Another idiot Moon Bat Presidential Candidate

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
All Moon Bat candidates are idiots but this one is special.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/art...sault-weapons-buyback-nukes-2020-13751859.php

Eric Swalwell on assault weapons: 'Just take the 15 million that are out there and buy them back'

Bay Area congressman Eric Swalwell on Monday became the latest person to join the incredibly crowded 2020 Democratic presidential race.

His primary policy message of the campaign will be gun control, and he's proposing a mandatory buyback of "military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

"I will be the first candidate to say that reducing gun violence has to be a top three issue," Swalwell told Esquire. "Last year I wrote a bill calling for a buyback and ban on assault weapons — not just to ban future manufacturing, but to just take the 15 million that are out there and buy them back."

Swalwell stated that the buyback is mandatory.

Sorry asshole but I ain't selling so you can just

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/art...sault-weapons-buyback-nukes-2020-13751859.php

Eric Swalwell on assault weapons: 'Just take the 15 million that are out there and buy them back'

Bay Area congressman Eric Swalwell on Monday became the latest person to join the incredibly crowded 2020 Democratic presidential race.

His primary policy message of the campaign will be gun control, and he's proposing a mandatory buyback of "military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

"I will be the first candidate to say that reducing gun violence has to be a top three issue," Swalwell told Esquire. "Last year I wrote a bill calling for a buyback and ban on assault weapons — not just to ban future manufacturing, but to just take the 15 million that are out there and buy them back."

It worked in Australia and it will work in New Zealand.

Unlike here, New Zealand didn't fuck around and let a mercenary bunch of assholes beholden to the military industrial base tell them what to do.

Since we can't control people via telepathy that they are mentally ill, we have to do something with their chosen tools of mass murder and destruction..

• Banned

Unlike here, New Zealand didn't fuck around and let a mercenary bunch of assholes beholden to the military industrial base tell them what to do.

Since we can't control people via telepathy that they are mentally ill, we have to do something with their chosen tools of mass murder and destruction..

You are confused Moon Bat. This ain't Australia or New Zealand you moron.

You can't read, butthead.
I said it WORKED in those countries.

Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted.
https://www.vox.com/2015/8/27/9212725/australia-buyback

It's time that people who have a fucking right to live take precedent over those who think they have a right to own objects with not other purpose than to kill en masse.

It's time that people who have a fucking right to live take precedent over those who think they have a right to own objects with not other purpose than to kill en masse.

they did that in violation of the Second Amendment?

If by, "worked" you mean ass raped the inalienable rights of Australians and New Zealanders, then yeah....it "worked" I guess.

Understand this.

We will NEVER let you do that here without MASSIVE bloodshed.

We will fight to the death.

Many people will die.

Is it worth it just to stop an occurrence that has the statistical likelihood of being struck by lightening 1.25 times?

The communist left better rethink trying to overthrow America and just move on.

• Banned

Sorry Moon Bat but you continue to be confused.

The Bill of Rights enumerates the right to keep and bear arms. Its says very clearly that it can't be infringed and the Heller case solidified it as an individual right. No government asshole has the right to infringe upon that right so you can just go fuck yourself.

Do you even know what the Bill of Rights is all about? It is obvious you don't. It protects individuals from government oppression. You can't vote away individual rights by electing an asshole like Swalwell that are protected by the BORs.

Last edited:
  • Banned

You are confused Moon Bat. It ain't gonna work here.

You mean the object that protect their right to live?

:laughing0301:

It's time for anybody advocating the usurpation of our inalienable rights to live somewhere else or die.

:dunno:

The government of Canada couldn't even get the Canadians to registered their firearms so how in the hell would some idiot elected official ever get the American people to turn in their firearms?

It ain't gonna happen but these stupid Moon Bats think it will. These Moon Bats aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

It's all about control.

These people want to control everyone else. They want no reason to fear our response to their tyranny.

That's all it is.

he's also the one that wanted to nuke american citizens. i think he has no mind. he doesn't think that will come up? LOL. yeah bat shit crazy congressman wants to nuke gunowners.

yep.... can't make this shit up. it just happens.

Eric Swalwell, Democratic lawmaker, warns gun owners that ‘government has nukes’

"Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, warned gun owners Friday that any fight over firearms would be “a short one,” because the federal government has an extensive cache of nuclear weapons.

After Joe Biggs tweeted that Mr. Swalwell “wants a war” over the Second Amendment, Mr. Swalwell responded, “And it would be a short war my friend.”

“The government has nukes.Too many of them. But they’re legit,” the congressman tweeted. “I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.”"
So now we have creepy joe sniff your women biden, and I have nukes and can take you out swalwell

My friend and I, who both live in a gun regulated country, were discussing earlier today, that if we wanted to kill someone, we could go to a certain area of the city, and obtain weapons to carry out the deed.

BTW, he wishes to curb gun violence, then any crime committed with a gun is an automatic death sentence. why is he opposed to that? his way is the same thing.

My friend and I, who both live in a gun regulated country, were discussing earlier today, that if we wanted to kill someone, we could go to a certain area of the city, and obtain weapons to carry out the deed.

If they were to ban guns in the US the Black market would be more prolific than the market on drugs.

It ain't gonna happen.

The government of Canada couldn't even get the Canadians to registered their firearms so how in the hell are any US government assholes ever going to get American to turn in their firearms?

I know I never would.

Eric Swalwell, Democratic lawmaker, warns gun owners that ‘government has nukes’
Look what those nukes did to the Taliban.

Look what those multi-billion dollar airplanes have done to end the war in Afganistan.

Look at how we totally kicked the cocksucking SHIT out of North Vietnamese peasants running around with light arms and tires for shoes.

Fuck. We may as well just take our 200:1 advantage over our standing military and go home. It's pointless.

:lol:

If they were to ban guns in the US the Black market would be more prolific than the market on drugs.

It ain't gonna happen.

The government of Canada couldn't even get the Canadians to registered their firearms so how in the hell are any US government assholes ever going to get American to turn in their firearms?

I know I never would.

Exactly. The black market in guns in Europe is huge.

Where did the Paris Bataclan terrorists get their AK 47's from?

It ain't gonna happen.

I know I never would.

Exactly. The black market in Europe is huge.

Where did the Paris Bataclan terrorists get their AK 47's from?

I have no clue, but I'm sure he thanked the Paris politicians for the gun free zone to make the job simple.

I've heard Swalwell talk numerous times and every time I am amazed that Republican congress critters haven't demanded he take a competency test. That boy sounds just like a 9 year old who found his mommy's wine stash.

Forum List

Back