Another lie debunked-High Black Support for trump

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
Analyzing Black Support for President Trump
by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump recently convened a "Black Voices for Trump" conference in Atlanta. In his speech to those assembled, Trump said: "We're going to campaign for every last African-American vote in 2020. We've done more for African-Americans in three years than the broken Washington establishment has done in more than 30 years." And, according to The New York Times reporting, Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

This theme echoes a message Trump delivered to black Americans during his first presidential campaign in the summer of 2016, when he declared: "At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce."

A prediction that Trump will gain 95% of the black vote is hyperbole, of course, but Trump clearly thinks he should be improving on the 8% vote among blacks he received three years ago. Based on what we see so far in terms of black ratings of the job Trump is doing as president, currently at 10%, I don't see a high probability of that happening.

For one thing, there has been remarkably little variation in Trump's job approval ratings among any group. As my colleague Jeffrey Jones recently noted, "Perhaps the most notable aspect of Trump's quarterly average approval ratings is their stability," with less than six percentage points separating Trump's highest and lowest quarterly averages so far in his term in office. More remarkably, Trump's calendar-year averages in 2017, 2018 and through this month in 2019 have varied by only one point, coming in at 40%, 41% and 41%, respectively.

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.

Gallup has more data and insights on the attitudes and behaviors of employees, customers, students and citizens than any other organization in the world.

We will not be voting for trump.
My friend and his huge family all say Trump is FOS.
Your friend and you are idiots.

Everything conservatives have done has failed. Maybe you should start thinking like a liberal.

What have these Blacks done for you?

2015%20Crime-M.jpg

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump recently convened a "Black Voices for Trump" conference in Atlanta. In his speech to those assembled, Trump said: "We're going to campaign for every last African-American vote in 2020. We've done more for African-Americans in three years than the broken Washington establishment has done in more than 30 years." And, according to The New York Times reporting, Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

This theme echoes a message Trump delivered to black Americans during his first presidential campaign in the summer of 2016, when he declared: "At the end of four years, I guarantee you that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce."

A prediction that Trump will gain 95% of the black vote is hyperbole, of course, but Trump clearly thinks he should be improving on the 8% vote among blacks he received three years ago. Based on what we see so far in terms of black ratings of the job Trump is doing as president, currently at 10%, I don't see a high probability of that happening.

For one thing, there has been remarkably little variation in Trump's job approval ratings among any group. As my colleague Jeffrey Jones recently noted, "Perhaps the most notable aspect of Trump's quarterly average approval ratings is their stability," with less than six percentage points separating Trump's highest and lowest quarterly averages so far in his term in office. More remarkably, Trump's calendar-year averages in 2017, 2018 and through this month in 2019 have varied by only one point, coming in at 40%, 41% and 41%, respectively.

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.

Approval ratings for an incumbent president have a significant relationship to actual election outcomes. I think it is fair to say that Trump's progress toward a substantially higher share of the black vote than he got in 2016 is in severe doubt if he maintains a 10% black approval rating. Notably, the last Republican president before Trump, George W. Bush, had a 14% approval rating among blacks in 2004 as he was seeking re-election. Bush received 11% of the black vote that November.

Gallup has more data and insights on the attitudes and behaviors of employees, customers, students and citizens than any other organization in the world.

Needless to say, conservatives will continue to propagate this ridiculous lie – facts and the truth be damned.

Conservative credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be true.

Pot, meet kettle. Progressive loons. like you, have been caught lying so many times that the Dem party is losing members faster than the Repubs.

Congrats, you're a moron.

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

There will be enough who understand that Democrats do nothing but keep blacks dependent on government. It's all in who you ask. Keep in mind that Rasmussen was one of only two polls that accurately forecast the 2016 Presidential Election.

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters
in Politics

Friday, August 02, 2019
Rasmussen%20Blacks%20August%202019-L.jpg

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®

Fuck Rasmussen. I live as a black man in the black community. Nothing you say applies. Whites like you think blacks are stupid so you run this bullshit about democrats. Your agenda is to try getting enough blacks to leave the democratic party so you can gut civil rights and return America to whites only. We won't be voting for trump. That's why republicans are trying to get voters purged.

Everything conservatives have done has failed. Maybe you should start thinking like a liberal.

What have these Blacks done for you?

2015%20Crime-M.jpg
The majority of those states are run by republicans. Even worse for you is republicans do run for offices in those cities. If what they had to offer was going to change anything for the better they would get elected.

The majority of those states are run by republicans. Even worse for you is republicans do run for offices in those cities. If what they had to offer was going to change anything for the better they would get elected.

The cities are run by Democrats. As you know, and perhaps are playing ignorant, Governor's do not run the cities.

As you know too, the race-baiters tell their voters to simply vote for the person with the (D) behind their name. Many are learning that voting for the (D) is a vote for continued servitude.

Why do you think that is a good thing?

Barkley%20Voting-S.jpg

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

Needless to say, conservatives will continue to propagate this ridiculous lie – facts and the truth be damned.

Conservative credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be true.
Next November, we'll see happen what you moronically call a lie.

No, the government owes us a low estimate of 15 trillion dollars. Slavery began in 1641, the democratic party, 1828. Republicans owned slaves, republicans practiced apartheid and todays republican party can't vote to restore voting rights. Your argument is retarded son.
Did you know over in Africa where blacks were either killing blacks or enslaving them, they went to the Ivory Coast and sold those slaves off to Muslims who carried them over to the British who were owning the slaves at the time. But they weren't really slaves yet because just like the Irish who were indentured servants of the King, so were the blacks until that Sewell Character(blackman) sued the British so HE could keep his blacks slaves. Does that matter to you at all, or you just hate White people, because you are a moron.

I laugh at these half stories whites like you try telling me about what happened. Your post is fact less and disingenuous. Blacks were slaves here before that court case with Anthony Johnson. You don't even know the names of the people in the case. Lol! You're a fucking joke. The colonies first made slavery legal, and the first legal determination by case was Hugh Gywnn, a white member of the Virginia House of Burgesses who determined that John Punch would be a slave for life because he ran away. A white indentured servant ran away but was not made a slave. These events did not happen in Africa. The rules were made here.
Again, you cant teach someone who doesnt want to learn because they so hate others who have made their lives better. Do you hate my friend who will vote for Donald Trump?

View attachment 296499
Trump hasn't made our lives better. The facts show that everything you racists give trump credit for started during Obama. What you are displaying is typical white racism. You can't give Obama credit and like so many things during this nations history, whites like you give extra credit to dumb incompetent whites for what a person of color started.
Trump hasn't made our lives better.
Yes, President Trump hasn't cowed down to you Nigga's and given reparations that you so want, so now those blacks who actually want to make something of themselves, are finding JOBS, that Barry Oblummer couldn't get during his 8 years of fucking you.

Black unemployment at new record low
Lv

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

On a personal level. . . what would Trump have to do to get YOUR vote?

:auiqs.jpg:

Would you vote for him if he got reparations passed? :dunno:

I'm surprised that historic employment and criminal justice reform aren't enough for you. . . eh?

Bruce_T_Laney said:
10% is high seeing those like you consider Trump as a bigoted racist and if he can get it near 15% by election it spell doom for your side...
Recent NAACP Poll Says Trump Approval Holds At 21%

Nevermind
Everything The Dems Do
Drives Up Trump Campaign Funds By The $10s Of Millions
DNC Started With A $7Million Debt
And Can't Raise Squat
So The DNC Begs Candidates For Help

Steyer's Campaign Ads Are Terrifying, Btw...

Polling Matters
November 20, 2019
by Frank Newport

On a personal level. . . what would Trump have to do to get YOUR vote?

:auiqs.jpg:

Would you vote for him if he got reparations passed? :dunno:

I'm surprised that historic employment and criminal justice reform aren't enough for you. . . eh?
he prefers the Obama/Sharpton hot air

Trump added that "the Democrat Party already left you a long time ago … if you don't want liberal extremists to run your lives, then today we say welcome to the Republican Party."

#WalkAway #EndHate #EndIntraRacialDiscrimination

Hi. No doubt #DonaldTrump & the #GOP welcomes & appreciates the support this sensible, loving, free-thinking American chooses to offer.

“The Left Has Become So Extremely Dehumanizing” 34,374 views

Simple question >> Today and for decades, members of which political party are HATING, Bullying & Denigrating accomplished, successful Americans like #DrBenCarson?

Mr. David Carroll explains America's large #AntiAmericanValues #ProBlackCommunity:

Barack Obama, Donald Trump_Ben Carson VILIFY.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back