Another J6er Goes on Trial For 'Shoving' and 'Yelling'

I’m counting down the days. I am going to the liquor store the next day and splurging on the good stuff on the top shelf!
That's something I know better than to do, because I like to be free.
Stick to my beer. Yes.
Liquor? I'd end up looking out at some scared jail workers dreading dealing with me.

Then wondering wtf I did. I know better.

There was no "attack" on the Capitol, dumbfuck. What those people wanted was to confront their Senators with grievances and evidence. The Senators ran like cowards. Justifiably so? Possibly. Possibly not.
One thing's for sure: Senators ran from hearing grievances from their constituents. Not a good look for the US Senate.

Then again, they elected themselves Lords of America during Reagan's 2nd Congress. It's been downhill ever since.
Absolute brainwashed idiocy. People in the real world frown on attacks on the capitol building for no reason- actual treason. Poor America...

Absolute brainwashed idiocy. People in the real world frown on attacks on the capitol building for no reason- actual treason. Poor America...

Change the channel, ignoramus politically at least...
Bro, I've been in this thing for a long time. Before the internet; And I know how many freedoms Americans have lost over a very short period. I know enough to know that present-day Democrats are the party of Destroy America. Not exactly a sound game plan when you want to be an American political party. :dunno:

Bro, I've been in this thing for a long time. Before the internet; And I know how many freedoms Americans have lost over a very short period. I know enough to know that present-day Democrats are the party of Destroy America. Not exactly a sound game plan when you want to be an American political party. :dunno:
I think it's time.

Insurrection?

View attachment 676632
How many of these looters, rioters, arsonists, assaulters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, tjose who tried to burn federal marshalls alive inside a federal building, spent a year in jail, were denied constitutional rights, were beaten and kept in isolation...

Oh that's right ... despite drstroying local communities, killing people, and committing domestic terrorists attacks...

Just a heads up. Your thread title is innacurate.

He didn't go to jail for "shoving and yelling".

"The felony charges against Eckerman include civil disorder and assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers."

….perhaps for not declaring the $30 they got for shoveling the neighbor’s driveway. The Dems are ready to sic 85,000 new agents on political dissenters.
Lol. It's been fun seeing all the tax cheats come out of the woodwork since Biden started focusing on catching these same cheats.

Don't worry, the fine will be smaller then it should be.

In the future pay your fair share freeloader.

Since these clowns are currently serving their sentence for their crimes, it's impossible to tell you 'actual time served.'

Why do you continue to your stupid card?
Why in the world would that be? You seem rather stupid.

Since these clowns are currently serving their sentence for their crimes, it's impossible to tell you 'actual time served.'

Why do you continue to your stupid card?
WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm never surprised.

I'll pop for a couple months of weekly remedial reading classes for ya.

Lol. It's been fun seeing all the tax cheats come out of the woodwork since Biden started focusing on catching these same cheats.

Don't worry, the fine will be smaller then it should be.

In the future pay your fair share freeloader.
When did I ever say that I don’t pay taxes on every cent of taxable income? (The $30 undeclared income for shoveling snow was an example of ways in which the Dems might go after a Republican.)

But tell me….do you call the half of all adults who don’t pay any federal taxes “freeloader” or worse, the welfare recipients who refuse to get a job? Of course not. You’re a lib, and your disdain is for middle class people who pay taxes, and your defense goes to the REAL freeloaders.

P.S. One of the biggest reasons that libs are sending this country into the toilet is because they have disdain for the tax-paying, productive middle class (especially small business owners) and defend and make excuses for lazy people who take welfare benefits and have never had a regular job in their lives.

When did I ever say that I don’t pay taxes on every cent of taxable income? (The $30 undeclared income for shoveling snow was an example of ways in which the Dems might go after a Republican.)

Oh my bad. I apologize. It just seems people who are against the fed making sure people pay their taxes have something to hide.

But tell me….do you call the half of all adults who don’t pay any federal taxes “freeloader” or worse, the welfare recipients who refuse to get a job?

As stated above I assume people who don't want the fed to look into tax cheats is a freeloader because they want tax paying citizens to foot the bill for their malfeasance.

Of course not. You’re a lib, and your disdain is for middle class people who pay taxes, and your defense goes to the REAL freeloaders.
Are you for real? Wanting the middle class tax payers to pay their fair share of the taxes they owe us not disdain, it's common sense.

P.S. One of the biggest reasons that libs are sending this country into the toilet is because they have disdain for the tax-paying, productive middle class (especially small business owners) and defend and make excuses for lazy people who take welfare benefits and have never had a regular job in their lives.
I'll never figure out why the productive class are so hated.

Thank Gd for smart CPA's and brokers. I haven't had a penny of taxable income in several years. Nice to go to bed at night seeing all that money that the freeloaders didn't get from me.

Thank Gd for smart CPA's and brokers. I haven't had a penny of taxable income in several years. Nice to go to bed at night seeing all that money that the freeloaders didn't get from me.
Yeah, the productive class should be able to cheat on their taxes with impunity.

Oh my bad. I apologize. It just seems people who are against the fed making sure people pay their taxes have something to hide.
Apology accepted.

As stated above I assume people who don't want the fed to look into tax cheats is a freeloader because they want tax paying citizens to foot the bill for their malfeasance.

There’s more to it than that. It’s the headache and time involved in preparing for an audit. I’ve paid every cent owed - my taxes are actually simple - but it still would be a hassle, and intimidating, and the idea that the IRS is being weaponized against “MAGA Republicans” (whatever that‘s supposed to mean) is awful.
Are you for real? Wanting the middle class tax payers to pay their fair share of the taxes they owe us not disdain, it's common sense.

Not the tax part. The self-supporting part. As Obama famously scolded small business owners, “you didn’t build that!” That’s because Dems want as many people dependent on the government as possible, for purposes of control, and votes.

Yeah, the productive class should be able to cheat on their taxes with impunity.
Except nobody said that. We just don’t want to be targeted for audits because we vote Republican.

I don’t think freeloaders on welfare should be be able to cheat to get their benefits, and there’s a ton of cheating going on. Why not go after them?

Sometimes that’s workable, but sometimes not.

Forum List

Back