Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

Setting aside the insurance issue, this may well be the dumbest thing the government has ever done. What exactly do they think will happen when millions of people test positive? Worse when their children test positive? Likely they will call the doctor or the hospital, then they will be told to wait for symptoms. Yet after two years of liberal fear mongering everyone knows the Chinese Plague is a death sentence. They will not meekly sit by as their child dies before them, they will take them to the emergency room. Then folks will be turned away, I give it two weeks before the first racist hospital burns. Even if no hospitals burn, the rush on them by people who test posititve might well break the whole system.
Considering the power gains by government thanks to the "pandemic", tests designed to result in positives wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Looks like Obama was correct about Biden being able to screw up anything he touches. He announces this plan and says it will be implemented in 4 days. He gave insurers no notice to get set up for this, so to start with it may take 6 months for people to get reimbursed.

And where does Biden get the unilateral authority to dictate what private insurance companies are required to cover?

Who the hell cares what kind of flu you’ve got? We do the same thing we’ve done since forever - go to the doctor if you feel really bad. Otherwise stay home and watch I Love Lucy while slurping chicken soup.

They went up before Biden, and will continue going up after Biden. And you'll spend all your days battling anybody who tries to change that.
Free tests went out last month. We got a bunch of them from our county

That's how we found out that my wife's "head cold" that wouldn't go away was actually covid.

That's what made us isolate so we didn't get others sick.

Free tests went out last month. We got a bunch of them from our county

That's how we found out that my wife's "head cold" that wouldn't go away was actually covid.

That's what made us isolate so we didn't get others sick.
She shoulda got the jab.

She shoulda got the jab.
She did...which is why she got what amounted to a long lasting head cold.

Thankfully we had free at home tests so she didn't infect anyone else

So the jab doesn’t work.

Got it.
A. It kept a 65 year old woman from getting seriously sick
B. So far it has kept ME from even getting the highly contagious omicron...even though I have been in the same house with her for over ten days

B. So far it has kept ME from even getting the highly contagious omicron...even though I have been in the same house with her for over ten days
Sure it did…

She did...which is why she got what amounted to a long lasting head cold.

Thankfully we had free at home tests so she didn't infect anyone else

Uhm

Nope lol

At this time last year, Trump was busy trying to cover up the dire extent of the covid pandemic instead of trying to protect citizens. Biden is a boob and completely impotent as a leader, but compared to Trump he may as well be Winston Churchill and FDR combined.

At this time last year, Trump was busy trying to cover up the dire extent of the covid pandemic instead of trying to protect citizens. Biden is a boob and completely impotent as a leader, but compared to Trump he may as well be Winston Churchill and FDR combined.
Biden's response to the pandemic has done EXACTLY the same good as Trumps - essentially none at all.

Forum List

Back