Another J6er Goes on Trial For 'Shoving' and 'Yelling'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Insurrection?

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

How many of these looters, rioters, arsonists, assaulters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, tjose who tried to burn federal marshalls alive inside a federal building, spent a year in jail, were denied constitutional rights, were beaten and kept in isolation...

Oh that's right ... despite drstroying local communities, killing people, and committing domestic terrorists attacks...

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632
How many of these looters, rioters, arsonists, assaulters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, tjose who tried to burn federal marshalls alive inside a federal building, spent a year in jail, were denied constitutional rights, were beaten and kept in isolation...

Oh that's right ... despite drstroying local communities, killing people, and committing domestic terrorists attacks...

"If the claims about Eckerman’s actions are accurate, he clearly took part in the riot. We do not support rioting here no matter who engages in it and I continue to believe that those who riot should be held accountable. But everyone who breaks the law should be treated equally and their punishment should reflect the severity of their crimes."

I didn't bother looking up the Charging Document, nor the Congressional Sentencing Recommendations ... and I don't have a copy of Eckerman's rap sheet ... I have a clean record so I'd get off with a fine and community service, and the conviction is front and center on my resumé ... that would get me jobs offers around here ...

The worst thing these Jan 6th rioters did was silence the protestors who stayed outside the barriers that day ... Congress isn't discussing election security, they're discussing the rioters ... same with the rioters who show up at BLM's anti-police corruption rallies ... we're talking about "burning federal marshalls alive" and not civil asset forfeiture ...

The judge will sentence Eckerman exactly the same way he sentenced the previous case like this ... called precedent ... We the People can look this up and already know what the results will be ... and Eckerman could have known what his punishment will be before he acted the way he did ... he made a choice ... don't deny him this right ...

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632

Nazis SHOVED Jews into gas chambers while YELLING "Heil Hitler!"

I rest my flawless liberal case...

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632

Are there still people being held without trial just for trespassing or similar lesser type charges?

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632

change the channel and rejoin reality. In the entire world, you will have one channel, fox in America and Internet conspiracy nuts like you... poor America....

"If the claims about Eckerman’s actions are accurate, he clearly took part in the riot. We do not support rioting here no matter who engages in it and I continue to believe that those who riot should be held accountable. But everyone who breaks the law should be treated equally and their punishment should reflect the severity of their crimes."

I didn't bother looking up the Charging Document, nor the Congressional Sentencing Recommendations ... and I don't have a copy of Eckerman's rap sheet ... I have a clean record so I'd get off with a fine and community service, and the conviction is front and center on my resumé ... that would get me jobs offers around here ...

The worst thing these Jan 6th rioters did was silence the protestors who stayed outside the barriers that day ... Congress isn't discussing election security, they're discussing the rioters ... same with the rioters who show up at BLM's anti-police corruption rallies ... we're talking about "burning federal marshalls alive" and not civil asset forfeiture ...

The judge will sentence Eckerman exactly the same way he sentenced the previous case like this ... called precedent ... We the People can look this up and already know what the results will be ... and Eckerman could have known what his punishment will before he acted the way he did ... he made a choice ... don't deny him this right ...

So how does what is going on with J6 protestirs equate to EQUAL JUSTICE, which did NOT happen during the Antifa / BLM riots?

Bullshit - anyone who in any way opposes the democrat Reich is a target of this lawless bunch of gangsters.
Well these gangsters suck then because only a few who were rioting at J6 have been charged. I expect better oppression from my Democratic Reich.

Well these gangsters suck then because only a few who were rioting at J6 have been charged. I expect better oppression from my Democratic Reich.

The goal of terrorists like Wray and Garland is to create fear. 800 victims makes clear the price of opposing the Reich.

Hitler did the same with his Gestapo - of course Hitler modeled his Reich on the democrats, so that's to be expected.

So how does what is going on with J6 protestirs equate to EQUAL JUSTICE, which did NOT happen during the Antifa / BLM riots?

None of the Jan 6th protesters have been charged to my knowledge ... just the rioters ... no, the Antifa protesters who got a permit to gather in the city park didn't break any laws ... the rioters who left the park to smash windows and start fires are being prosecuted ...

You're just too lazy to look ... 2 seconds on google: "More Than Two Dozen Antifa Rioters Charged for Portland Mayham" -- New York Post -- Jun 6th, 2021 ...

None of the Jan 6th protesters have been charged to my knowledge ... just the rioters ... no, the Antifa protesters who got a permit to gather in the city park didn't break any laws ... the rioters who left the park to smash windows and start fires are being prosecuted ...

You're just too lazy to look ... 2 seconds on google: "More Than Two Dozen Antifa Rioters Charged for Portland Mayham" -- New York Post -- Jun 6th, 2021 ...
Bout damn time....but BILLIONS of dollars in damage was done, entire communities destroyed, businesses and lives destroyed, lives taken across the country.

Pardon me if I am not impressed if only 2 dozen people have / are being punished ... especially after the VP called for them to continue their violence after the election.

There has been an insurrection in America - it sure the fuck wasn't the Reichstag Fire.

1659308590620.png

Has anyone related to Chaz/Chop been charged with "Seditious Conspiracy?"

Maybe the Gestapo doesn't know who the Warlord in the picture is? I can help out Oberfuhrer Wray, his name is "Raz Simone"

But of course neither he, nor the dozens of armed henchmen under him who took United States Territory by force of arms and held it for 10 weeks have been arrested, much less prosecuted.

I mean, it was only treason against the United States, it wasn't like he protested against the democrat party or something.

Heil Soros.

Bout damn time....but BILLIONS of dollars in damage was done, entire communities destroyed, businesses and lives destroyed, lives taken across the country.

Pardon me if I am not impressed if only 2 dozen people have / are being punished ... especially after the VP called for them to continue their violence after the election.

Don't get too excited, Soros prosecutors dropped all the charges.

I guess the Capitol is scared ground ...

Forum List

Back