraud".

Hey, Obama! Where?s my mortgage payment?

Surprisingly, some six years into the Obama presidency, Joseph has turned against the president, disappointed that he did not deliver on his “hope and change” campaign promises.

:::::::::::

“Truth and honesty are important,” Joseph explained to Gilbert in the film. “He lied about everything.”

Joseph explained that after doing some research and listening more carefully to Obama, she realized he was a fraud, and “just like the Wizard of Oz, Obama has turned out to be nothing more than a man behind a curtain.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

Well.. she's now a "racist" because she no longer supports Obama and is calling him a "Fraud".

Surprisingly, some six years into the Obama presidency, Joseph has turned against the president, disappointed that he did not deliver on his “hope and change” campaign promises.

“Truth and honesty are important,” Joseph explained to Gilbert in the film. “He lied about everything.”

Joseph explained that after doing some research and listening more carefully to Obama, she realized he was a fraud, and “just like the Wizard of Oz, Obama has turned out to be nothing more than a man behind a curtain.”

Actually I don't think he ever promised that woman that stuff. She should be mad at herself from believing that he would.

Remember this woman?

Actually I don't think he ever promised that woman that stuff. She should be mad at herself from believing that he would.

HE promised ALL AMERICANS a cornucopia of shit.

...and he's spent the last 5-1/2 years shitting on us all.

So NOT paying for her gas is a bad thing?

The issue is that he made some people believe things and he was lying the whole time.

As he said the other day, he's not running for office now, so he now he can be honest.

But even then, he's still lying.

Remember this woman?

My point is that he portrayed himself as the next coming. He would heal the Earth, the Oceans would stop rising. He was the one we were waiting for. I can see how she bought into his god worship and assumed way too much. But shame on her, hope she learned her lesson. So few Obama supports will admit mistakes.

Remember this woman?

That's true.

In the times I have been conned and taken advantage of, I have also blamed myself for allowing myself to be fooled by someone that I should have known was a scumbag fraud. Common sense tells me not to believe much any political whore says, but the ridiculous pomp and rockstar cult of personality built up around the moonbat messiah was as obviously phony as the Heavan's Gate cult.

Even hitlary pointed out how insipid it was.

My point is that he portrayed himself as the next coming. He would heal the Earth, the Oceans would stop rising. He was the one we were waiting for. I can see how she bought into his god worship and assumed way too much. But shame on her, hope she learned her lesson. So few Obama supports will admit mistakes.

Your oh so right.

He ran on Hope and Change and of course his agenda had the change part right. He wants to "fundamentally change" America and he's giving it his best shot.

Anyone who voted for this POS is someone who wants to believe and can't bear to think he lied.

After all in their minds he's "THE ONE."

So she just figured out that politicians lie?

How high?

Jeff Beck - How High the Moon - YouTube

Yeah they all lie so whats the big deal? We can't stop them from lying so WTF let them lie. I will never understand why someone would use the excuse of "they all do it". It's your life my friend...it's your future that is in the hands of dishonest people. You can keep on supporting them and rewarding their lies but it will only hurt you in the long run. Do you really think that a person willing to mislead you has your best interest at heart? Think!

So she just figured out that politicians lie?

How high?

Jeff Beck - How High the Moon - YouTube

Yeah they all lie so whats the big deal? We can't stop them from lying so WTF let them lie. I will never understand why someone would use the excuse of "they all do it". It's your life my friend...it's your future that is in the hands of dishonest people. You can keep on supporting them and rewarding their lies but it will only hurt you in the long run. Do you really think that a person willing to mislead you has your best interest at heart? Think!

Well um no. The what's the big deal moment I'm referring to is just her revelation. Did the movie producer ask her if she would vote for McCain or Romney if she could. Making promises that they cannot keep is standard, par for the course. Like closing Gitmo. He did everything in his power to get that done. Congress on the other hand pass a law that negated his EO. Promise not kept.

We must be dealing with a new definition of racism because...uh..

No bed wetter, there are no different definitions of racism.

Claiming only whites can be racist, is racist.

Calling a black conservative "uncle tom", is racist.

Calling everyone who isn't black who criticizes the moonbat messiah a "racist", is racist.

Calling any black who critisizes the moonbat messiah a "sellout", is racist.

Insisting that black people must have unfair advantages through the force of government in order to achieve anything, is racist.

Ignoring the hundreds of shooting deaths in the black community by other blacks, and then inciting a riot when a "white hispanic" kills a black kid and calling for their lynching, is racist.

Ignoring the irony of the OP is just stupid.

Remember this woman?

Who said that she was racist?

Remember this woman?

Any examples?

Any examples?
If you like your dr you can keep your dr. If you like your plan you can keep your plan. PERIOD........
Not a Smidgen of Corruption at the IRS ~

Last edited:
shroom, the new critic is merely a disappointed voter, while you always will remain a racist until you wise up.

Forum List

Back