Another Liberal False Narrative (LIE) Exposed

Here is the original source.

President-elect Donald Trump is potentially seeking top secret security clearances for his children, sources tell CBS News.

The Trump team has asked the White House to explore the possibility of getting his children the top secret security clearances. Logistically, the children would need to be designated by the current White House as national security advisers to their father to receive top secret clearances. However, once Mr. Trump becomes president, he would be able to put in the request himself.

Trump team seeks top-secret security clearances for Trump's children

Exploring the possibility is not asking for it.

Sneaky Groper Elect fools the rubes again. "I'm outraged I tells ya! Outraged"

But that's a lie.

Trump inquired about his son in law, who is not related to him.

Why do you on the left lie so much? Do you never learn?

President-elect Donald Trump is potentially seeking top secret security clearances for his children, sources tell CBS News.

The Trump team has asked the White House to explore the possibility of getting his children the top secret security clearances. Logistically, the children would need to be designated by the current White House as national security advisers to their father to receive top secret clearances. However, once Mr. Trump becomes president, he would be able to put in the request himself.

when he requested clearance for Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn as his staff-level companion for the briefings going forward. he also requested clearance for Jared Kushner, his damn son in law ...

Joke Party elects Joke ..

But that's a lie.

According to what source?

Here is the original source - CBS News.

CBS? One of the 'All-In' 'Butthurt' Media.... :p

And now here's the truth:

"I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 16, 2016"

Here maybe this will help clarify what they wrote.

The Trump team (not the Groper Elect himself) has asked the White House to explore the possibility (a simple how to question) of getting his children the top secret security clearances.

So in the next press conference I hope CBS asks the Groper Elect if someone asked.

The Groper Elect never reads beyond the Head lines does he?

Maybe CBS could ask the White House staffer who fielded the question to clarify what was said?

But that's a lie.

All of them.

CBS lies. Trump had explored Jared Kushner attending presidential briefs, then decided against it. Never did Trump seek or inquire about his children getting clearances. CBS lied - it's what they do as part of the party media.

But that's a lie.

All of them.

CBS lies. Trump had explored Jared Kushner attending presidential briefs, then decided against it. Never did Trump seek or inquire about his children getting clearances. CBS lied - it's what they do as part of the party media.

Lets try this again:

According to what source are you saying they lied?

"I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.

The Trump team (not the Groper Elect himself) has asked the White House to explore the possibility (a simple how to question) of getting his children the top secret security clearances.

So in the next press conference I hope CBS asks the Groper Elect if someone asked.

Maybe CBS could ask the White House staffer who fielded the question to clarify what was said?

Except the Trump team didn't. They ONLY explored Jared Kushner - not Trumps children,

CBS lied, flat out and bald faced.

It's unprecedented for a "child or family member" to receive security clearances, said Bradley Moss, a national security lawyer who has held that kind of security clearance and clerked for the National Security Archive

He added, "You can't hold a security clearance as an informal adviser — there is no such concept."

Last edited:

But that's a lie.

Are you outraged? Rubie.

Except the Trump team didn't. They ONLY explored Jared Kushner - not Trumps children,

CBS lied, flat out and bald faced.

You were there?

But that's a lie.

All of them.

Lets try this again:

{
A source with knowledge of the situation told CNN that Kushner could likely end up with a top national security clearance as a key adviser to his father-in-law, a position he is expected to take. The source said it is likely, but has not happened yet.
I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 16, 2016}

Trump denies inquiry about security clearance for kids - CNNPolitics.com

CBS lied based on this. The first lie is "his children." Nothing in the "source" even claims that he sought clearance for his children, it ONLY mentions Kushner. CBS fabricated the rest out of whole cloth, as the leftist media tends to do.

Secondly, there is nothing even resembling confirmation of this supposed "source." The source may well have been the copy girl who was giving the CBS writer a blow job as he fabricated his story.

But that's a lie.

All of them.

Lets try this again:

{
A source with knowledge of the situation told CNN that Kushner could likely end up with a top national security clearance as a key adviser to his father-in-law, a position he is expected to take. The source said it is likely, but has not happened yet.
I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.

CBS lied based on this. The first lie is "his children." Nothing in the "source" even claims that he sought clearance for his children, it ONLY mentions Kushner. CBS fabricated the rest out of whole cloth, as the leftist media tends to do.

Secondly, there is nothing even resembling confirmation of this supposed "source." The source may well have been the copy girl who was giving the CBS writer a blow job as he fabricated his story.

So your source is Trump?

:lol: We'll see wont we

But that's a lie.

All of them.

Lets try this again:

{

So your source is Trump?

Uh no, my source was CNN.

The lie CBS told was based on some "source" from CNN who never mentioned Trump's children, only Kushner.

CBS lied, again.

All of them.

Lets try this again:

{

So your source is Trump?

The lie CBS told was based on some "source" from CNN who never mentioned Trump's children, only Kushner.

CBS lied, again.

Read again. Your source is sourcing Trump who denied it. So your source is Trump.

We'll see wont we

All of them.

Lets try this again:

{

So your source is Trump?

CBS lied, again.

Read again. Your source is sourcing Trump who denied it. So your source is Trump.

We'll see wont we
dc48zbdce.png

All of them.

Lets try this again:

{

So your source is Trump?

CBS lied, again.

We'll see wont we

Think.

The allegation from the unnamed source ONLY mentions Kushner.

CBS lied and got caught - yet again.

I never had a problem with the thought of the kids getting clearance. At least Trump asked for it (or so I thought at the time).

This as compared to Hillary and her staff not getting clearance for Hillary's housekeeper to print out emails for them.

:lol:

I still can't get over that one. The maid. National Security. What could possibly go wrong?

because you're a dope-ette

theres a statute against nepotism
if there is a statute for stupitism, you win!

Forum List

Back