Another Polar Vortex!Even Colder Than The Last One.Shall We Call This"The Global Warming Winter Of 2023? Will Al Gore Explain This Insane Cold?

Climate Alarmists.......on their way to the Global Warming Climate Crisis.....Carbon Emissions Control Symposium
This weeks all expenses paid "emergency (wink wink)" meeting will take place in the Swiss Alps where you'll enjoy
5 star accommodations, Private Mountain views, free premium ski passes, live entertainment, free room service featuring a Royal Dinner and hookers if you so desire. ALL on the TAXPAYERS DIME! ENJOY !!!

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1611613257.jpg

Last edited:
and who would of ever thought or predicted we would see the day of temperatures as cold as 100 below 0 here in our life time? So what we are seeing in the northern/mid-western states now are the product of global warming. According to Al Gore/John Kerry and a few other famous Democrats. are there polar bears floating on ice in New Hampshire? are there any cities around the world under water this week thanks to the north pole and its glaciers melting?
So today we can make even more global warming jokes/humour right here, and anyone wonder where Al Gore is now? Hmm,,,Florida? where its been really warm this week, right?
That's easy, he will blame you. Somehow you and your plastic bag use did this. Hot, cold, avalanche, tidal wave, asteroid...It is because of YOU. You must pay through taxation so that smart people can solve the problem YOU caused.

I'd be more concerned with the green belt moving.
Or the giant aquifer underneath southwestern Kansas that supplies a huge chunk of farming water to the region slowly but surely drying up....and a bunch of idiots too steeped in their political viewpoints to do anything meaningful about it.

Perhaps you'd like to make a scientific comment ... tell us about Rossby Waves ... that's what the thread is about ...
It's not what the OP was talking about, but I'll expand on what you said.

The polar jet stream is driven by the temperature difference between the poles and the mid-latitudes.

Global warming warms the poles more.

The decreases the temperature difference between the poles and the mid-latitudes.

That slows down the polar jet stream.

That makes the polar jet stream meander more, like a slow river.

That brings down pockets of cold air.

Overall, winters will be much warmer (as this one has been), but there will be brief bouts of sudden cold, when the weak polar jet stream lets a polar vortex drop down. That will be accompanied by unusually warm temps somewhere in the polar region, since cold air masses has a finite size. When cold air moves down from the poles, warm air moves up to the poles from somewhere else to replace it.

This happens every winter, over and over.

Denier pissheads, being on the lowest quartile of the IQ curve, think that every cold snap disproves global warming.

Yes, they really are that stupid, and so belligerently proud of being that stupid.
your hero the prophet algore said that by now florida would be under water and there would be no ice at either pole, Was he lying or simply wrong? It has to be one of the other, which is it?

Climate Alarmists.......on their way to the Global Warming Climate Crisis.....Carbon Emissions Control Symposium
This weeks all expenses paid "emergency (wink wink)" meeting will take place in the Swiss Alps where you'll enjoy
5 star accomodations, Private Mountain views, free premium ski passes, live entertainment, free room service featuring a Royal Dinner and hookers if you so desire.

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1611613257.jpg
How else you gonna get them there in a quick?

It's not what the OP was talking about, but I'll expand on what you said.

The polar jet stream is driven by the temperature difference between the poles and the mid-latitudes.

Global warming warms the poles more.

The decreases the temperature difference between the poles and the mid-latitudes.

That slows down the polar jet stream.

That makes the polar jet stream meander more, like a slow river.

That brings down pockets of cold air.

Overall, winters will be much warmer (as this one has been), but there will be brief bouts of sudden cold, when the weak polar jet stream lets a polar vortex drop down. That will be accompanied by unusually warm temps somewhere in the polar region, since cold air masses has a finite size. When cold air moves down from the poles, warm air moves up to the poles from somewhere else to replace it.
create a new theory to justify your failed theory, typical liberalism in action

your hero the prophet algore said that by now florida would be under water and there would be no ice at either pole, Was he lying or simply wrong? It has to be one of the other, which is it?
Neither. He simply has the timeline wrong.

The absolute infallibility of the "every Republican accusation is a confession" rule makes your posts even more creepy.

Now, the topic is climate, not your gay sex fixation. I do get it. You needed an excuse to run. Talking about gay sex is your standard way of running from any issue, so that's what you did.
Forsaking your thought leaders in a public forum is a good way to lose a ration of rice.

I just hope you're fully jabbed and boosted.

All I have to do is wait. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Maybe they could just stay put and do a Tele-Conference and save the 5 billion pounds of carbon emissions?

Ah wait.....saving the planet has nothing to do with their travels. Silly me!
No, not according to the people who know how to manage wealth and are therefore the smartest people in the world....

No, not according to the people who know how to manage wealth and are therefore the smartest people in the world....

Bingo!
It's all about wealth creation and wealth management!

You finally figured out the Climate / Global Warming Crisis hoax !!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Now please go set Mamooth on your lap and explain it to her.

Bingo!
It's all about wealth creation and wealth management!

You finally figured out the Climate / Global Warming Crisis hoax !!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Now please go set Mamooth on your lap and explain it to her.
I knew it all along, hell I was wise to Reagan's flim-flam on cutting taxes.

its gonna be kind of hard to explain why most of the upper 48 are freezing to death while at the same time,,its been pretty warm in florida. you cant have it both ways now trying to explain global warming
When it warms it does it incrementally so it takes several hundred if not thousands of years to facilitate.

Forum List

Back