Another Look at Arizona Election Numbers

---Arizona Audit Hearing RECAP: 74,000 Ballots with No Record---

I'll beat far more than 74,000 votes casts at Florida and Texas voting locations weren't mailed out either.

Gloating is arrogance spelled differently. Watching this country being destroyed is treason.

Are you referring to January 6th?

Before and after the election Trump showed his true colors that it was all about himself, never the country. And I feel no sorrow for those suckered in by the Ninja's and their disinformation campaign that work well in soliciting $5+million. Or perhaps they were totally inept and believed those 74,000+ early ballots should have been delivered through the mail even if requested in person at early voting locations.

Are you referring to January 6th?

Before and after the election Trump showed his true colors that it was all about himself, never the country. And I feel no sorrow for those suckered in by the Ninja's and their disinformation campaign that work well in soliciting $5+million. Or perhaps they were totally inept and believed those 74,000+ early ballots should have been delivered through the mail even if requested in person at early voting locations.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The results of the forensic audit are eagerly awaited.

---Numbers, numbers. Which ones are correct? Don’t look to the legacy media for anything other than a surface pass at what is being uncovered by the Arizona audit. The Arizona senate hearing on 15 July gave us a taste of what to expect in the final audit report, but just about the only story endlessly repeated by the Democrat-media complex was this one which was magically produced by the Associated Press just one day later---

---In other words, never mind the devastating testimony given at the senate hearing; “there are only 200 cases found” (and by implication, the audit is a waste of time). The AP (“AgitProp”) was previously taken to task here. They are part of the Democrat political machine and should be ignored unless the goal is to understand the latest Democrat false narrative.---

A look at the numbers shows me only two parties, literally something like 1.5% of people felt it was worth voting for a third party. How ridiculous is that. People should feel like their vote counts no matter who they vote for.

Oh, oh. This lady looks like she is Hispanic. That is a minority. She cannot possibly be lying.

Last edited:
---Maricopa County – Investigation Finds Additional 740,000 Ballots Have No Documented Chain Of Custody---

The results of the forensic audit are eagerly awaited.
What were the results? Come on, be honest lennypartiv Lastamender Nostra

You fucking tards now claim that this highly partisan audit, performed by the Cyber Ninjas, a firm that had NEVER performed a Forensic audit, sided with.................

............. No Fraud was detected.................. OUCH.

And you claim is wasn't a REAL Audit.

Laughing at you AGAIN.

Forum List

Back