Another J6er Goes on Trial For 'Shoving' and 'Yelling'

Quit lying
name names then....tell us who, and what the charges were, and how long was their stay behind bars, and what was the prosecutor's concern with release, if they really were not released? And why the Judge agreed with the prosecutor and not defendant on this.....?

I doubt it was simply "tresspassing" as stated.

name names then....tell us who, and what the charges were, and how long was their stay behind bars, and what was the prosecutor's concern with release, if they really were not released? And why the Judge agreed with the prosecutor and not defendant on this.....?

I doubt it was simply "tresspassing" as stated.

Care to respond to post #18, Frau Braun?

Nah, you're too much of a coward.

One nation, two VERY different standards of law.

Heil Soros.

None of the Jan 6th protesters have been charged to my knowledge ... just the rioters ... no, the Antifa protesters who got a permit to gather in the city park didn't break any laws ... the rioters who left the park to smash windows and start fires are being prosecuted ...

You're just too lazy to look ... 2 seconds on google: "More Than Two Dozen Antifa Rioters Charged for Portland Mayham" -- New York Post -- Jun 6th, 2021 ...
The grandmother that's been on TV was invited in by a Capitol Police officer, walked around, and is now in jail for 2 months.

Unless he is stopped, Reich Minister Garland will put every American who voted for Trump into the Gulag.
….perhaps for not declaring the $30 they got for shoveling the neighbor’s driveway. The Dems are ready to sic 85,000 new agents on political dissenters.

The grandmother that's been on TV was invited in by a Capitol Police officer, walked around, and is now in jail for 2 months.
And yet the black dude who tried to run over his wife and kill her with a car was released the next day, and two days later went on a racist rampage killing six whites In a parade.

Why isn’t his trial being televised? The double standards downplaying the violence of blacks while setting old white (and sick) Granny up as an example has got to stop.

Why should I bother?

You won't.

You care ONLY about power for your Reich.

Your head, is too messed up for me to understand!!

To understand why it's good that the Reich isn't governed by the same law as others?

Oh, I understand. The tyranny you impose isn't any different than that of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, et al. Tyrants always exempt themselves from the laws they impose on others.

“Shoving” sounds relatively innocuous doesn’t it…

Go up to a cop and shove him and see what happens.

This particular guy “shoved” a cop down a flight of stairs where he was set upon by other insurrectionists

This particular guy “shoved” a cop down a flight of stairs where he was set upon by other insurrectionists
You should learn what words like "insurrection" mean, Nazi.

Chaz/Chop was an insurrection. Armed democrats took US territory by force and held it for 10 weeks claiming to be an autonomous territory of the Nazi democrat Reich.

The Reichstag Fire had unarmed people at worst engaging in rioting.

Notice that NONE of the real insurrectionists who used force of arms to take territory were prosecuted.

But shoving will land an enemy of the Reich in the gulag for life.

Pure lies.

Let's not forget about the murders of the 5 police officers incited by a BLM protest in Dallas. How many of those protesters were hunted down by the left wing gestapo? The left and the media didn't give a shit about them. I doubt anyone could even tell you their names today. But we all know the name of the convicted felon and fentanyl addict George Floyd.

iu

Let's not forget about the murders of the 5 police officers incited by a BLM protest in Dallas. How many of those protesters were hunted down by the left wing gestapo? The left and the media didn't give a shit about them. I doubt anyone could even tell you their names today. But we all know the name of the convicted felon and fentanyl addict George Floyd.

iu
Leftists value the life of an ex-con, drug-addicted, dead beat father if he’s black, and not so much law-abiding decent family men if they’re white.

Sadly, such is the state of a leftist-controlled government.

Leftists value the life of an ex-con, drug-addicted, dead beat father if he’s black, and not so much law-abiding decent family men if they’re white.

Sadly, such is the state of a leftist-controlled government.
Thanks for your racist bullshit

Forum List

Back