Another liberal city burns as the local politicians stand by dumbfounded

The courts are how civilized people settle disputes.

Gramps, you used the word civilized that is a trait totally unknown to these UNcivilized sum:suck:ING low life liberliars.

power grows out of the barrel of a gun.., we need to show these fucking thugs our power.

as mentioned, the first thug shot and killed looting would end the rioting, i say if those thugs arrested were dead muthafukas the city would calm in one big fucking hurry. :up:

If probably has something to do with her dumbass decision to give the young folks a little 'space' in order to vent their destructive inclinations last Saturday night, eh?

"Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile."

Dumb choice.

Predictable outcome, and escalation.

You don't know what you are talking about. Mayor Rawlings-Blake said that the police were exercising a balancing act between respecting people's right to express themselves, while also trying to prevent violence from breaking out. What she said was that the by giving people the "space" to peacefully express themselves, those who were intent on destruction also gained "space" to start a commotion. Police had to carefully balance tamping down on people getting out of hand, while also not oppressing people who were peacefully expressing themselves.

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake does not suffer fools. She does not give people "space" to vent "destructive inclinations." Perhaps you saw the video of the mother in Baltimore smacking her son for being part of the riot. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is a personality much like that woman, though more refined in the way she expresses herself. No less firm and intolerant of bullshit, though. That is why people out here support her so much. She is no nonsense, yet at the same time very cool and collected.

And from NBC - a liberal-leaning news outlet, no less...

============

April 28, 2015...

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Under Fire For 'Space' to Destroy Comment

With her city spiraling out of control, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake has two problems: quelling the violence — and clarifying a controversial comment she made over the weekend before it erupted.

"I've made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech," Rawlings-Blake said Saturday as Baltimore roiled following the funeral of Freddie Gray, the black man who died in police custody April 19.

"It's a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate."...

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Under Fire For Space to Destroy Comment - NBC News

====================

Thank you for playing...

Next contestant, please...

You can play dumb all you want, but it still does not justify twisting the context of what she said. But hey, it's okay. The good news is that you don't have to vote for her. Those of us who live in and near Baltimore know Rawlings-Blake much better than yourself. We get it. You don't, but then again you don't have to.

If probably has something to do with her dumbass decision to give the young folks a little 'space' in order to vent their destructive inclinations last Saturday night, eh?

"Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile."

Dumb choice.

Predictable outcome, and escalation.

You don't know what you are talking about. Mayor Rawlings-Blake said that the police were exercising a balancing act between respecting people's right to express themselves, while also trying to prevent violence from breaking out. What she said was that the by giving people the "space" to peacefully express themselves, those who were intent on destruction also gained "space" to start a commotion. Police had to carefully balance tamping down on people getting out of hand, while also not oppressing people who were peacefully expressing themselves.

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake does not suffer fools. She does not give people "space" to vent "destructive inclinations." Perhaps you saw the video of the mother in Baltimore smacking her son for being part of the riot. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is a personality much like that woman, though more refined in the way she expresses herself. No less firm and intolerant of bullshit, though. That is why people out here support her so much. She is no nonsense, yet at the same time very cool and collected.

And from NBC - a liberal-leaning news outlet, no less...

============

April 28, 2015...

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Under Fire For 'Space' to Destroy Comment

With her city spiraling out of control, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake has two problems: quelling the violence — and clarifying a controversial comment she made over the weekend before it erupted.

"I've made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech," Rawlings-Blake said Saturday as Baltimore roiled following the funeral of Freddie Gray, the black man who died in police custody April 19.

"It's a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate."...

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Under Fire For Space to Destroy Comment - NBC News

====================

Thank you for playing...

Next contestant, please...

You can play dumb all you want, but it still does not justify twisting the context of what she said. But hey, it's okay. The good news is that you don't have to vote for her. Those of us who live in and near Baltimore know Rawlings-Blake much better than yourself. We get it. You don't, but then again you don't have to.
I see that you cannot address the issue... namely, her explicit verbiage, as outlined, above, and find yourself resorting to personal brickbats, as a means of deflection.

The tactic was unsuccessful.

You stated earlier that she did not serve-up an environment given over to destructive impulses.

I showed you her own words explicitly declaring that she was doing just that.

Those words were not taken out of context nor were they misinterpreted.

You lost that particular exchange.

I won.

Better luck next time.

Meanwhile, I suggest you work on your ability to concede a point, when incontrovertible and unassailable evidence is served-up to prove you wrong.

I see that you cannot address the issue... namely, her explicit verbiage, as outlined

:lmao:

So there's a riot going on but the issue is verbiage? Oh Jesus fucking Christ you're really in over your head.
Do you understand the concept of 'sidebars' that develop in relation to the Main Conservation, during the course of a multi-party dialogue?

This was in pursuit of one of those sidebars.; namely, the verbiage.

Your inability to address the sidebar in favor of your 'side' is your cross to bear, not mine, regardless of how you try to wiggle out of the situation.

Nice try.

Not.

Embarrassingly juvenile, quite honestly.

Last edited:
I wonder what makes a city a "liberal" city?
Since you raised the question, perhaps you'll honor us with your own first crack at an answer?

I'll let those ignorant enough to attribute political identities to buildings do the answering....

When can we expect you to answer?
That would, indeed, be ignorant.

Fortunately, I do not number myself amongst those ignorant enough to attribute political identities to buildings.

However....

I DO consider myself amongst those sufficiently astute and articulate to attribute macro-level political identities to large-scale communities of PEOPLE called 'cities', when indicated by data and observation and trend analysis.

But I suspect such insights would be wasted upon those who only consider a city to be a collection of buildings, rather than a collection of souls.

Then again, who knows, perhaps I'm wrong.

Now that you've been schooled on the broadly-used and accepted alternate definition of 'city', perhaps you'll stop stalling, and honor us by taking a first crack at answering your own question, given the clarification...

Since you raised the question, perhaps you'll honor us with your own first crack at an answer?

I'll let those ignorant enough to attribute political identities to buildings do the answering....

Fortunately, I do not number myself amongst those ignorant enough to attribute political identities to buildings.

However....

I DO consider myself amongst those sufficiently astute and articulate to attribute macro-level political identities to large-scale communities of PEOPLE called 'cities', when indicated by data and observation and trend analysis.

I consider you to be a dumbass.

It's a wash.

However....

I consider you to be a dumbass.

It's a wash.
Thank you for your feedback.

Now, answer your own question...

If you can...

Or is all this flopping-about and unprovoked name-calling really a smoke-screen, for an inability to project yourself into the shoes of others, long enough to answer your own question?

What a dull, unimaginative response, and what a juvenile, amateurish tactic, to attempt to extricate yourself from a situation in which you are being asked to serve-up a first pass on answering your own question.

This is really simple...

You threw out a question asking what makes a city 'liberal'.

You were invited to kick-start that sidebar by serving-up your own insights into the subject.

And then you immediately resort to unprovoked implicit and explicit insults, to avoid accepting your own challenge - rather like a grade-schooler trying to pull a trick in a 5th-grade after-school debating club meeting.

Frankly, I'm beginning to think that you're simply not up to your own challenge...

Pity, if true...

Answer your own question...

What makes a city 'liberal'?

Prove me wrong...

If you can...

Last edited:
Democrats sure do fluck things up.

This can only happen in a Democrat-run Shithole...

A first: Orioles-White Sox game on Wednesday closed to public

With a scheduling quandary at hand and the potential for more unrest in Baltimore, the Orioles and Major League Baseball announced extreme measures:

Playing the first game in major league history in front of no fans, and moving three more games out of the city.

A first Orioles-White Sox game on Wednesday closed to public

Is it time to write Baltimore off? Can the Democrat destruction ever be reversed? Sadly, i don't believe there's any hope left for that once great City.

Forum List

Back