Another older white male beaten up

I have zero clue what you’re ranting about ??
What part of what I said don't you have the intelligence to understand ?

You attack an elderly person and you should do many decades regardless of race .
Can you even agree on that ??
I don't know what led up to it. I don't know what this man said. Neither do you.

Can we agree on that ?

When that “white puke” killed many blacks in church I was outraged and I said , “give him the death penalty “
I don't believe you. I believe most white people were happy when Roof killed black people in that church. In fact I believe that deep down you wished Roof would have killed more black people
Then you’re truly a mentally sick and deranged man if you believe that !!
You’re so full of racism and hate that you need to seek professional help before you end up doing something violent!!
You’re a “genetically damaged “ psychopath !!

• And we don't know what happened. We only know what white people told you what happened
  • And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • And you won't find black people on the net trying to dig up dirt on this old guy.
  • And you won't find black people saying "Well you know those white people need sort out white on crime because most people who attack whites are white"
  • And he'll spend a long time in Shawshank
  • And even after he does his time he won't be able to start over clean.
  • No one will hire him.
  • Most professional licences are out of the question too.
  • For the first five years he won't cannot get public housing or food stamps.
So how effective was this attack really ?

But let's say this person hates white people. What power does he have? None.

He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can violently fk blk people up and walk free. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly

Stop playing the helpless victim all your life, harmonica.
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.
Vast majority of blacks killed in the USA are from your own ilk . That is all many of you seem to know . Thank god most of you cannot shoot straight or the murder rate would be 50 times higher

• And we don't know what happened. We only know what white people told you what happened
  • And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • And you won't find black people on the net trying to dig up dirt on this old guy.
  • And you won't find black people saying "Well you know those white people need sort out white on crime because most people who attack whites are white"
  • No one will hire him.

He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can violently fk blk people up and walk free. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

Presently, you are a weak, hateful racist.

• And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • No one will hire him.

That’s not racism.

Presently, you are a weak, hateful racist.
I am about to place this sociopath on iggy
He belongs in prison

You’re so full of racism and hate that you need to seek professional help before you end up doing something violent!!
The vast majority of white people are killed by white people. Focus on them.

And as that man got beat up, 6 white folks got beat up the same way by other whites. Another white racist bait thread.

The vast majority of white people are killed by white people. Focus on them.
I will focus on myself as I am not as “tribal “ as you

Focus on white people in your community.

Like this white man who wants to infect kids HIV and if that's not bad enough......Guess what ? White people freed this man on bail.

Ot this huge manhunt for this 'pedophile who shared film of himself raping baby

A huge manhunt ? The white man can tell you the location of a star millions of miles away and now they're pretending that they can't find this fella ? .

When you start to dig into pedophile/pedophilia groups they ALWAYS find that they start stepping on politically connected and financially powerful toes of people who are in "respectable" positions in society.. And thus are made to stand down from pursuing charges.

Last edited:
Focus on white people in your community.

Like this white man who wants to infect kids HIV and if that's not bad enough......Guess what ? White people freed this man on bail.

Ot this huge manhunt for this 'pedophile who shared film of himself raping baby

A huge manhunt ? The white man can tell you the location of a star millions of miles away and now they're pretending that they can't find this fella ? .

When you start to dig into pedophile/pedophilia groups they ALWAYS find that they start stepping on politically connected and financially powerful toes of people who are in "respectable" positions in society.. And thus are made to stand down from pursuing charges.
These whack job judges are freeing everyone

• And he got arrested
  • And he got charged
  • No one will hire him.

That’s not racism.

Even you can't believe the bovine excrement that you spout. I don't think this had anything to do with racism at all. This was a thug behaving like a thug, his race didn't matter at all. There is no excuse at all for a young, healthy person to beat an elderly person; any moron knows it's no contest.

You attack an elderly person and you should do many decades regardless of race .
I don't know what led up to it. I don't know what this man said. Neither do you.

Can we agree on that ?

When that “white puke” killed many blacks in church I was outraged and I said , “give him the death penalty “
I don't believe you. I believe most white people were happy when Roof killed black people in that church. In fact I believe that deep down you wished Roof would have killed more black people
That's a bunch of bullshit. You need to get a life and stop living in your imaginary world where every bad thing is the result of someone hating you.. Face it, you aren't that important. I've never met anyone who didn't believe Roof did an evil thing and deserved to be punished to the full extent of the law. You're projecting your sick, demented beliefs of racial hatred on the rest of us who don't share them.

Can we agree on that ?

That's a bunch of bullshit. You need to get a life and stop living in your imaginary world where every bad thing is the result of someone hating you.. Face it, you aren't that important. I've never met anyone who didn't believe Roof did an evil thing and deserved to be punished to the full extent of the law. You're projecting your sick, demented beliefs of racial hatred on the rest of us who don't share them.
Well I don't believe you. You're a liar. You were glad that Roof killed black people.

Matter of fact. I believe the only reason white people show this fake concern over Dylan Roof was because he killed the wrong black people.....he killed OLD CHURCH GOING BLACK PEOPLE.

It was YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE who Roof REALLY wanted but he didn't have the balls to go to the hood knowing that people are gonna be strapped. So he just went to church and killed old Morgan Freeman type black people.

If roof would have went to the hood and killed young black people he would have been awarded a medal of fkin honor.

Can we agree on that ?

Well I don't believe you. You're a liar. You were glad that Roof killed black people.

Matter of fact. I believe the only reason white people show this fake concern over Dylan Roof was because he killed the wrong black people.....he killed OLD BLACK PEOPLE.

See if roof would have went to the hood and killed young black people he would have been awarded a medal of fkin honor.

It was YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE who Roof REALLY wanted but he didn't have the balls to go to the hood knowing that people are gonna be strapped. So he just went to church and killed old Morgan Freeman type black people.
You’re on iggy !!!

Forum List

Back