Another Professor Blasey-Ford Fraud?

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

There are several traumatic events that happened to me a long time ago.

One of them was being beat with a bullwhip by my stepfather. I remember the beating, I remember the pain, I just don't remember the exact date. I do remember that it was either my 6th or 7th birthday that I got the bullwhip, and it took me a week to learn how to make it crack properly. But, even though I don't remember the date, I do remember the reason for the beating. My stepfather was hungover that morning and was pissed at all the racket I was making at lunchtime.

Lack of any facts or evidence WHATSOEVER other than a person's mere word 24 years after the fact?

Fair assessment

WHY can you so easily believe that yet you laugh at accusations of women who say the Clinton's stalked them, murdered them, ruined their lives?

This is where you low IQ and lack of basic reading comprehensions fails you. To anyone with an IQ over 12 it should have been obvious from my first post in the thread that I do not believe it. I asked as simple question, but not simple enough for your low IQ self I suppose.

Guess I'm too smart to waste my time having nothing better to do than to read your EVERY post.

What is the point of coming to a thread if you are not going to read the damn thing?

It seems to have become some sort of strange badge of honor among Democrat women to announce that they have been molested in some way or other during the course of their lives.

Very odd.
Not really. The new movement on the left glorifies and confers power based on a level of victim hood. This and events like Smollett are bound to occur when being a victim becomes something that is valued.

She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996.

Ya know, if you get raped, you pretty much have the day marked on the calendar for life.

They keep throwing the lying floozies at officials they don't like, but nothing sticks.

After that debacle last fall, they should realize they will get nowhere trying to Kavanaugh anyone.

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accuses Trump of sexual assault in 1990s

Are basing this on your experience of getting raped?

Look, I know you in love with Trump but how many accusations does it take, in consideration of all the lies Trump has told, will it take?

65051825_2459614927600786_7003211499187470336_n.jpg
You & Trump are sd re because you ain't nothing close to Abraham Lincoln.

One of them was being beat with a bullwhip by my stepfather. I remember the beating, I remember the pain, I just don't remember the exact date. I do remember that it was either my 6th or 7th birthday that I got the bullwhip, and it took me a week to learn how to make it crack properly. But, even though I don't remember the date, I do remember the reason for the beating. My stepfather was hungover that morning and was pissed at all the racket I was making at lunchtime.

This woman was an adult at the time she's claiming.

This woman was an adult at the time she's claiming.

Well, there were several other incidents in my life that were pretty traumatic that I don't remember exactly when they were..................

Was arrested by the Carabineri in Italy for being in the wrong part of town and was taken back to the ship. Kind of a hard thing to forget, having a semi automatic rifle jammed into the small of your back while you're up against the wall with several others from your command. I remember it happened in Naples Italy, on my first cruise, probably a month or two into it. I was around 18 or 19 at the time.

My divorce from my ex wife was a pretty life changing event. I have trouble remembering when it happened, but it was sometime in the summer of 1993.

I also remember a pretty bad bicycle wreck that I had sometime in the late 80's while stationed at Millington TN. I hit a patch of sugar sand at probably 25 mph, and went sliding sideways. Chewed the hell out of my leg, all the way from my ankle to my hip in about a 4 inch wide swath. Had my leg bandaged for a whole week, and it was a pretty traumatic experience. Especially when the doctor took the sandpaper sponge and used it to scrub away all the scabs and dirt. I also remember that he noticed my legs were shaved (rode a lot on a bike, and there is a good reason for it), and told me that it was a good thing that my legs were shaved, because otherwise he would have been picking hairs out of the wound with a pair of tweezers.

Same thing when I had my foot go at a 90 degree angle away from my leg in a way it was NOT supposed to go, sliding into 3rd on a softball game. I know it was summer, and it was probably in 1993 because I was going through my divorce at the time, but I don't know the date. I do remember the searing pain, having my friends telling me to hurry up and take off my shoe, most of the doctors visit, and being on crutches for the next 2 weeks, but I don't remember the exact date.

Well, she is only one of the 15 women to accuse Trump of sexual assaults. How do you conclude so many have come forward with their experience?

Well, she is only one of the 15 women to accuse Trump of sexual assaults. How do you conclude so many have come forward with their experience?

His enemies became many when he announced his candidacy, and Legion when he won. Some are happy to sacrifice their own lives to the cause.

She can not even remember what year it happened and conveniently the only people she told are her two best friends. Ya no lies there. She waited 23 years to make the claim as well and only after the dems started making up the same stories.

Trump denies new sexual assault allegation: 'I've never met this person in my life'

So.....he has never met her but there lie a photo of them together....the man with greatest memory in the world can't remember this incident?

AND TRUMP NEVER LIES....RIGHT?:04:

Innocent until proven....

Oh wait, that standard is only for leftardz.

Strap a Lie Detector on his orange arm....

You have a thing for strapons.

Don't you.

She can not even remember what year it happened and conveniently the only people she told are her two best friends. Ya no lies there. She waited 23 years to make the claim as well and only after the dems started making up the same stories.
Thats cool but...he mever met her even though theyre in photos together

Ya photos can not be manipulated right? Also do you remember everyone you meet 23 years ago?

There will be others...she told several people when it happened...

Ya photos can not be manipulated right? Also do you remember everyone you meet 23 years ago?
i wouldnt say I DIDNT meet someone if i wasnt sure...and wasnt a fuckin liar

Forum List

Back