More cultural appropriation black to play Zeus in Troy

Zeus wasn't Black?!

K8.14Athena.jpg

Zeus wasn't even real. But let's just ignore the decades whites have played people from other races.

Zeus wasn't even real. But let's just ignore the decades whites have played people from other races.
So if it's not ok for whites to play other races, then it's ok for blacks to play other races?

Hakeem Kae-Kazim to Play Zeus in BBC and Netflix Series ‘Troy’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Disgusting filth. For everyone that has netflix don't forget to give this a THUMBS DOWN!
Once again. Black American men are the only men who have systematically challenged white supremacy. This why the likes of Taz, bgrouse Meathead get so emotional about black people. Notice they don't get emotional about Asian american men ? Even though they're always taken about how smart they are.

We are the only threat to systematic white supremacy. We have been consistent. Going back to Denmark Vessy, to Nat Turner, to Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad

So if it's not ok for whites to play other races, then it's ok for blacks to play other races?

Nobody knows what color Zeus was. He wasn't real. He was a myth.

I hope I can sleep tonight now knowing this news.

Disgusting filth. For everyone that has netflix don't forget to give this a THUMBS DOWN!
Once again. Black American men are the only men who have systematically challenged white supremacy. This why the likes of Taz, bgrouse Meathead get so emotional about black people. Notice they don't get emotional about Asian american men ? Even though they're always taken about how smart they are.

We are the only threat to systematic white supremacy. We have been consistent. Going back to Denmark Vessy, to Nat Turner, to Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad
Black american men want free shit and to envelope themselves in self righteous fallacies. Most of their actual problems dont even get mentioned.
Very few care about the real problems and they get called race traitors and uncle toms.
Please, spare us your retarded bullshit.

It is stupid to cast a black actor to play a greek god.

Black american men want free shit and to envelope themselves in self righteous fallacies. Most of their actual problems dont even get mentioned.
Very few care about the real problems and they get called race traitors and uncle toms.

That's not how it works Harley. Essen is right. The only one talking retarded shit is you.

So tell me Harley, what are the real problems in the black community?

I know what you are going to say, but I want you to inform me since I am black and don't know even as I have fought and created programs to address things in the black community for 32 years of my life.

It is stupid to cast a black actor to play a greek god.

Why? Zeus never existed. He is imaginary, so he can be any color those who decide they want him to be.

That's not how it works Harley. Essen is right. The only one talking retarded shit is you.

I know what you are going to say, but I want you to inform me since I am black and don't know even as I have fought and created programs to address things in the black community for 32 years of my life.

Can't answer the question Harley? Didn't expect you to.

You aint done shit, IM2. You are bordering an IQ of 70. You are also a racist, ignorant and a liar.
If you expect me to believe you do anything productive, you are a fool.
The dumbest, laziest mother fuckers on the internet always do great things. They couldnt find their way out of a cardboard box, though. Weird how that works.

Black american men want free shit and to envelope themselves in self righteous fallacies.
White never want free shit. Do they ? The Homestead Act resulted in the distribution of over 240 million acres of essentially free land to white families but that's not free shit right ?.

The government-backed FHA loans that helped 15 million white families afford housing from the 1940s to the 1960s, while blacks were essentially excluded. But that's not free shit. Right ?

Black american men want free shit and to envelope themselves in self righteous fallacies.
White never want free shit. Do they ? The Homestead Act resulted in the distribution of over 240 million acres of essentially free land to white families but that's not free shit right ?.

The government-backed FHA loans that helped 15 million white families afford housing from the 1940s to the 1960s, while blacks were essentially excluded. But that's not free shit. Right ?
Damn nigga... Not only did you de-rail, you bring up shit from a long time ago?
We call that "desperation" around here.

Forum List

Back