Another Dem Senator caught ignoring mask mandate.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Imagine.PNG

The warning of totalitarianism is there time after time. Prog voters better understand it better. We Repub voters try to. But we get the RINO, Neo Con variety shoved to us constantly. Your love affair with Cheney and Kinzinger is an example.

Rich people don't need to follow rules because Americans are profoundly stupid

You may have a point there. If the 2020 election was on the up and up, it means the American people actually installed Brandon, President Poopy Pants, last year.

Certainly a sign of stupidity.

You may have a point there. If the 2020 election was on the up and up, it means the American people actually installed Brandon, President Poopy Pants, last year.

Certainly a sign of stupidity.
Elections are up to the oligarchs. You think that only republican election victories are legitimate, and they laugh at your stupid ass for that and then legislate some more money for themselves.

Politicians create laws they don't follow (regardless of "party"), They bitch if you call them out on it. Guess what though, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, Facebook, Twatter, TikTok all cover for them. They are a small minority that make up a majority of "information." When I say small majority, I mean small majority of the people that control what can be released. They control what they want and call anything else "misinformation" while they peddle actual misinformation. You can't be hired for many of these places if you don't agree with there political aspirations. But, yeah, they are legit.

Politicians create laws they don't follow (regardless of "party"), They bitch if you call them out on it. Guess what though, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, Facebook, Twatter, TikTok all cover for them. They are a small minority that make up a majority of "information." When I say small majority, I mean small majority of the people that control what can be released. They control what they want and call anything else "misinformation" while they peddle actual misinformation. You can't be hired for many of these places if you don't agree with there political aspirations. But, yeah, they are legit.
They don't care what you think, just that you'll remain predictable.

You are half right. Fox does not do as you claim. TikTok has little to no political agenda. It's just stupid videos.

Another page of hypocrisy from the Democrats. Don’t they listen to the science? Full of Shit.

Will their sheep ever figure this stuff out? You are being played.

This is exactly the kind of double standard tyrant we don't want to run this country.

Yet again, another Democratic politicians thinks she's above the mandate and requirements they advocate on everyone else. If you haven't figured out by now that these people simply don't believe, themselves, the rhetoric they are pushing on you then you're hopeless.

Forum List

Back