Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

Did you read the lawsuit PDF where it showed she did indeed brought it on her gender confusion on herself from early age as she and some of her family members have mental problems.

So she just knew about all this multiple gender / gender transitioning bs on her own, did not hear or learn about it from others, was not influenced by anyone?

I find that almost impossible to believe.

So she just knew about all this multiple gender / gender transitioning bs on her own, did not hear or learn about it from others, was not influenced by anyone?

I find that almost impossible to believe.

Neither of us know the full story all I did was quote from the document about her history from early childhood.

Personally, I see this gender confusion as a sign of mental illness.

She was obviously female which means she was getting her flow of Estrogen to make those boobs in the first place thus her problem is in the head not in the body.

Did you read the lawsuit PDF where it showed she did indeed brought it on her gender confusion on herself from early age as she and some of her family members have mental problems.

I didn't say anything about Teachers or "kids" I have confined myself to just this one girl.

Go look at my post 155 where I quote her background straight off the legal document.

The way they state it she was never groomed by schoolteachers or other kids at all.
She didn't bring treatment on herself. If those two doctors assigned her care without examination and approved surgery without understanding her other mental health issues (transition surgery is not recommended for anyone suffering from mental disorders) then they would appear guilty of malpractice.

Neither of us know the full story all I did was quote from the document about her history from early childhood.

She was obviously female which means she was getting her flow of Estrogen to make those boobs in the first place thus her problem is in the head not in the body.
More likely adults that should know better in her head

She didn't bring treatment on herself. If those two doctors assigned her care without examination and approved surgery without understanding her other mental health issues (transition surgery is not recommended for anyone suffering from mental disorders) then they would appear guilty of malpractice.

What I wonder is why she and her witless parents allowed the surgery to happen that is so invasive and unnecessary that is what the lawsuit will hopefully solve.

What I wonder is why she and her witless parents allowed the surgery to happen that is so invasive and unnecessary that is what the lawsuit will hopefully solve.
Well that's more understandable considering how many mental health issues she had and was suffering from. They were probably desperate for answers.

Agreed - mentally disturbed pedophiles who don't know what a woman is, don't know what bathroom to use, and who believe biological males can give birth attempting to groom, trans-indoctrinate, confuse (and reportedly bragging about doing so on the internet), and mutilate the genitals of highly impressionable, mentally and maturity under-developed children while teaching them to hide things from and lie to their parents is an extreme form of criminal mental illness.

Who determines whats a sensible experience?

This isn't an explanation of what morality is or where it comes from, it's just you reiterating what you think is immoral.
Society. Why? Because you say so? No I told you the definition, it is published. Look it up.

Society. Why? Because you say so? No I told you the definition, it is published. Look it up.
If society determines morality then doesn't that make it subjective rather than objective? Our society views homosexuality to be moral others do not. Some societies punish homosexuality with execution. The varying opinions on morality are indicators of its subjective nature.

If society determines morality then doesn't that make it subjective rather than objective? Our society views homosexuality to be moral others do not. Some societies punish homosexuality with execution. The varying opinions on morality are indicators of its subjective nature.
No, because without moral objectivity, a society can’t really exist. The unspoken laws of mutual existence will break down and that society will cease to exist.

No, because without moral objectivity, a society can’t really exist. The unspoken laws of mutual existence will break down and that society will cease to exist.
We don't have unspoken laws dumb dumb, we have written laws. 😃

No, you don't sound like you do. 😄

Caster Semenya was born with female genitalia and identified as female at birth and then found out much later that she has XY chromosomes and higher testosterone levels. Biology isn't as neat as you snowflakes would like it to be.

Yes! We should change all science because .00001% of the population. Weak leftist argument.

Caster Semenya is an adult you Dipshit. You try again. Does being born with a vagina make you a woman or is it your chromosomes? Or are you going to do your typical Snowflake shit about pretend like anything that disagrees with your point of view doesn't exist? 😄

And Caster Semenya has a vagina so she's a female.... with XY chromosomes..... 😄

So sad you have to pin your entire argument on an abnormality.

No. It demonstrates the desperation of your entire argument.
What desperation? 😄

SassyIrishLass tried to argue that having a penis made you a boy and having a vagina made you girl. I pointed out that Olympic runner Caster Semenya was born with a vagina, was assigned female at birth and only later discovered she had XY chromosomes. There's no desperation in my argument, only the certainty of my superior intellect and scientific knowledge. Especially in comparison to uneducated morons on the right.

Forum List

Back