Another one: Clemson University students occupy admin building; Protest "bananas"; Likely hoax.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Clemson students challenge ‘Black Out’ protesters

This shit is becoming an epidemic in the cesspool of higher "education" in America. Another left wing protest on a campus where they're demanding all sorts of drastic changes. One is the African American Literature professor admitting she uses her class to preach and brainwash kids....DEMANDING along with her students that her course be made mandatory for ALL students before graduating.

By the way....Clemson is a very esteemed school for Engineering and Agricultural studies. Not sure what African American poetry should have to do with being an engineer or agricultural professional.

ALL THIS stems from banners on Clemson campus honoring African American history (yeah I know....those CU racists hung banners all over honoring AA history). Well......SOMEONE hung a couple bananas from one banner.

WHO hung the banana?
25% chance a fucking dumbass 18 year old kid wanting to be a moron
75% chance it was one of these very same people protesting because....HEY....they need a cause and unless someone sparks one...they're all gonna be left out of the nation wide movement!!!

I bet they got tired of waiting on Clemson racists to actually....well....do something racist. So they just staged an event themselves and now they get to be a part of the movement.

Pathetic .

This shit is becoming an epidemic in the cesspool of higher "education" in America. Another left wing protest on a campus where they're demanding all sorts of drastic changes. One is the African American Literature professor admitting she uses her class to preach and brainwash kids....DEMANDING along with her students that her course be made mandatory for ALL students before graduating.

By the way....Clemson is a very esteemed school for Engineering and Agricultural studies. Not sure what African American poetry should have to do with being an engineer or agricultural professional.

ALL THIS stems from banners on Clemson campus honoring African American history (yeah I know....those CU racists hung banners all over honoring AA history). Well......SOMEONE hung a couple bananas from one banner.

WHO hung the banana?
75% chance it was one of these very same people protesting because....HEY....they need a cause and unless someone sparks one...they're all gonna be left out of the nation wide movement!!!

I bet they got tired of waiting on Clemson racists to actually....well....do something racist. So they just staged an event themselves and now they get to be a part of the movement.

Pathetic .

This stuff is getting ridiculous, protesting a banana....thank goodness they didn't hang a watermelon or a bucket of KFC, that could have resulted in a full-on riot situation :eek-52:

thats-racist.gif

WHO hung the banana?

Pathetic .

This stuff is getting ridiculous, protesting a banana....thank goodness they didn't hang a watermelon or a bucket of KFC, that could have resulted in a full-on riot situation :eek-52:

thats-racist.gif
Lmao! Now THAT gif...Is undoubtedly racist!

WHO hung the banana?

Pathetic .

thats-racist.gif
Lmao! Now THAT gif...Is undoubtedly racist!

OMG, I better give myself a slap :slap: :lol:

Forum List

Back