Another older white male beaten up

Please give this person a mask.
1600047968960.png

I can imagine the description given by the Citgo clerk: "The ugliest Black MoFo I've ever seen."

Wasn't anyone nearby who could have intervened? Jesus.
Folks are cowards
I could have taken him off

You know, I'm not really bothered by this. Personally, I'm tired of a bunch of frightened nobodies thinking they have that kind of control over people. If he was so afraid, he shoulda kept his ass home.

You know, I'm not really bothered by this. Personally, I'm tired of a bunch of frightened nobodies thinking they have that kind of control over people. If we was so afraid, he shoulda kept his ass home.
I understand your point ; however , this is a 70 yr old guy
You cannot attack a senior citizen
If it was your typical 25 yr old snot mouth then I concur

I understand your point ; however , this is a 70 yr old guy
You cannot attack a senior citizen
If it was your typical 25 yr old snot mouth then I concur

I had to ''walk'' some thug out of a wawa a few weeks ago. He was all up in some woman's face over who was in line first. Apparently, he must have thought everybody was just gonna stand there and let him get all ghetto and act like a fool. Well, he was wrong. lol.

• And we don't know what happened. We only know what white people told you what happened
  • And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • And you won't find black people on the net trying to dig up dirt on this old guy.
  • And you won't find black people saying "Well you know those white people need sort out white on crime because most people who attack whites are white"
  • And he'll spend a long time in Shawshank
  • And even after he does his time he won't be able to start over clean.
  • No one will hire him.
  • Most professional licences are out of the question too.
  • For the first five years he won't cannot get public housing or food stamps.
So how effective was this attack really ?

But let's say this person hates white people. What power does he have? None.

He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can violently fk blk people up and walk free. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly

• And we don't know what happened. We only know what white people told you what happened
  • And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • And you won't find black people on the net trying to dig up dirt on this old guy.
  • And you won't find black people saying "Well you know those white people need sort out white on crime because most people who attack whites are white"
  • No one will hire him.

He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can violently fk blk people up and walk free. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly
I have zero clue what you’re ranting about ??
You attack an elderly person and you should do many decades regardless of race .
Can you even agree on that ??
When that “white puke” killed many blacks in church I was outraged and I said , “give him the death penalty “

• And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • No one will hire him.

That’s not racism.

Stop playing the helpless victim all your life, harmonica.

I have zero clue what you’re ranting about ??
What part of what I said don't you have the intelligence to understand ?

You attack an elderly person and you should do many decades regardless of race .
Can you even agree on that ??
I don't know what led up to it. I don't know what this man said. Neither do you.

Can we agree on that ?

When that “white puke” killed many blacks in church I was outraged and I said , “give him the death penalty “
I don't believe you. I believe most white people were happy when Roof killed black people in that church. In fact I believe that deep down you wished Roof would have killed more black people

• And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • No one will hire him.

That’s not racism.

Stop playing the helpless victim all your life, harmonica.
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

Forum List

Back