Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

The fed started pumping long before Biden. The response to Carter was supply side economics, and that led to the political instability, corruption, and complete control of an oligarchy. Now here you are arguing against a completely insignificant nothing because you're afraid it will hurt oligarchy profits. I wonder what horrors you'll support in response to Biden's inability to accomplish anything.
I am not worried about anyone's profits. I am worried about the US dollars collapse which Biden and company are doing. Zuckerberg, soros, the communist chinese, Biden, and Congree along with the feds and fauci are but a few of the treasonous players in this.

I am not worried about anyone's profits. I am worried about the US dollars collapse which Biden and company are doing. Zuckerberg, soros, the communist chinese, Biden, and Congree along with the feds and fauci are but a few of the treasonous players in this.
You will vote to cut all of those people's taxes and regulations anyways; so if you're right about them, why should they care?

OK Capt RawStory. How many ATMs does Liberty Mutual have? Lol
From John Stumph CEO Wells Fargo:

""I love the insurance distribution business," said the CEO of one of our largest and most successful banks, mentioning that the bank has many mortgage and used-car borrowers who need insurance."

""I love the insurance distribution business," said the CEO of one of our largest and most successful banks, mentioning that the bank has many mortgage and used-car borrowers who need insurance."

The title of the article is banks can’t sell insurance…..

Your article concludes that single payer, universal healthcare is the answer. So I choose to withdraw any complaints I stated earlier.
Cool, so you admit you were full of shit when you whined and cried about their profits.

Glad I could educate you.

We are discussing health insurance, Dumbass.

Apples and oranges. You’re a moron. LOL

Car dealerships may sell tires, they aren’t the same as tire manufacturers. You really are a true leftist.

The title of the article is banks can’t sell insurance…..
I knew you would miss it. In the title it does, yes. If you read further it says bankers can't compete with agents. As in selling ins banks only sell around 15-20% compared to their counterpart institutions. Re-read it.

I knew you would miss it. In the title it does, yes. If you read further it says bankers can't compete with agents. As in selling ins banks only sell around 15-20% compared to their counterpart institutions. Re-read it.
Well you didnt link an article we could read without a subscription so going with the title seems reasonable

Looks like Obama was correct about Biden being able to screw up anything he touches. He announces this plan and says it will be implemented in 4 days. He gave insurers no notice to get set up for this, so to start with it may take 6 months for people to get reimbursed.

And where does Biden get the unilateral authority to dictate what private insurance companies are required to cover?

He thinks he can do what Trump did.....What an idiot!!

You’re a clueless leftist who gets his news from RawStory. Insurance companies and banks are completely different.
And vice versa. Are you ready Mr. Clueless righty?

"The top three property-and-casualty insurers are ushering in the change by offering banking services, but it will require aggressive marketing and some changes in the mind-set of agents to make it work, experts say.
Already, State Farm Insurance Cos. in Bloomington, Ill., operates its own bank online and in agent offices in 11 states. It plans to get more agents trained this year in order to offer services nationwide."

"Northbrook, Ill.-based Allstate Corp., which received its thrift license in 1998, plans to launch its bank through agents later this year."

"Farmers Insurance Group Inc. in Los Angeles announced last month it would take a different approach by forming a partnership with Bank of America Corp."

>>So glad I can help that lizard sized brain of yours. And at no charge to you.<<

And vice versa. Are you ready Mr. Clueless righty?

"The top three property-and-casualty insurers are ushering in the change by offering banking services, but it will require aggressive marketing and some changes in the mind-set of agents to make it work, experts say.
Already, State Farm Insurance Cos. in Bloomington, Ill., operates its own bank online and in agent offices in 11 states. It plans to get more agents trained this year in order to offer services nationwide."

"Northbrook, Ill.-based Allstate Corp., which received its thrift license in 1998, plans to launch its bank through agents later this year."

"Farmers Insurance Group Inc. in Los Angeles announced last month it would take a different approach by forming a partnership with Bank of America Corp."

>>So glad I can help that lizard sized brain of yours. And at no charge to you.<<

What banking services, Mr. RawStory? Can they offer commercial loans, treasury management, FX trades, wire capability? What will they offer, lol? Where do banks get the money to lend? Do you know?

Free?

What a croc of shit.
As companies renegotiate their healthcare plans for the year, prepare for higher premiums, higher deductibles and copays, and less coverage.
Then you can enjoy your "free" test, even though you have zero symptoms and feel fine.

Forum List

Back