Another Democrat Media Hoax Falls Apart: Irish Deal Was Signed Under Obama

AND in case anyone thinks the fake news running blatant lies is something new, they did the same thing to president Bush. The Bush administration decided not to flail about trying to set the record straight which allowed the lying scum media to savage him daily, big mistake. What has the asshole left squealing like stuck pigs is that Trump dares to hit back. Rot in hell liberal media.

Well, she's a winger.

As an important part of a winger's personality is that they'll highlight, expand on, focus on, and even distort all information that supports their agenda. They will also avoid, ignore, minimize, dismiss and distort all information that does NOT support their agenda.

You can't believe anything they tell you, because it's likely you're not getting the full, straight, complete, intellectually honest story.

Wingers have zero credibility, none.
Democrats are in full lying mode. About everything. It's getting out of control. This kind of lying is nomally found in the delusional in insane asylums.

And the low IQ saps run to this board to repeat it all. As they have done my years here. Never do I fell such hatred, wish of painful death on the MSM or the stupid leftist maggots posting here.

Here we are again, the right wishing death on leftists. What is wrong with you people that you are so filled with hatred of your fellow Americans. How have you allowed yourselves to be manipulated in this way?

Get help!
The right wishing death on leftists....as opposed to insane leftists killing anyone who pisses them off.

Well, she's a winger.

As an important part of a winger's personality is that they'll highlight, expand on, focus on, and even distort all information that supports their agenda. They will also avoid, ignore, minimize, dismiss and distort all information that does NOT support their agenda.

You can't believe anything they tell you, because it's likely you're not getting the full, straight, complete, intellectually honest story.

Democrats are in full lying mode. About everything. It's getting out of control. This kind of lying is nomally found in the delusional in insane asylums.

And the low IQ saps run to this board to repeat it all. As they have done my years here. Never do I fell such hatred, wish of painful death on the MSM or the stupid leftist maggots posting here.

Here we are again, the right wishing death on leftists. What is wrong with you people that you are so filled with hatred of your fellow Americans. How have you allowed yourselves to be manipulated in this way?

Get help!
The right wishing death on leftists....as opposed to insane leftists killing anyone who pisses them off.
Yep, peas in a pod.

Well, she's a winger.

Get help!
Yep, peas in a pod.
Not hardly.

Forum List

Back