Another Night Of Embarrassing Convention For The Democrats

You mean his entire abandonment of principles and decorum?

That has to be an all time quote.....

Principles and decorum when you defend Donald Trump
You would have a point if I defended Trump

You funny!
Bringing up Principles and Decorum while defending Trump

<sob>. Not FAIR, he is not sposed to say bad things about Trump

Even though Trump has launched personal attacks against Obama for a decade

You funny!

<sob, they said bad things about obama><sob they racist><sob>

oh fuck of.

You funny!

Where did I defend Trump?

From the Democrats having to display the same faces multiple times on screens to make it look like there were more people listening to Kamala's diatribe than there actually were to the Democrats dragging Hillary Clinton back out to whine and bitch about her 2016 loss none of them have gotten over yet to Obama reminding everyone why he used to be called (among other things) the 'King of 'I'', it was another embarrassing failure for the Democrats.

Last Night's Dem Convention theme was that the Dem Voters are the oppressed and the Republicans are their oppressors.
In other words pure cultural demagoguery, hate mongering and fear mongering.

You funny!

in their minds, if you don't attack him, you're defending him.

sick little puppies, they are.

From the Democrats having to display the same faces multiple times on screens to make it look like there were more people listening to Kamala's diatribe than there actually were to the Democrats dragging Hillary Clinton back out to whine and bitch about her 2016 loss none of them have gotten over yet to Obama reminding everyone why he used to be called (among other things) the 'King of 'I'', it was another embarrassing failure for the Democrats.

Last Night's Dem Convention theme was that the Dem Voters are the oppressed and the Republicans are their oppressors.
In other words pure cultural demagoguery, hate mongering and fear mongering.
martin luther kings niece was tagging michelle as complete identity politics and a joke.

we gonna call her racist and against civil rights? i dare the left to do that.

When Barr and Durham nail Obama for the biggest scandal in US history,

Might be a concern if not for Barr and Durham having long ago lost any credibility with the American people.

Credibility comes from convictions.
Clinesmith pleaded "guilty" to falsifying evidence.
Barr is 1 - 0
Keep watching for more indictments and more guilty pleas as they roll-over on the higher ups.
I hear Strzok is singing like a canary.

You funny!

in their minds, if you don't attack him, you're defending him.

sick little puppies, they are.
For sure... if you don't mindlessly scream your hatred for Trump endlessly you are a "Trumper"

warren speaking up for native americans after mocking them

Speaking as a native American, every time that lying POS speaks, especially as / on behalf of Native Americas after pretending to be one for decades for personal benefit I long to see real native Americans step up and tell her to STFU.

President Obama brought his A game last night

His scathing attack on the Trump Presidency will go down in history and define it for eternity
Imagine what the MSM would say if an out of office Trump ripped his successor like Ears did. It would be a total 180 and you’d flap it up.

I read where the DNC Convention is drawing around 2 Million viewers each night....Shark Week draws more than that. Hell, re-runs of 'Taxi' draws more viewers.

:p

The DNC had a convention??
they are having a multi-day seriously drawn out hypocritical parade of the most boring infomercial ever produced.

Well that sounds like a Dem party convention, completely phony. I'm surprised the idiots think people buy into their nonsense anymore.

I read where the DNC Convention is drawing around 2 Million viewers each night....Shark Week draws more than that. Hell, re-runs of 'Taxi' draws more viewers.

:p

The DNC had a convention??
they are having a multi-day seriously drawn out hypocritical parade of the most boring infomercial ever produced.

Well that sounds like a Dem party convention, completely phony. I'm surprised the idiots think people buy into their nonsense anymore.
well like you say, they are idiots.

How can any decent american stand to watch even a second of ANY political convention? To believe in something besides God that intensely is a waste of time. I will never understand people so fervent in their political beliefs.

The last time I saw somebody actually embarrassed by their performance at a convention was back in '88 when Bill Clinton didn't know how to shut up and the delegates displayed their displeasure. Otherwise these conventions are, "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?", sort of a thing.

Forum List

Back