Jewish

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Hey I since long test my dna. First I found evidence of jewish ancestry in my autosomal DNA by 23andme (23andme is pretty good at assigning and finding jewish ancestry). Now I tested Y DNA and mtdna. Y DNA seems to be serbian which is in line with my known ancestry serbian. But I thought my mtdna is gypsy because my mum is gypsy eventhough her grandmother was half russian but it was her father apparently who was russian if that is true not her mother. But my mtdna shows nothern european matches which is weird for balkan, serbia and gypsy ancestry. I was thinking if it is maybe jewish. Sorry if im stupid but I cant distinguish german names from ashkenazi names and such. Can anyone help me with further information? mtdna is the direct maternal line and y dna is the direct paternal line and autosomal dna is the whole genetic make up. Happy Hannukah

AC.jpg
Overview.jpg
mtdnaPrintcertificateblank.jpg
mtdnamatches.jpg
AncestralOriginsmtdna.jpg
Advancedmatches1.jpg
Advancedmatches2.jpg
Advancedmatches3.jpg
Advancedmatches4.jpg

Hey I since long test my dna. First I found evidence of jewish ancestry in my autosomal DNA by 23andme (23andme is pretty good at assigning and finding jewish ancestry). Now I tested Y DNA and mtdna. Y DNA seems to be serbian which is in line with my known ancestry serbian. But I thought my mtdna is gypsy because my mum is gypsy eventhough her grandmother was half russian but it was her father apparently who was russian if that is true not her mother. But my mtdna shows nothern european matches which is weird for balkan, serbia and gypsy ancestry. I was thinking if it is maybe jewish. Sorry if im stupid but I cant distinguish german names from ashkenazi names and such. Can anyone help me with further information? mtdna is the direct maternal line and y dna is the direct paternal line and autosomal dna is the whole genetic make up. Happy Hannukah

View attachment 296217 View attachment 296218 View attachment 296219 View attachment 296220 View attachment 296221 View attachment 296222 View attachment 296223 View attachment 296224 View attachment 296225

Mazel tov!

I sent my dna in and they sent me a letter that just said "Haha, very funny"

That can't be good.

Either way, the world's global police state and big brother now know exactly who you are. :71:

No hiding from SKYNET for you now!

skynet

I want now to marry a beautiful jewess. But I think a gentile cant marry a jewess, at least not in Israel. You can go to another country though but not in Israel.

Bet you didn't think I knew how to rock 'n' roll.
Oh, I got yahweh's stamp on my very soul.
There ain't no need to be a wailing wall flower,
'Cause now we're living on jew power.

I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
We're the chosen ones, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the rapture hour,

Bet you didn't think I knew how to bank 'n' roll.
Our man Netanyahus never on the dole
There ain't no need to be a super power,

Talking to you, now.
Your Armageddons gonna come for you.
Keep on, keep on, keep on keeping on.
Keep on keeping on, keep on keeping on.

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Clapton

I want now to marry a beautiful jewess. But I think a gentile cant marry a jewess, at least not in Israel. You can go to another country though but not in Israel.
I wouldnt be too picky if I were you

meh, that's crap.

Come on over to American and go to an American University.

Hell, over here, you don't really even need to convert. It probably would help.

My cousin married a Jewish man, and we're Roman Catholic.

Just convert to Roman Catholicism or Judaism and go to an American University, and you will be all set. As long as you have plenty of money of course. Be a finanancial asset manager, a lawyer or a doctor, and you will have no problem landing yourself a J.A.P.

In fact, you are a quarter way there, aren't you? You're one of the Pope's own, right? So all you need to do is apply to get a green card and get into an American University, and the rest. . . well, that is up to you.

One of my past girlfriend's went here, she converted. You will have a lot of luck here;

Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law - Wikipedia

Maybe I have a Voksdeutsch ancestor as well

Hello Svetozar,

Thank you for contacting FTDNA! I do not see anything that would indicate that your mtDNA matches have Jewish ancestry, although you can always click on their name in your match list to get their email address from their profile and email them to ask. T2b5 is not a specifically Jewish haplogroup but that does not mean that there wouldn't be anyone who has this haplogroup with Jewish ancestry.

On the other hand, if you do an internet search for T2b5 or T2b5 in relation to Jewish ancestry, you can find more information. I always look at the Wikipedia page for a haplogroup, at least as a place to start and maps and find sources in the Wikipedia sources. I haven't looked into this so you will have to do your own homework, so to speak, but this article I found about "Sephardic signature in haplogroup T mitochondrial DNA" might interest you.

Sephardic signature in haplogroup T mitochondrial DNA

If someone is matching you on the mtFull Sequence test on all three coding regions (HVR1, HVR2, and the Coding Region) like these three people are that would mean that you and your matches have a common matrilineal ancestor within the last 24 generations or so, or roughly within the last 600 years. It would not be surprising if you had and your matches had an ancestor that far back in one of the German-speaking lands who had some descendants who went to Serbia and some who went to Scotland, maybe depending on whether they emigrated via the Danube or the Rhine. This is speculation but it is plausible. This wouldn't indicate that you have a German grandmother but rather that you and your matches would have had a common great-great-X-grandmother some time within the last 600 years or so.

Forum List

Back