Another lie debunked-High Black Support for trump

IM, what do you think about the recent controversy over the FBI labeling 'black indentity extremists', as they call them, as a threat? Apparently Barr is lumping them in with the small government folks who they're subsequently labeling 'anti-government' now.

They're asking tech companies for backdoors and they wanna start using government computer algorithms to monitor and sort em out online and commit them involuntarily for state run reeducation. According to Barr's memo to our militarized police force and intelligence agencies anyway. Basically anyone who question's the government's narrative on a given issue, policy or event.

The orange holocaust with Barr as Adolf Trump's Himmler?

Yes! We're all interested in the ramblings of USMB most racist poster

At least he takes that kind of thing seriously. Note that I didn't ask any of the resident Democrat or Republican bootlickers about it. I already know their answer. They'll be asking where they line up for their bar codes and striped garments. Probably even ask to cuff themselves, too. And an autographed and framed picture of Trump and Barr in their cells.

Two more race-baiting whores for the DNC

Orange is not a race thankfully. Imbibing orangeade has corroded your mind.

You leftists are race baiting whores

Your pain is palpable. The truth has wounded you.
You're just a race baiting whore

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
Analyzing Black Support for President Trump
by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump recently convened a "Black Voices for Trump" conference in Atlanta. In his speech to those assembled, Trump said: "We're going to campaign for every last African-American vote in 2020. We've done more for African-Americans in three years than the broken Washington establishment has done in more than 30 years." And, according to The New York Times reporting, Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

This theme echoes a message Trump delivered to black Americans during his first presidential campaign in the summer of 2016, when he declared: "At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce."

A prediction that Trump will gain 95% of the black vote is hyperbole, of course, but Trump clearly thinks he should be improving on the 8% vote among blacks he received three years ago. Based on what we see so far in terms of black ratings of the job Trump is doing as president, currently at 10%, I don't see a high probability of that happening.

For one thing, there has been remarkably little variation in Trump's job approval ratings among any group. As my colleague Jeffrey Jones recently noted, "Perhaps the most notable aspect of Trump's quarterly average approval ratings is their stability," with less than six percentage points separating Trump's highest and lowest quarterly averages so far in his term in office. More remarkably, Trump's calendar-year averages in 2017, 2018 and through this month in 2019 have varied by only one point, coming in at 40%, 41% and 41%, respectively.

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.

Gallup has more data and insights on the attitudes and behaviors of employees, customers, students and citizens than any other organization in the world.

We will not be voting for trump.
I want to know what is wrong with "your" people. Just this weekend at a funeral 13 people were shot in, once again, Chicago, the liberal bastion of stupidity. Maybe this is why more blacks are moving towards a leader that actually does something good for them, instead of using hyperbole and giving nothing but grief.

13 people shot at Chicago memorial party for man killed by gun violence, police say
Work on what's wrong with "your" people. We are moving towards Biden.
Blacks LOVE everything democrats have done for them: public housing, crime, public schools, welfare and fatherless households.
More ignorant white racist drivel.
Trump's real record on race may surprise you
Did you notice who wrote that story for the Trib? C'mon, man.

The orange holocaust with Barr as Adolf Trump's Himmler?

At least he takes that kind of thing seriously. Note that I didn't ask any of the resident Democrat or Republican bootlickers about it. I already know their answer. They'll be asking where they line up for their bar codes and striped garments. Probably even ask to cuff themselves, too. And an autographed and framed picture of Trump and Barr in their cells.

Is that a gun in your pocket? That's the nicest thing you have posted about me.

So being a racist baiter is the nicest thing you've ever been called? Race baiters are no different than Racist.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump recently convened a "Black Voices for Trump" conference in Atlanta. In his speech to those assembled, Trump said: "We're going to campaign for every last African-American vote in 2020. We've done more for African-Americans in three years than the broken Washington establishment has done in more than 30 years." And, according to The New York Times reporting, Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

This theme echoes a message Trump delivered to black Americans during his first presidential campaign in the summer of 2016, when he declared: "At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce."

A prediction that Trump will gain 95% of the black vote is hyperbole, of course, but Trump clearly thinks he should be improving on the 8% vote among blacks he received three years ago. Based on what we see so far in terms of black ratings of the job Trump is doing as president, currently at 10%, I don't see a high probability of that happening.

For one thing, there has been remarkably little variation in Trump's job approval ratings among any group. As my colleague Jeffrey Jones recently noted, "Perhaps the most notable aspect of Trump's quarterly average approval ratings is their stability," with less than six percentage points separating Trump's highest and lowest quarterly averages so far in his term in office. More remarkably, Trump's calendar-year averages in 2017, 2018 and through this month in 2019 have varied by only one point, coming in at 40%, 41% and 41%, respectively.

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.

Gallup has more data and insights on the attitudes and behaviors of employees, customers, students and citizens than any other organization in the world.

I want to know what is wrong with "your" people. Just this weekend at a funeral 13 people were shot in, once again, Chicago, the liberal bastion of stupidity. Maybe this is why more blacks are moving towards a leader that actually does something good for them, instead of using hyperbole and giving nothing but grief.

13 people shot at Chicago memorial party for man killed by gun violence, police say
you keep saying that "whites" owe your people something. I want to know what "your" people are doing about your people.. After that you can then talk about the rest of US.

Whites owe us money. That's money we lost making life easier for whites. So I am going to talk about that because the bullshit you think is fake news.

So being a racist baiter is the nicest thing you've ever been called? Race baiters are no different than Racist.
You guys call everything racist but the racist shit you post. Any truth told about white racist is called race baiting but the racist lies about us you post daily are not.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

you keep saying that "whites" owe your people something. I want to know what "your" people are doing about your people.. After that you can then talk about the rest of US.
I don't owe IM2 anything

The government of this country owes blacks. Blacks have paid taxes and those dollars went to white communities. So you owe.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

I don't owe IM2 anything

The government of this country owes blacks. Blacks have paid taxes and those dollars went to white communities. So you owe.
No, the government of this country doesnt owe blacks a fucking cent. The liberal Demoncrats who owned blacks and kept them in chains all their lives owe blacks. Are you a Demoncrat? Then you owe yourself a good ass kicking for being a retard.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

Whites owe us money. That's money we lost making life easier for whites. So I am going to talk about that because the bullshit you think is fake news.
Did you know that Al Sharlaton and Jessie Lovechild Jackson endorse the "slavery" of blacks to the liberal government while they would have a special seat with all those liberal politicians you dumbasses voted for? Maybe again you need to see what your own has done to you.

CbrntQRW0AQ-UCS.jpg

‘Awakening’: Black voters ‘abandoned’ by Democrats warm to Trump
Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

He's already won 2020. What about 2024 ? :biggrin:

You guys call everything racist but the racist shit you post. Any truth told about white racist is called race baiting but the racist lies about us you post daily are not.
Not only are you a race-baiting whore you are a liar
POST THOSE GOD DAMN RACIST POST I HAVE MADE RACE BAITER?

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

He's already won 2020. What about 2024 ? :biggrin:

Since republicans have begun taking people off the voter rolls...

Judge orders 234,000 purged from Wisconsin voter rolls

An Wisconsin judge on Friday ordered the state to remove hundreds of thousands of people from Wisconsin's voter rolls because they may have moved.

The case is being closely watched because of the state's critical role in next year's presidential race. Ozaukee County Judge Paul Malloy also denied the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin's petition to intervene.

Lawyers for the League and for the Wisconsin Elections Commission indicated they will appeal and asked Malloy to stay his ruling pending those appeals, but he declined.

Judge orders 234,000 purged from Wisconsin voter rolls

Last edited:

I don't owe IM2 anything

No, the government of this country doesnt owe blacks a fucking cent. The liberal Demoncrats who owned blacks and kept them in chains all their lives owe blacks. Are you a Demoncrat? Then you owe yourself a good ass kicking for being a retard.

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Slavery began in 1641, the democratic party, 1828. Republicans owned slaves, republicans practiced apartheid and todays republican party can't vote to restore voting rights. Your argument is retarded son.

‘Awakening’: Black voters ‘abandoned’ by Democrats warm to Trump
Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

That's not happening. You can post a story from a far right website, but I happen to be black and live in the black community in a trump state.

Not only are you a race-baiting whore you are a liar
POST THOSE GOD DAMN RACIST POST I HAVE MADE RACE BAITER?
The fact you never say anything about the real race baiting done by whites, but call any legitimate fact based criticism of racist behavior by whites race baiting is evidence of your racism.

I don't owe IM2 anything

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Slavery began in 1641, the democratic party, 1828. Republicans owned slaves, republicans practiced apartheid and todays republican party can't vote to restore voting rights. Your argument is retarded son.
You are an idiot who has no clue about American History. Sorry but I think 22 trillion dollars spent on the War on Poverty is more than enough to give away, and it still didnt work. Why arent you mad about those black guys who shot up other blacks at the funeral? Doesnt that bother you at all? Shouldn't they be paying restitution for their crimes or is it just "whities" fault all the time?

I don't owe IM2 anything

Did you know over in Africa where blacks were either killing blacks or enslaving them, they went to the Ivory Coast and sold those slaves off to Muslims who carried them over to the British who were owning the slaves at the time. But they weren't really slaves yet because just like the Irish who were indentured servants of the King, so were the blacks until that Sewell Character(blackman) sued the British so HE could keep his blacks slaves. Does that matter to you at all, or you just hate White people, because you are a moron.

Forum List

Back