ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you judge all us white people the same? Hell even us liberals are racists you say.
Your judging black people as the same.

After all you said "Embarrassed and ashamed? Sad because the person set back race relations?Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads. Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview. They might not even put it together that these stories factored into why they didn’t hire you."

So you are judging black people by what that guy did.
You know what a good first step would be to take? Stop calling each other the N word.
OK. Let's say we stop doing that.
Can you do that? I bet you can't. When did that start?
I just said I can.
Because Howard Stern said
Stern went to an all black school and got his ass kicked on the daily.

So he has some deep beef with black ppl. He talked about how bullied he was in HS and how they tore apart his looks (which lets be serious would happen at ANY HS not just black one)

F*ck his goose-looking arse.

intro-1528574031.jpg

Celebs are too soft on Howard Stern. If I was famous and he opened his mouth about me I'd pay somebody to break his knees in an alley.
He just got ugly man syndrome, and prolly got a little d*ck too. I've always thought it more than revealing that he always asks any white female guest "Have you ever fked a black guy ?"
he didn't remember black kids when he grew up with them calling each other the N word and neither do I.
And when blk people weren't calling themselves the N-Word in the 70's and 80's we still had to deal with systematic white supremacy.

That was the 1970's. Blacks were making great gains in the 70's and 80's and then yall started calling each other the N word.
What gains ? Black people were still told

"We don't want you to live here, work here, play here, study here"

Police were blowing black people brains out. Our areas were still being gentrified. Banks were still redlining black areas. Drugs were still pushed into black communities. MLK was dead. Malcolm X was dead. Fred Hampton was dead. The black panthers were destroyed

So what great gains where black people making in the 70's and 80's ?

The only solution is for black people to start owning their own business' and for black people to only buy and hire blacks. When you can't find a black then you can hire a white but first you should always look for a black.

I know the black community is split. Half (MLK) say assimilate into white society and the other half (Malcomb X) say open and run your own business'. I say the solution is a mixture of both. Blacks should be allowed to work for whites but there should be enough jobs in black run business' that they don't have to.

We Need Economic Empowerment Within the Black Community

OMG, look at what this black guy wrote. Is he just as wrong as I am?

He said: "Seldom do I get to log on to my Twitter without seeing a new article or thread detailing a sad story about someone being killed just because they are black."

That's a lie. Name the last time somone was killed just because they were black. But that boy was thrown off the mall of America simply for being white. No other justification.

We say "seldom do I watch the news without seeing a story about seeing black on white crime".

And you guys only make up 15% of the population.

The only solution is for black people to start owning their own business' and for black people to only buy and hire blacks. When you can't find a black then you can hire a white but first you should always look for a black.
And white supremacists would burn it to the ground

Rosewood in the early part of the last century

rosewood_florida_rc12408.jpg

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Black degradation is essential to White people.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

The Tulsa Riot in the early part of the last century.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

This aspect does not only apply to America it applies on a global scale too. Its not just Black communities which have been prevented from organically growing and developing. Its countries and states too.

Growth of ones own community can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.
I know the black community is split. Half (MLK) say assimilate into white society and the other half (Malcomb X) say open and run your own business'. I say the solution is a mixture of both. Blacks should be allowed to work for whites but there should be enough jobs in black run business' that they don't have to.
How can you have thriving black communities in a system of white of supremacy ?
That's a lie. Name the last time somone was killed just because they were black. But that boy was thrown off the mall of America simply for being white. No other justification.
I'll ask for the second time

What evidence do you have to say he was thrown of the mall because he was white

Here was a thriving black community living independent of whites, yet was burned to the ground by white supremacists.

Not to mention Bruce’s Beach, Black Wall Street, Bronzeville in Chicago and Black Baltimore during the days of sailing ships all show a pattern of White officials making extraordinary efforts to cut black business development off at the knees.

Thriving Black business districts and strong Black communities would expose the lie at the heart of White Supremacy ideology.

TU013D.jpg

Same again. Thriving black community. Blew up by white people with the aid of the US government.

This aspect does not only apply to America it applies on a global scale too. Its not just Black communities which have been prevented from organically growing and developing. Its countries and states too.

Growth of ones own community can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply.

Its no different to slaves growing their own independent business on the plantation. Sooner or later if its successful the master will want a cut of any of the profits or control of it. Eventually either dominating it completely, eliminating it to avoid unfavorable competition or even having it challenge the plantation slave institution itself.

You think someone is going to burn your shit down today? Sorry pal we don't lynch blacks anymore. And we don't push your kids off 3 story balconies.

TU013D.jpg

You don't want me to judge blacks for what one black guy did but you want to judge modern day whites for what whites in the past did?

TU013D.jpg

You absolutely have victim mentality if you believe this Black degradation is essential to White people.

No wonder you push our kids off 3 story balconies. I'd be angry too. Only problem is, it's not true. We wish to hell you'd clean up your act. Your degradation is a black eye on this country. You'd be better off today if you Didn't have victim mentality. And we would be happier and safer if you'd drop that shit.

You think someone is going to burn your shit down today?
Yes. They would. You can't have masses of black ppl successful in a system of white supremacy. So they would fine way to stop black progress.
Sorry pal we don't lynch blacks anymore.
Are you sure about that ?

You need to get out there and see what's up

Lynching” has been refined and upgraded to state sanctioned executions by race soldiers working in law enforcement
And we don't push your kids off 3 story balconies.
Dylan Roof walks into church and kills 16 black people and you focus on some white kid pushed off balcony and for the third time what evidence dio you have to say that this kid was pushed because he was white ?

Yes. They would. You can't have masses of black ppl successful in a system of white supremacy. So they would fine way to stop black progress.

Lynching” has been refined and upgraded to state sanctioned executions by race soldiers working in law enforcement
Dylan Roof walks into church and kills 16 black people and you focus on some white kid pushed off balcony and for the third time what evidence dio you have to say that this kid was pushed because he was white ?

You really think someone is going to come burn your shit down. I'm done with you. Victim mentality. Even if we did everything you and I suggest, your people would still be stuck because they have this mentality. We may have already extended the olive branch but you pushed it away saying there is no use. The classic definition of victim mentality.

Ben Carson is right. Black people are holding themselves back. All across America there are blacks going to school and getting jobs and trying the best they can and doing rather well for themselves. Sure they know the system is rigged but so do we. It's not rigged for us. It's rigged for the rich. So you black people need to stop feeling sorry for yourselves and using this as a crutch.

Yes, Greeks, Asians, Jews, Mexicans, Russians, Arabs all open up business'. Everyone knows Greeks own coney islands. What do Blacks own? You don't even own Nike? WTF? Why don't you start your own shoe company?

Black people spend about $1 trillion a year. This is huge. You spend so much money and still have no power

We Need Economic Empowerment Within the Black Community

I say you are doing something wrong. White people aren't holding you back you're holding yourselves back.

2018 BE 100s

You are full of shit. No one is burning your shit down. Get out of the 1960s.

Embarrassed and ashamed? Sad because the person set back race relations?
I don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by black criminals. The same way you don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by white criminals
Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads.
Make no difference.

In a system of white supremacy.

• You have to have lot of black people in jail.
  • You have to have a lot of black people poor.
  • You have to have a lot of black people out of work.
Large scale black success is not acceptable in a system of white supremacy. Whites don't mind the odd Oprah here and there. Because she's answerable to the white supremacists
Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview.
So let me get this straight.

A black person murders someone in Detroit means that if another
black person who has never murdered someone goes for a job interview N.York he doesn't get the job because of the black murderer in Detroit.

Do you apply that same logic to whites ?

Does a white man in Miami who a murdered someone mean that a white man in Atlanta doesn't get the job because of the white murderer in Miami ?
I don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by black criminals. The same way you don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by white criminals
Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads.
Make no difference.

Large scale black success is not acceptable in a system of white supremacy. Whites don't mind the odd Oprah here and there. Because she's answerable to the white supremacists

black person who has never murdered someone goes for a job interview N.York he doesn't get the job because of the black murderer in Detroit.

Does a white man in Miami who a murdered someone mean that a white man in Atlanta doesn't get the job because of the white murderer in Miami ?

Why Prison Reform Matters in America | Charles Koch Institute

President Donald Trump points to his ear and says, “Did I hear the word bipartisan?” as he announces his support for the First Step Act in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington, Nov. 14, 2018.

Sweeping changes to the federal prison system will allow tens of thousands of federal inmates to be released from prison over the next 10 years, but there’s little data about who or where they are now.

The legislation signed by President Donald Trump on Friday makes big changes to the treatment and rehabilitation of low-level federal prisoners.

Qualifying Inmates — mostly people who have committed low-level drug offenses — can earn credits to be released from prison early and serve the remainder of their sentence in home confinement or halfway houses if they participate in the plan’s anti-recidivism programs such as job training, education and faith-based classes.

The Bureau of Prisons and Congressional Budget Office, which analyzed the plan for cost, estimated roughly 53,000 prisoners could be released over the next 10 years.

Now I'm starting to think that even though a lot of what you say is true, you need to let it go. Do something about it. Move on. Assimilate. Start your own business'. Don't have more kids that you can afford.

I feel like you are just the opposite side of the racist coin. It has two sides and the aren't both white.

Yes, white nationalist talk made that guy go shoot up the black church. And your talk got that man to push the kid off the 3rd story at the mall of America. I can't wait to find out the black guys MO. Did he have a father? Bet he didn't. Did he take school seriously? Probably not. Did he believe whitey was out to get him like you believe?

I bet you don't interview well. If you feel this way about whitey remember those hiring managers can pick up on your negative vibe.

Us middle class whites would like to have more kids too but we don't want to slip into poverty. You should worry about that too. If you don't worry about it then it's you who made you poor.

According to a recent Gallup survey, most American families believe a family of four would need at least $58,000 per year to “get by” in their communities. That’s more than the median household income, which came in at $55,775 a year in 2015. And it’s more than double the 2015 federal poverty threshold of $24,036 for a family with two adults and two children.

Make no difference.

...blacks are extremely lucky to have many great jobs DESPITE them graduating high school at lower levels = less qualified for college which they also graduate at lower levels
thanks to the USA
...I've linked all of this before with the numbers

Now I'm starting to think that even though a lot of what you say is true, you need to let it go. Do something about it. Move on. Assimilate. Start your own business'. Don't have more kids that you can afford.

I feel like you are just the opposite side of the racist coin. It has two sides and the aren't both white.

Yes, white nationalist talk made that guy go shoot up the black church. And your talk got that man to push the kid off the 3rd story at the mall of America. I can't wait to find out the black guys MO. Did he have a father? Bet he didn't. Did he take school seriously? Probably not. Did he believe whitey was out to get him like you believe?

I bet you don't interview well. If you feel this way about whitey remember those hiring managers can pick up on your negative vibe.

Us middle class whites would like to have more kids too but we don't want to slip into poverty. You should worry about that too. If you don't worry about it then it's you who made you poor.

According to a recent Gallup survey, most American families believe a family of four would need at least $58,000 per year to “get by” in their communities. That’s more than the median household income, which came in at $55,775 a year in 2015. And it’s more than double the 2015 federal poverty threshold of $24,036 for a family with two adults and two children.
....if you don't have kids before you are ready, get financially secure, don't spend what you don't have, most people can make it ''easily''

....if you don't have kids before you are ready, get financially secure, don't spend what you don't have, most people can make it ''easily''
And we all know what anyone poor needs to do if they want to get out.

These guys are acting like it’s 1960 in Alabama.

And then they talk about black independence and black owned businesses. Well do it!

Then he said if a black owns a business whites will burn it down. Really? What about death row records? White people bought that shit up.

He’s acting like it’s the 1960s here in America.

Look. I give blacks the benefit of the doubt because I know the stacks decked against them. In the workplace and with the police. Bla bla bla. I don’t disagree with them but honestly we can all look around us and say the decks stacked against all of us. Get in fucking line.

So what are you gonna do about it? Vote. Go to school. Raise your kids right. Don’t do crime. Be a good employee or start a business. Whatever. Point is America isn’t that bad for a hell of a lot of blacks. The blacks struggling might want to listen to them. They won’t listen to us

...blacks are extremely lucky to have many great jobs DESPITE them graduating high school at lower levels = less qualified for college which they also graduate at lower levels
thanks to the USA
...I've linked all of this before with the numbers
Can you name the colleges or universities with accept black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Paul Essien is OK.

I'm pretty confident to say that I probably earn more money than anyone in USMB or certainly one of the top earners. In fact I'd go as far to say that you'd be shocked if you knew what I do
When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.
Yes, white nationalist talk made that guy go shoot up the black church. And your talk got that man to push the kid off the 3rd story at the mall of America.
What evidence do you have to say that this was a racist act ?
Did he have a father? Bet he didn't.
Speculation

But if the three percent of blacks who will commit a violent crime in a given year, somehow prove that blacks are dangerous and to be avoided, then why don’t the 97 percent who won’t commit such a crime, equally prove that blacks are non-violent and perfectly safe to be around?
Did he take school seriously? Probably not.
Eh ? Corporate criminals are usually highly educated. The Unabomber was a certified genius and Ted Bundy was of well-above-average student.
Did he believe whitey was out to get him like you believe?
I believe that racism is an institutional arrangement which is maintained by policies, practices and procedures in which some persons typically have more or less opportunity than others, and in which such persons receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective racial identities.

I live in a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is the operationalized form of racism in the United States and throughout the Western world.
Racism is like the generic product name, while white supremacy is the leading brand. So if racism were burgers, white supremacy would be McDonald's. While other forms of racism could exist at various times and in various places, none have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems might develop in the foreseeable future.
I'm pretty sure you know of the overwhelming data that points to discrimination in employment.#

I'm pretty sure you know that black people without criminal record are less likely to be hired than a white men with a criminal record

I'm pretty sure you know this

Last edited:
Paul Essien is OK.

I'm pretty confident to say that I probably earn more money than anyone in USMB or certainly one of the top earners. In fact I'd go as far to say that you'd be shocked if you knew what I do
When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.
Yes, white nationalist talk made that guy go shoot up the black church. And your talk got that man to push the kid off the 3rd story at the mall of America.
Speculation

But if the three percent of blacks who will commit a violent crime in a given year, somehow prove that blacks are dangerous and to be avoided, then why don’t the 97 percent who won’t commit such a crime, equally prove that blacks are non-violent and perfectly safe to be around?
Eh ? Corporate criminals are usually highly educated. The Unabomber was a certified genius and Ted Bundy was of well-above-average student.
I believe that racism is an institutional arrangement which is maintained by policies, practices and procedures in which some persons typically have more or less opportunity than others, and in which such persons receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective racial identities.

I live in a system of white supremacy. White supremacy is the operationalized form of racism in the United States and throughout the Western world.
Racism is like the generic product name, while white supremacy is the leading brand. So if racism were burgers, white supremacy would be McDonald's. While other forms of racism could exist at various times and in various places, none have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems might develop in the foreseeable future.
I'm pretty sure you know of the overwhelming data that points to discrimination in employment.#

I'm pretty sure you know that black people without criminal record are less likely to be hired than a white men with a criminal record

You live in a system of white supremacy yet you are pretty sure you make more than most of the white people on USMB? What more do you want?

Paul Essien is OK.

Speculation

I just found out that my company is getting involved with Wayne State University's college of engineering. That's a school in Detroit. I'm glad to see corporations are starting to move back to the city or show interest in Detroit again.

The College of Engineering will welcome more than 500 elementary, middle and high school students to its campus from June through August for the 2019 Summer Academy, a robust series of week-long camps that introduce pre-college students to STEM resources.

Younger students will gain proficiency in coding, game design, web design, photography, robotics and more. Options for students aged 13 to 17 include cyber security, construction technology and biomedical engineering.

Paul Essien is OK.

Speculation

Why can't you say what you do?

You're not the only highest paid brother. Russell Wilson is too.

Corporations don't care about race. In fact, they are dying to find some diversity candidates to promote. Do you have talent? Do you stay late? If you are smart you should rise to the top. If not you are working for the wrong company. Do you not think that happens to white people? We all feel like we got robbed when we got passed over for a promotion.

It's funny because at this company I'm a star. But I've been a piece of shit at other companies. Those places were horrible places to work so I moved on. It wasn't racism but I bet if you experienced what I experienced, you would have thought it was.

If you truly feel that America is that racist then that’s probably why the guy threw the white 5 year old boy off the balcony.
What evidence do you have to say that this was racist crime ? What evidence do you have to say that he did it because he was white ?

None yet. Why do you think this black man threw a 5 year old off a balcony?

Aranda's criminal record includes two convictions in 2015 for obstruction of the legal process/interfering with a peace officer, as well as convictions for fifth-degree assault, trespassing and damage to property.

Court records show Aranda was arrested on July 4, 2015, after police said he matched the description of a man throwing things off the upper level of the Mall of America to the lower level. Police say Aranda refused to give his name and resisted arrest. Aranda also was accused of walking into a mall store and sweeping his hand across a display table, breaking glasses.

In October 2015, Aranda was accused of throwing glasses in Twin Cities Grill in the mall. The complaint says Aranda approached a woman who was waiting for the restaurant to open and asked her to buy him something. The woman refused, and Aranda allegedly threw a glass of water in her face and a glass of tea that struck her leg. Aranda was under a trespass notice at the time banning him from the mall until July 4, 2016.

Police don't have an idea about possible motive, YET. At least they aren't saying. My guess is he will plead insanity.

If you truly feel that America is that racist then that’s probably why the guy threw the white 5 year old boy off the balcony.
What evidence do you have to say that this was racist crime ? What evidence do you have to say that he did it because he was white ?

Or do you only care because he was black and the victim was white ? After all why don't you concern yourself with the many more white on white killings ? Plus the kid is not dead and black people are not running around claiming that the kid deserved this and they ain't they dragging the kids families name through the mud.

D3bfwA_XoAAM9AH.png

Link

7n_GqY4afgQeMDbWIS0bES2vv852WrK1PbhXxJucnra39O4dXO-8nen-nTCbNJLdZGeekObtPhf6c9iiV3hXjS0ZYzVF3afws-xcFXaDDLyvP4GI2T8wdslcW7ja8OaImnbZbXUKzYQgftrzZG847Xz4sxmRjQLIWbBWT1Ctpn5xCSzkAa153ItBqTtetAPypOjFIvRCj8YqRnDjW-q-I6dH81y6Dqub7jaLpKGctfoDaiP6aMsBsWxVggqmqvxMhefyegysIHaLYu7vLkSeksY95HFXgd2cTw0nnckpyfoZUi-jaY4lS1ewNe3Tnx0C2z8nZ8yr3W-UIUkk14QRsZZjk7cfBtAcNcERLI7bFHnri7-BB6uFqvI-h7RUn2XuyYRCTmpOdfnGWa5r5dsw1NCxkKXphzMZ2EhQdqPaiBPQBX1OMNq2KEWbrgL15U_yC3RTez_OaHe3QfHp8BjQAD7Q0MAOf2Lae7_jQ0DcGugI_OlSQixgNA1BGivOnklxPr3T3_Uk3dfqC6xtVgzqSiquJPkXZPvfZ9AegU7SkdZjvp8s992jGjByakh3cOXWzwLnxCPWbLJyuQH-jHXclWxVFK-8f4cIjOXxgnLeoQJZ2wO-PM65nNBb1BlOk_pZzD-5GLDxWLpQVf-N6aGCDGiXs8IrriA=w509-h365-no

j87wzMFA2IJsT50vGVHoJaGJres63lzISeZX29U2eE62prWKCsUxXayXsRymFGXlilwLlmA0-Qug0Zhk0YhMK3mUCzroLUQvjstEmcjjOcf4atAAjG4WPOab9DwJ6KQB4YBO6aeaokfH2IPgLN_FRxcdyi-_PCfpmymXuT6Qf8nJpuvLxL_EXp0pJ0EvLb1DBCth3tkUeh-KMGY5Kj62YSwPx1oI9iZHRE_ka1i0sGoWwWV-ofhFnH7LIRKldUYgg7679T-50VzHy11pT6mZxPqsAYjw6R1JwD3WF8wS2aPZJqfS7XdGwRi8PrRXfPI2KrQYXyfmkjckV-hNlfd2lAjwjtV6b-RpdkK59MgggcZPywHZOhIl5FbpSRO3JzM0FDv8lVTo8Elz4AVXCLEFRjIsn2xA7dG0a8m921ORPHlC8daeyDzy7Xhz64He56DBG6Dw2aBWHs5Y9r9p0XL8w7serH4ukPa-gyv3xGoq8zLtN-Rlrcs9fN45h6rfHqL5mYRZ4Py_64vg9Dc1MusbDD_-w1B6PSF9_0zIgFdQUnpRtodRuRW11PsguxPOof9ez_ZX6HfVQWjQOVbVrKK0mQS1Rqoms4HdLt2h_u2MfDMP6EBQdkEZZkro1lYh1SM8CUx5p2izAG5IjFsE6lLY6yGiRlsT3F0=w517-h366-no

And the clear evidence of the white supremacist who carried out the killings at Christchurch in New Zealand yelled "subscribe to PewDiePie" and when suspect Brenton Tarrant was in court he was throwing up the white supremacy hand signal. That same hand sign that several suspected white supremacists claim is “just a joke”. Notice people end up dead behind white supremacist “jokes”

D1vSMzCUwAAYK3Y.jpg

Police: Mall of America suspect told police he went there intending...

“That a child, with his mother, at a safe public area like a mall, could be violently attacked for no reason is chilling for everyone.”

A review of video surveillance at the mall showed Aranda walking in the mall on the third floor and looking over the balcony several times before approaching the boy and his mother.

The mother saw Aranda, whom she had never seen before, come close to them and she asked if they were in the way and should move.

Instead, Aranda picked up the boy and threw him over the railing

Oh shit it wasn't racism. Aranda said he’d been coming to the mall for years, had tried to speak to women there and they had rejected him. He said that rejection made him lash out and act aggressively.

Prosecutors intend to pursue a longer sentence based on the aggravating factors of particular cruelty, the vulnerability of the boy and committing the violent act in front of other children and the boy’s mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back