another clay footed hero of the right

why isnt this headline making news? cause it is another right wing child molester
And today I see
Slade Sohmer, editor-in-chief at The Recount and friend of former Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, was arrested last month for raping multiple toddlers.

For those who missed the most explosive pedophilia exposé to-date, The People’s Voice broke the news back in 2016 that there was evidence of pedophile “code words” used in emails from John Podesta released by WikiLeaks.

YOU ARE A HATER AND MAY IT COME DOWN UPON YOU

There are too many others including very important , powerful and wealthy people who manipulate and control .
The system can sometimes be brought down brick by brick , but it can be a very time consuming process and usually many will slip through the net and avoid punishment .
You know that . You can see it all the time ..

why isnt this headline making news? cause it is another right wing child molester
It smacks of all the false narratives leftists smack their adversaries with. Do you have the date the man was smacked with a prison sentence, how long he served his term, etc.? Please share the proof that he committed illegal acts on minors. I just haven't seen it, because that is pretty frightening to have a public figure and a pastor diddling little boys and destroying their childhoods. And it's a hole in one for political adversaries to never be challenged by failing to provide information of a trial by jury and conviction with a good and long sentence attached.
Link please. Thanks.

It smacks of all the false narratives leftists smack their adversaries with. Do you have the date the man was smacked with a prison sentence, how long he served his term, etc.? Please share the proof that he committed illegal acts on minors. I just haven't seen it, because that is pretty frightening to have a public figure and a pastor diddling little boys and destroying their childhoods. And it's a hole in one for political adversaries to never be challenged by failing to provide information of a trial by jury and conviction with a good and long sentence attached.
Link please. Thanks.
1700569532412.png

View attachment 861730

Maybe he screwed up, saw the light, and uses his life story to bring people in to a kinder, gentler life than he experienced a dozen years back. Faith means taking your wrongs to God, asking for and receiving his forgiveness. Not everybody believes in forgiveness of all sins, but I do. I'm sure Mr. Fisher changed his ways after he was punished by the law with a life-long registery that will never go away except in the humble eyes of those who believe Christ forgives and we should do likewise unless the man re-offends.

Maybe he screwed up, saw the light, and uses his life story to bring people in to a kinder, gentler life than he experienced a dozen years back. Faith means taking your wrongs to God, asking for and receiving his forgiveness. Not everybody believes in forgiveness of all sins, but I do. I'm sure Mr. Fisher changed his ways after he was punished by the law with a life-long registery that will never go away except in the humble eyes of those who believe Christ forgives and we should do likewise unless the man re-offends.

I will pray for you.

Forum List

Back