Madonna Gushes to Jimmy Fallon (Again) About Meeting ‘Hot’ Barack Obama

She had on her eyepatch and only saw half a man
upload_2019-6-21_21-15-30.png

she's about 60 years old now, not hot
She's about as hot as a stale dried out bologna sandwich. She's an untalented anachronism and she isn't able to shock and titillate audiences anymore but she can still count on her equally aging fan base to give a small crap about her.

Story at breitbart

Chicks do tend to like homosexual men. She does know that Obama is gay, right?

Story at Breitbart that alone shows this tread is trash and then to try and label Pres Obama is gay is a disgrace. I bet if you met him face to face you wouldn't have the balls to repeat that bullshit.

What's the fag going to do, sissy slap someone?

Story at breitbart

Story at Breitbart that alone shows this tread is trash and then to try and label Pres Obama is gay is a disgrace. I bet if you met him face to face you wouldn't have the balls to repeat that bullshit.

Now the man is a fag, SMFH. Gotta love these tough internet folks.

Story at breitbart

If he's not nobody is.

Story at breitbart

If he's not nobody is.

Trying to label a man as gay is some weak shit and is actually childish as hell.

Story at breitbart

If he's not nobody is.

Trying to label a man as gay is some weak shit and is actually childish as hell.

So sorry, Mudonna—Barry’s gay. and has a pre-op Transgender “wife”

If he's not nobody is.

I guess that is the new racist move to try and label this man as gay, unfortunately for you racist POS everyone knows that is bogus.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

If he's not nobody is.

I guess that is the new racist move to try and label this man as gay, unfortunately for you racist POS everyone knows that is bogus.

Racist...gay? Lol

If he's not nobody is.

Racist...gay? Lol

Racist......Lesbian :abgg2q.jpg:

If he's not nobody is.

Racist...gay? Lol

Racist......Lesbian :abgg2q.jpg:

You're incredibly stupid

Forum List

Back