..Another J6 Perp goes to prison, blames Trump ...

But, notably.....that 'obvious fraud' has yet to be ruled as such by over 90 judges in over 60 court cases.
So, one could reasonably conjecture...it ain't so "obvious" after all.

Unless, of course, good poster Lastamender has some deadsolid killer evidence that he has...after 29 months.....refused to divulge to authorities!

What kind of patriotic American would refuse to turn over such critical evidence in such an important matter?

Well, maybe an 'unpatriotic' American?

I dunno. Just asking the question.
:9:

These are not official numbers probably never will be any with 1-6 but I have read there was an estimated 120,000 people protesting that day and 880 have been convicted of or plead guilty to a crime. Now I don’t know how accurate these numbers are but that would be 0.7333 percent.
How many prosecutors do you imagine should be employed to manage the possible criminality of such a number of protesters?

Reported today in the Detroit Free Press: (emphasis by my avatar)

"Anthony Puma admitted to breaking into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, through a broken window, videotaping the melee on his GoPro camera and posting it to Facebook — but says President Donald Trump "tricked" him into rebelling that day — and he therefore shouldn't go to prison for it.

A judge disagreed.

Puma, a 50-year-old husband and father who now says he regrets his actions and has "disavowed" his support for Trump, will be in a federal prison for nine months for participating in the violent attack that sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"Mr. Puma deeply regrets his actions. ... He acknowledged that he was encouraged by the former President Trump and has disavowed himself from any dangerous propaganda that led him to commit a crime. While this does not excuse his actions, Mr. Puma genuinely feels tricked by the former president who he trusted would not steer him down an illegal path," Puma's lawyer previously argued in court documents. "He now knows he should have never fell for his manipulation strategies."

-----------------------------------------------

I haven't kept count of the MAGA-jackasses who have been arrested for J6 and then went before a judge to claim Don Trump 'tricked' em, or lead them, or ordered them, or directed them.....to go to the Capitol and break in to the building to stop the Constitutionally-mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power.

I don't believe...tho I stand ready to be corrected...that that particular line of defense has been particularly effective before judges or juries.

Still, the whole world witnessed Don Trump summoning the mob ('Come to DC, it'll be wild'...'stand back and stand by'), assembling the mob at the Eclipse, and then directing them to go directly at our Representatives and our Capitol. We all saw it.

Still, judges seemingly are taking the tack that it is 'individual choice' on one's own actions that are most determinant. And are seemingly also taking the tack that Trump's responsibility for J6 is more rightfully addressed in another court.

So off to prison these J6 Jackasses go.

So be it. I am satisfied that those we saw on the telly smashing a cop, or breaking a window, or vandalizing an office.....are getting justice served. If any of that can be officially pinned on Don Trump, as I personally think a share of it should be....well, I'm cool with that too. But in the meantime, will be glad to see the TDS'rs ---Trump's Duped & Snookered --- go to the slammer so they can better contemplate their role in the American tragedy of January 6th.

IMHO
When will trump be held accountable for the J6 incitement? Or when will be cause the next episode of "death and destruction?"

No, "people" dont know that. Maybe you are counting "people" as those crazy voices in your head, I don't know.

LOL you actually think people breaking into the US Capitol is not worthy of being convicted of a crime. That's how far gone your mind is.
Were you in favor of jailing the BLM/Antifa rioters that wreaked havoc nationwide in 2020? If not, you are a hypocrite as they caused more damage and harmed more people than any of the J6 protestors. I support charging the J6 protestors for vandalism and trespassing. Can we get equal justice against the anarchists that were guilty of arson, murder and terrorism during 2020?

Except 56 courts, including SCOTUS, heard Trumps arguments about fraud and rejected them.
Exactly. Without an evidentiary hearing Trump never had a chance. With that hearing he would still be president.

Reported today in the Detroit Free Press: (emphasis by my avatar)

"Anthony Puma admitted to breaking into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, through a broken window, videotaping the melee on his GoPro camera and posting it to Facebook — but says President Donald Trump "tricked" him into rebelling that day — and he therefore shouldn't go to prison for it.

A judge disagreed.

Puma, a 50-year-old husband and father who now says he regrets his actions and has "disavowed" his support for Trump, will be in a federal prison for nine months for participating in the violent attack that sought to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

"Mr. Puma deeply regrets his actions. ... He acknowledged that he was encouraged by the former President Trump and has disavowed himself from any dangerous propaganda that led him to commit a crime. While this does not excuse his actions, Mr. Puma genuinely feels tricked by the former president who he trusted would not steer him down an illegal path," Puma's lawyer previously argued in court documents. "He now knows he should have never fell for his manipulation strategies."

-----------------------------------------------

I haven't kept count of the MAGA-jackasses who have been arrested for J6 and then went before a judge to claim Don Trump 'tricked' em, or lead them, or ordered them, or directed them.....to go to the Capitol and break in to the building to stop the Constitutionally-mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power.

I don't believe...tho I stand ready to be corrected...that that particular line of defense has been particularly effective before judges or juries.

Still, the whole world witnessed Don Trump summoning the mob ('Come to DC, it'll be wild'...'stand back and stand by'), assembling the mob at the Eclipse, and then directing them to go directly at our Representatives and our Capitol. We all saw it.

Still, judges seemingly are taking the tack that it is 'individual choice' on one's own actions that are most determinant. And are seemingly also taking the tack that Trump's responsibility for J6 is more rightfully addressed in another court.

So off to prison these J6 Jackasses go.

So be it. I am satisfied that those we saw on the telly smashing a cop, or breaking a window, or vandalizing an office.....are getting justice served. If any of that can be officially pinned on Don Trump, as I personally think a share of it should be....well, I'm cool with that too. But in the meantime, will be glad to see the TDS'rs ---Trump's Duped & Snookered --- go to the slammer so they can better contemplate their role in the American tragedy of January 6th.

IMHO
It's like I keep saying. Trump and the MAGA media are weaponizing the weak-minded.

Puma is obviously an FBI agent. :auiqs.jpg:

Saying that proves you know 0 about the law. Next.

Uh, so what you are telling me is that you got it right, and every jurist in the country who heard these cases and rejected them got it wrong.

Yeah, you go with that.

How about the obvious.

The people didn't want Trump in 2016, he proceeded to screw up everything, and voted him out hard in 2020. And when he made 2022 about himself instead of Biden, he lost the midterms as well.

If you guys were smart, you'd dump him like a bad habit. But you aren't.

Uh, so what you are telling me is that you got it right, and every jurist in the country who heard these cases and rejected them got it wrong.

Yeah, you go with that.

How about the obvious.

The people didn't want Trump in 2016, he proceeded to screw up everything, and voted him out hard in 2020. And when he made 2022 about himself instead of Biden, he lost the midterms as well.

If you guys were smart, you'd dump him like a bad habit. But you aren't.
You need to pay attention. None of those judges granted an evidentiary hearing. Without that you can prove nothing either way.

You need to pay attention. None of those judges granted an evidentiary hearing. Without that you can prove nothing either way.

1) They did.
2) A lot of those cases were dismissed because Trump's lawyer had no idea what they were doing.

Here's a big clue for you... all the shit Trump says in Public about Stolen Elections, are not the things his Kraken Lawyers say in court... because they can be DISBARRED for presenting false evidence or statements.

"None of those judges granted an evidentiary hearing."
No kidding?
I hadn't heard that.
Why did none of them have such hearings?
Can you offer the forum details on those 60+ cases?
Details that verify your allegation that none heard any evidence?

Thanks in advance.
-----------------------------------------------------------

BTW....I would recommend listening to Ben Ginsberg's testimony from day two of the January 6th Committee hearings.

I personally thought this man was credible. Really quite credible. He is, after all, a Republican expert on voting and election procedures and law. His efforts secured the election of Bush over Gore.

1) They did.
2) A lot of those cases were dismissed because Trump's lawyer had no idea what they were doing.

Here's a big clue for you... all the shit Trump says in Public about Stolen Elections, are not the things his Kraken Lawyers say in court... because they can be DISBARRED for presenting false evidence or statements.
No they did not. There was never an evidentuary hearing. Stop lying and admit the election was stolen and you just do not care.

No kidding?
I hadn't heard that.
Why did none of them have such hearings?
Can you offer the forum details on those 60+ cases?
Details that verify your allegation that none heard any evidence?

Thanks in advance.
-----------------------------------------------------------

BTW....I would recommend listening to Ben Ginsberg's testimony from day two of the January 6th Committee hearings.

I personally thought this man was credible. Really quite credible. He is, after all, a Republican expert on voting and election procedures and law. His efforts secured the election of Bush over Gore.

:9:

No they did not. There was never an evidentuary hearing. Stop lying and admit the election was stolen and you just do not care.

Nope. Trump lost by 8 million votes. A stunning repudiation.
He lost by 3 million votes in 2016, but because we are still using the Holy Roman Empire system to pick presidents, for some reason, he got an office he was in no way fit for.

Forum List

Back