Another lie debunked-High Black Support for trump

Blacks LOVE everything democrats have done for them: public housing, crime, public schools, welfare and fatherless households.
More ignorant white racist drivel.

It matches your ignorant black racist drivel.
There is no black racist drivel being spoken by me or 99 percent of the blacks posting here. There is no increasing black support for trump.
You just cant teach some people FACTS...Must be pretty dark where you reside.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

you keep saying that "whites" owe your people something. I want to know what "your" people are doing about your people.. After that you can then talk about the rest of US.
I don't owe IM2 anything

The government of this country owes blacks. Blacks have paid taxes and those dollars went to white communities. So you owe.
No, the government of this country doesnt owe blacks a fucking cent. The liberal Demoncrats who owned blacks and kept them in chains all their lives owe blacks. Are you a Demoncrat? Then you owe yourself a good ass kicking for being a retard.

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Slavery began in 1641, the democratic party, 1828. Republicans owned slaves, republicans practiced apartheid and todays republican party can't vote to restore voting rights. Your argument is retarded son.
Did you know over in Africa where blacks were either killing blacks or enslaving them, they went to the Ivory Coast and sold those slaves off to Muslims who carried them over to the British who were owning the slaves at the time. But they weren't really slaves yet because just like the Irish who were indentured servants of the King, so were the blacks until that Sewell Character(blackman) sued the British so HE could keep his blacks slaves. Does that matter to you at all, or you just hate White people, because you are a moron.

I laugh at these half stories whites like you try telling me about what happened. Your post is fact less and disingenuous. Blacks were slaves here before that court case with Anthony Johnson. You don't even know the names of the people in the case. Lol! You're a fucking joke. The colonies first made slavery legal, and the first legal determination by case was Hugh Gywnn, a white member of the Virginia House of Burgesses who determined that John Punch would be a slave for life because he ran away. A white indentured servant ran away but was not made a slave. These events did not happen in Africa. The rules were made here.

Blacks LOVE everything democrats have done for them: public housing, crime, public schools, welfare and fatherless households.

There is no black racist drivel being spoken by me or 99 percent of the blacks posting here. There is no increasing black support for trump.

View attachment 296496

Is that your self portrait?

I don't owe IM2 anything

The government of this country owes blacks. Blacks have paid taxes and those dollars went to white communities. So you owe.
No, the government of this country doesnt owe blacks a fucking cent. The liberal Demoncrats who owned blacks and kept them in chains all their lives owe blacks. Are you a Demoncrat? Then you owe yourself a good ass kicking for being a retard.

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Slavery began in 1641, the democratic party, 1828. Republicans owned slaves, republicans practiced apartheid and todays republican party can't vote to restore voting rights. Your argument is retarded son.
Did you know over in Africa where blacks were either killing blacks or enslaving them, they went to the Ivory Coast and sold those slaves off to Muslims who carried them over to the British who were owning the slaves at the time. But they weren't really slaves yet because just like the Irish who were indentured servants of the King, so were the blacks until that Sewell Character(blackman) sued the British so HE could keep his blacks slaves. Does that matter to you at all, or you just hate White people, because you are a moron.

I laugh at these half stories whites like you try telling me about what happened. Your post is fact less and disingenuous. Blacks were slaves here before that court case with Anthony Johnson. You don't even know the names of the people in the case. Lol! You're a fucking joke. The colonies first made slavery legal, and the first legal determination by case was Hugh Gywnn, a white member of the Virginia House of Burgesses who determined that John Punch would be a slave for life because he ran away. A white indentured servant ran away but was not made a slave. These events did not happen in Africa. The rules were made here.
Again, you cant teach someone who doesnt want to learn because they so hate others who have made their lives better. Do you hate my friend who will vote for Donald Trump?

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 296496

Nope I dont think like a liberal....

I don't owe IM2 anything

You do realize that back then this wasn't the United States but British Colony? Or are you just an idiot? Nvm, I know you are an idiot.

Work on what's wrong with "your" people. We are moving towards Biden.
you keep saying that "whites" owe your people something. I want to know what "your" people are doing about your people.. After that you can then talk about the rest of US.
I don't owe IM2 anything

The government is a government of people living in 2019-2020. None of them has done you any harm, and they owe you nothing.

Likewise, you have suffered no harm from these Americans, and thus you have no right receive any money at all.

You are just a lazy leach, looking to grab an easy buck, instead of going out and working for it honestly.

The ones who should receive reparations, are the millions of whites who have suffered racial discrimination from Affirmative Action. This money shouldn't be paid by the govt though. It should be paid by the creators and supporters of AA (example: YOU).

Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Blacks will not be voting for trump. Accept that. Paternalism died 400 years ago. Whites don't speak for us or tell us what to think. trump is a white racist piece of crap and no matter how many orgasms you racists get from posting one republican poll again and again, black support for trump is 10 percent. Given trumps racism, that's 10 percent too high.
Black Americans also correctly understand that Trump has done nothing to benefit working Americans, Trump’s failed ‘tax cut’ being one of many examples.

‘Trump pitched the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 2017 as an economy-boosting tax cut to benefit the middle and working classes that would pay for itself. Instead, the deficit ballooned to near $1 trillion as federal tax receipts disappointed—and the wealthiest cashed in.

[…]

The big cut to corporation tax meant the estimated average corporate tax rate fell from 23.4 percent to 12.1 percent, the CRS said. But individual income taxes as a percentage of personal income fell only slightly from 9.6 percent to 9.2 percent.

Moreover, the falling corporate tax rate did not filter down into the pockets of workers. The CRS found that "profits…grew faster than wages" and that "ordinary workers had very little growth in wage rates."’

Trump's 2017 tax cuts helped super-rich pay lower rate than bottom 50 percent: Economists

‘Awakening’: Black voters ‘abandoned’ by Democrats warm to Trump
Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

That's not happening. You can post a story from a far right website, but I happen to be black and live in the black community in a trump state.
Guy voted for Hilly.....keep believing your msm fake news....just be prepared to cry again

‘Awakening’: Black voters ‘abandoned’ by Democrats warm to Trump
Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

That's not happening. You can post a story from a far right website, but I happen to be black and live in the black community in a trump state.
Guy voted for Hilly.....keep believing your msm fake news....just be prepared to cry again
I didn't cry the first time. I believe the facts and you get the facts by studying and research, not just listening to what a tv reporter says. You believe the media telling you how blacks are flocking to trump. I'm black and live among black people so the "MSM' doesn't tell me shit regarding this matter.

You do realize that back then this wasn't the United States but British Colony? Or are you just an idiot? Nvm, I know you are an idiot.

The colonies first made slavery legal, and the first legal determination by case was Hugh Gywnn, a white member of the Virginia House of Burgesses who determined that John Punch would be a slave for life because he ran away.

I don't owe IM2 anything

The government is a government of people living in 2019-2020. None of them has done you any harm, and they owe you nothing.

Likewise, you have suffered no harm from these Americans, and thus you have no right receive any money at all.

You are just a lazy leach, looking to grab an easy buck, instead of going out and working for it honestly.

The ones who should receive reparations, are the millions of whites who have suffered racial discrimination from Affirmative Action. This money shouldn't be paid by the govt though. It should be paid by the creators and supporters of AA (example: YOU).

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Whites have not suffered racial discrimination. I worked from age 9 until age 52 and reparations aren't easy bucks. "These Americans" , like you, are beneficiaries of racism and those like you continue to practice racism today. That racism continues to cause harm.

View attachment 296496

Nope I dont think like a liberal....

Everything conservatives have done has failed. Maybe you should start thinking like a liberal.

Again, you cant teach someone who doesnt want to learn because they so hate others who have made their lives better. Do you hate my friend who will vote for Donald Trump?

View attachment 296499
Trump hasn't made our lives better. The facts show that everything you racists give trump credit for started during Obama. What you are displaying is typical white racism. You can't give Obama credit and like so many things during this nations history, whites like you give extra credit to dumb incompetent whites for what a person of color started.

The colonies first made slavery legal, and the first legal determination by case was Hugh Gywnn, a white member of the Virginia House of Burgesses who determined that John Punch would be a slave for life because he ran away.
And who were the House of Burgesses reporting to? The fucking King of England, you stupid twit.
Indentured Servants in Colonial Virginia
At first, the Virginia Company of London paid to transport servants across the Atlantic, but with the institution of the headright system in 1618, the company enticed planters and merchants to incur the cost with the promise of land.
For much of the seventeenth century, those servants were white English men and women—with a smattering of Africans, Indians, and Irish—under indenture with the promise of freedom. By 1705, and the passage of "An act concerning Servants and Slaves," slavery had become ensconced at all levels of Virginia society and was well on its way to completely replacing indentured servitude as the primary source of bound labor in the colony.
The United States still wasn't the states until 1776. You can bold print all your shit you want, but I am putting up links and facts that shoot down your sorry black ass once again.

View attachment 296499
Trump hasn't made our lives better. The facts show that everything you racists give trump credit for started during Obama. What you are displaying is typical white racism. You can't give Obama credit and like so many things during this nations history, whites like you give extra credit to dumb incompetent whites for what a person of color started.
Trump hasn't made our lives better.
Yes, President Trump hasn't cowed down to you Nigga's and given reparations that you so want, so now those blacks who actually want to make something of themselves, are finding JOBS, that Barry Oblummer couldn't get during his 8 years of fucking you.

Black unemployment at new record low

You're just a race baiting whore

Is that a gun in your pocket? That's the nicest thing you have posted about me.
So being a racist baiter is the nicest thing you've ever been called? Race baiters are no different than Racist.
You guys call everything racist but the racist shit you post. Any truth told about white racist is called race baiting but the racist lies about us you post daily are not.
Not only are you a race-baiting whore you are a liar
POST THOSE GOD DAMN RACIST POST I HAVE MADE RACE BAITER?
The fact you never say anything about the real race baiting done by whites, but call any legitimate fact based criticism of racist behavior by whites race baiting is evidence of your racism.
You're a traitor to your race according to Malcolm X and you're a race-baiting whore.

I don't owe IM2 anything

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Whites have not suffered racial discrimination. I worked from age 9 until age 52 and reparations aren't easy bucks. "These Americans" , like you, are beneficiaries of racism and those like you continue to practice racism today. That racism continues to cause harm.

You aren't owed anything. Only fools think that they are owed money for other people's suffering, and should be paid by people who didn't commit the crimes.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
Analyzing Black Support for President Trump
by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump recently convened a "Black Voices for Trump" conference in Atlanta. In his speech to those assembled, Trump said: "We're going to campaign for every last African-American vote in 2020. We've done more for African-Americans in three years than the broken Washington establishment has done in more than 30 years." And, according to The New York Times reporting, Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

This theme echoes a message Trump delivered to black Americans during his first presidential campaign in the summer of 2016, when he declared: "At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce."

A prediction that Trump will gain 95% of the black vote is hyperbole, of course, but Trump clearly thinks he should be improving on the 8% vote among blacks he received three years ago. Based on what we see so far in terms of black ratings of the job Trump is doing as president, currently at 10%, I don't see a high probability of that happening.

For one thing, there has been remarkably little variation in Trump's job approval ratings among any group. As my colleague Jeffrey Jones recently noted, "Perhaps the most notable aspect of Trump's quarterly average approval ratings is their stability," with less than six percentage points separating Trump's highest and lowest quarterly averages so far in his term in office. More remarkably, Trump's calendar-year averages in 2017, 2018 and through this month in 2019 have varied by only one point, coming in at 40%, 41% and 41%, respectively.

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.

Gallup has more data and insights on the attitudes and behaviors of employees, customers, students and citizens than any other organization in the world.

We will not be voting for trump.
Needless to say, conservatives will continue to propagate this ridiculous lie – facts and the truth be damned.

Conservative credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be true.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump recently convened a "Black Voices for Trump" conference in Atlanta. In his speech to those assembled, Trump said: "We're going to campaign for every last African-American vote in 2020. We've done more for African-Americans in three years than the broken Washington establishment has done in more than 30 years." And, according to The New York Times reporting, Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

This theme echoes a message Trump delivered to black Americans during his first presidential campaign in the summer of 2016, when he declared: "At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce."

A prediction that Trump will gain 95% of the black vote is hyperbole, of course, but Trump clearly thinks he should be improving on the 8% vote among blacks he received three years ago. Based on what we see so far in terms of black ratings of the job Trump is doing as president, currently at 10%, I don't see a high probability of that happening.

For one thing, there has been remarkably little variation in Trump's job approval ratings among any group. As my colleague Jeffrey Jones recently noted, "Perhaps the most notable aspect of Trump's quarterly average approval ratings is their stability," with less than six percentage points separating Trump's highest and lowest quarterly averages so far in his term in office. More remarkably, Trump's calendar-year averages in 2017, 2018 and through this month in 2019 have varied by only one point, coming in at 40%, 41% and 41%, respectively.

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.

Gallup has more data and insights on the attitudes and behaviors of employees, customers, students and citizens than any other organization in the world.

We will not be voting for trump.

There will be enough who understand that Democrats do nothing but keep blacks dependent on government. It's all in who you ask. Keep in mind that Rasmussen was one of only two polls that accurately forecast the 2016 Presidential Election.

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters
in Politics

Friday, August 02, 2019
Rasmussen%20Blacks%20August%202019-L.jpg

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®

Forum List

Back