Bannon so called anti Semite endorsed by Israelis: Open letter from Israeli leader of Samaria

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
At a time when anti Jew sentiments are running so high on the left that the loons feel they must attack Breitbart and Bannon
Bannon receives a glowing endorsement from an Israeli leader.

Breitbart is not "run" by Bannon. It is run by Jews. The only reason I can think of for this full on attack on Bannon is that the attackers are anti Semites and bigots themselves.

Dear Stephen Bannon,

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the amazing election results for President-Elect Donald Trump and the United States of America. I would also like congratulate you personally on being appointed as Chief Strategist.

We know that you are a strong supporter of Israel and a true friend to the Jewish people and we look forward to your leadership in the White House.

It saddened me to hear about the uncalled for smear campaign against you by political opponents who refuse to accept the reality of losing a fair and democratic election. I am pleased that we in the Shomron, were first to openly support Donald Trump’s campaign and also opened a campaign headquarters here.

I, as leader of the second largest group with-in Israel’s Likud party central committee and Chairman of the Shomron Regional Council, am glad that after 8 hard years we now have decent minded people like yourself, coming to power in Washington DC.

Again, I would like to send my sincerest wishes to you and the American people. Please consider me a friend and resource for all of your Israel related interaction, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Blessing from the people and Land of Israel,

Yossi Dagan
Chairman
Shomron Regional Council

Israeli West Bank Leader Publishes Open Letter Supporting Bannon

At a time when anti Jew sentiments are running so high on the left that the loons feel they must attack Breitbart and Bannon

Breitbart is not "run" by Bannon. It is run by Jews. The only reason I can think of for this full on attack on Bannon is that the attackers are anti Semites and bigots themselves.

Dear Stephen Bannon,

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the amazing election results for President-Elect Donald Trump and the United States of America. I would also like congratulate you personally on being appointed as Chief Strategist.

We know that you are a strong supporter of Israel and a true friend to the Jewish people and we look forward to your leadership in the White House.

It saddened me to hear about the uncalled for smear campaign against you by political opponents who refuse to accept the reality of losing a fair and democratic election. I am pleased that we in the Shomron, were first to openly support Donald Trump’s campaign and also opened a campaign headquarters here.

I, as leader of the second largest group with-in Israel’s Likud party central committee and Chairman of the Shomron Regional Council, am glad that after 8 hard years we now have decent minded people like yourself, coming to power in Washington DC.

Again, I would like to send my sincerest wishes to you and the American people. Please consider me a friend and resource for all of your Israel related interaction, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Yossi Dagan
Chairman
Shomron Regional Council

Dancer-----the libel is a very EDUCATIONAL example of
mind manipulation via cyberspace. We live in dangerous
times----

Dear Stephen Bannon,

Yossi Dagan
Chairman
Shomron Regional Council

Steve Bannon is the great uniter! Why? Because, tiny dancer, this is the only issue I agree with you on. I'm a stoner and you wish death on all hippy pot heads. But this is an issue where we've found common ground.

I have my concerns about Bannon. He's not environmentally friendly. That being said, the anti-Semite moniker has been woven out of thin air.

Dear Stephen Bannon,

Yossi Dagan
Chairman
Shomron Regional Council

Dancer-----the libel is a very EDUCATIONAL example of
mind manipulation via cyberspace. We live in dangerous
times----

What I find so appalling about this situation is that the posters on this board who in their zeal to attack Bannon and Breitbart have revealed themselves as the true anti Semites and bigots.

I didn't know we had so many. Sadly yes irosie91, very dangerous times.

Forum List

Back