Another J6er Goes on Trial For 'Shoving' and 'Yelling'

Yeah, the productive class should be able to cheat on their taxes with impunity.
People shouldn't be able to live better than those that go to work every day for free off the government, you piece of shit.

My "heir" is an older cousin of mine that knows what I have. I done gave him a heads up on that.

Apology accepted.

Thank you.

Thereā€™s more to it than that. Itā€™s the headache and time involved in preparing for an audit. Iā€™ve paid every cent owed - my taxes are actually simple - but it still would be a hassle, and intimidating, and the idea that the IRS is being weaponized against ā€œMAGA Republicansā€ (whatever thatā€˜s supposed to mean) is awful.

It isn't weaponized, it applies to all. Stop with the victim good.

Pay your taxes and you will be fine.

Not the tax part. The self-supporting part. As Obama famously scolded small business owners, ā€œyou didnā€™t build that!ā€

An out context hyper partisan statement that has nothing to do with this exchange.

Thatā€™s because Dems want as many people dependent on the government as possible, for purposes of control, and votes.
No. Evidently Dems want as many people to pay their fair of taxes as possible and you don't like it because it's inconvenient.

Except nobody said that. We just donā€™t want to be targeted for audits because we vote Republican.

I agree. I don't want to be targeted either. If that happens people should go to jail.

I donā€™t think freeloaders on welfare should be be able to cheat to get their benefits, and thereā€™s a ton of cheating going on. Why not go after them?
I could not agree more. Blue states have culpability of course but red states are real bad in this regard. We need to revamp our welfare system to promote jobs instead of handouts.

Glad to see we agree on some things.

Thank you.

Youā€™re welcome.
It isn't weaponized, it applies to all. Stop with the victim good.

The IRS under Lerner targeted conservative groups. The FBI is targeting Trumpā€™s associates (and of course Trump). What makes you so sure they wonā€™t dip deeper into the pool and target anyone who has contributed to a Republican candidate or a conservative organization.
Pay your taxes and you will be fine.

Still a hassle and a time-waster.
An out context hyper partisan statement that has nothing to do with this exchange.
Just showing that the govt should go after welfare cheats, and not just Republican taxpayers.
No. Evidently Dems want as many people to pay their fair of taxes as possible and you don't like it because it's inconvenient.

Well, thereā€™s the rub: apparently the ā€œfair shareā€ for half of Americans is zero. How is that fair? There should be a minimum tax on Americans.

I agree. I don't want to be targeted either. If that happens people should go to jail.

I could not agree more. Blue states have culpability of course but red states are real bad in this regard. We need to revamp our welfare system to promote jobs instead of handouts.

Glad to see we agree on some things.
Yes, Iā€™m glad as well. Even before you made that nice comment, I was thinking that youā€™re actually pretty reasonable (and polite). I wish more Democrats were like you.

Bro, I've been in this thing for a long time. Before the internet; And I know how many freedoms Americans have lost over a very short period. I know enough to know that present-day Democrats are the party of Destroy America. Not exactly a sound game plan when you want to be an American political party. :dunno:
I am 71 myself and have a masters in history and speak three languages and I know what is news and I know what is garbage propaganda and so does everyone else in the modern world except the brainwashed GOP base of Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts...

You're an absolute retard.
When do you people figure out what happened? Absolutely nothing but imaginary BS from your lying heroes... Absolutely laughed out of every court in the country and in fact trump lawyers would not put the crap they say on fox etcetera into a courtroom because that would be a crime lol... Try reality change the damn channel sometime poor America

Yes, Iā€™m glad as well. Even before you made that nice comment, I was thinking that youā€™re actually pretty reasonable (and polite). I wish more Democrats were like you.
After 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. We have to tax the rich again and invest in America again, especially cheap college and cheap training- and a living wage healthcare daycare vacations like every other modern country has for years. Snap out of it. Sorry about being rude, we're trying to get through the brainwash.

There was no "attack" on the Capitol, dumbfuck. What those people wanted was to confront their Senators with grievances and evidence. The Senators ran like cowards. Justifiably so? Possibly. Possibly not.
One thing's for sure: Senators ran from hearing grievances from their constituents. Not a good look for the US Senate.

Then again, they elected themselves Lords of America during Reagan's 2nd Congress. It's been downhill ever since.
How did who elect themselves Lords of America please? I agree that's when the problem started when Reagan cut the top tax rate from 50 to 28 in 1987 and we haven't had enough money to invest in America since, just ridiculously rich rich people lol...

Youā€™re welcome.

The IRS under Lerner targeted conservative groups. The FBI is targeting Trumpā€™s associates (and of course Trump). What makes you so sure they wonā€™t dip deeper into the pool and target anyone who has contributed to a Republican candidate or a conservative organization.

They better not cheat on their taxes.

Still a hassle and a time-waster.

Just showing that the govt should go after welfare cheats, and not just Republican taxpayers.

I agree but who says they won't?

Well, thereā€™s the rub: apparently the ā€œfair shareā€ for half of Americans is zero. How is that fair? There should be a minimum tax on Americans.
Ok. Then change the laws. What does that have to do with this?

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632
How many of these looters, rioters, arsonists, assaulters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, tjose who tried to burn federal marshalls alive inside a federal building, spent a year in jail, were denied constitutional rights, were beaten and kept in isolation...

Oh that's right ... despite drstroying local communities, killing people, and committing domestic terrorists attacks...

Spread the word and end this shit.
Who is John Sullivan ?

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632
How many of these looters, rioters, arsonists, assaulters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, tjose who tried to burn federal marshalls alive inside a federal building, spent a year in jail, were denied constitutional rights, were beaten and kept in isolation...

Oh that's right ... despite drstroying local communities, killing people, and committing domestic terrorists attacks...

If Pence had done the right thing we know who the real insurrectionists would have been.
riots-DC.jpg

They better not cheat on their taxes.
Nobody should cheat on their taxes, but the Republicans shouldnā€™t be held to a higher standard than Democrats.

And as weā€™ve seen, the Ruling Party does indeed show more leniency to Democrats than Republicans. Otherwise, we wouldnā€™t have BLM rioters who assault people, loot stores, burn down buildings, etc., get bailed out by Kamalaā€˜s bail fund, and Republicans thrown in jail for a year without bond for dressing up like a Viking and shoving people.

Nobody should cheat on their taxes, but the Republicans shouldnā€™t be held to a higher standard than Democrats.

And as weā€™ve seen, the Ruling Party does indeed show more leniency to Democrats than Republicans. Otherwise, we wouldnā€™t have BLM rioters who assault people, loot stores, burn down buildings, etc., get bailed out by Kamalaā€˜s bail fund, and Republicans thrown in jail for a year without bond for dressing up like a Viking and shoving people.
So China and Bill Gates can auction off the rest of our farmland to the globalists.

Agreed.

1000s of people were jailed over BLM protests, including many Republicans stirring up trouble. I don't consider that leniency

Good grief. Kamala donated to a fund that gives to many different organizations and helping protestors happens to be one of them. Sad you have a problem with that.

Viking guy was part of an insurrection. He isn't charged with "shoving" people. You made that up so you could play it into your victim routine.

I am sorry that insurrectionists facing legal consequences makes you feel victimized. As the Dems seem to be the new party of law and order, we will have to wait and see who else gets charged for sedition.

Maybe that explains why youā€™re more reasonable. Itā€™s sad, though - that means I STILL havenā€™t come across a Democrat who doesnā€™t attack me like a hate-filled lunatic.
Are you sure you have read some of the posts by Trump supporters here?

I realize I am new to this forum but I have yet to see you admonish a Trump supporter for tossing around some pretty excessive insults.

Forum List

Back