Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

If prices were only raised to match increased costs, companies profit margins wouldn't have exploded through the roof these last couple years. Sorry American Talibans, companies don't care about you.

You're really ignorant. That 4 trillion dollars transfer occured because small business was forced on lockdown by our government.

After taking you out to the shed you still don't get it.
Again banks may own insurance companies. Eastern Bank in Boston owns Eastern Insurance but they are separate entities under one holding company doing disparate work. Do you understand that? Yes or no?

Capt. RawStory.

Poor poor insurance companies.

OMG, you actually think that INSURANCE companies pay for the services they provide you out of their OWN POCKET?

No you stupid fuck, they CHARGE YOU for it.

OMG Democrats are stupid. You're the dumbest reptiles on the planet. Your stupidity is legendary.

OKFINE: Insurance companies EAT the cost of providing tests, they don't PASS THEM ON!!!! The steal in your refrigerator! They pay it, not you! Their taxes, they pay them, not you!

Oh My God you're stupid ...

OMG, you actually think that INSURANCE companies pay for the services they provide you out of their OWN POCKET?

No you stupid fuck, they CHARGE YOU for it.

OMG Democrats are stupid. You're the dumbest reptiles on the planet. Your stupidity is legendary.

OKFINE: Insurance companies EAT the cost of providing tests, they don't PASS THEM ON!!!! The steal in your refrigerator! They pay it, not you! Their taxes, they pay them, not you!

Oh My God you're stupid ...
Give yourself a big pat on your back loser.

They were raping us long before 9/11. Every single day for centuries they lobby congress to let them rape us just a little bit more.

Well sure, it's that insane 2-5% profit margin that insurance companies make. Oh ... my ... god ...

So how much do you think they should make since the top insurance companies make about 5% profit? How much is acceptable?

Give yourself a big pat on your back loser.

Irrelevant diversion.

So you actually believe that insurance companies pay for your services out of their pocket, you just confirmed that. So where do they get the money then? Do the owners of the company all take a pool to pay your bills? How do they do it?

Well sure, it's that insane 2-5% profit margin that insurance companies make. Oh ... my ... god ...

So how much do you think they should make since the top insurance companies make about 5% profit? How much is acceptable?

Moron Augustine_ doesn't believe insurance companies pay his bills for him, just big pharma. Well, that makes sense then. Not.

Wow he's an idiot

Lol the argument is "after we pay mind-boggling sums of money to our executives and shareholders, only like 5% of profits are left."

Lol the argument is "after we pay mind-boggling sums of money to our executives and shareholders, only like 5% of profits are left."

Gotcha, we can't measure their profit margin, it's just opinion how much money insurance companies make. It's not like we know.

How stupid are you? Seriously. How stupid?

Gotcha, we can't measure their profit margin, it's just opinion how much money insurance companies make. It's not like we know.

How stupid are you? Seriously. How stupid?
Johnson and Johnson is almost never under 20%. Suck their cocks a little harder and maybe you can't get them to 30

Suck the cock of big pharma some more, peasant

So should McDonald's be allowed to make a profit? Are you sucking their cock?

So now allowing a company to make a profit is "sucking their cock." You're not just a Marxist but a total jackass

Forum List

Back