ANOTHER black hate crime on WHITE female

but we have to worry about the poor BLACK criminals-
....this poor BLACK has 18 arrests for subway crimes--but if the cops shot him, the BLACKS would go crazy
...the community would be better off if he was dead--plain and simple..the community is better off when any CHRONIC, life long criminal is dead

Looks like the man has mental illness problems... and yeah, it would be a big deal if the cops shot him if he wasn't armed.

Funny thing, you right wingers let the Republican slash mental health spending to give tax cuts to rich people, and then whine when the mentally ill person scares you.
So you see no difference toward choses drug-induced meanness and mental illness. Well, three silent wahs to you too. :rolleyes:

Killing white women is an essential component of population replacement. The women have white babies. Gotta kill off the mothers.

....this poor BLACK has 18 arrests for subway crimes--but if the cops shot him, the BLACKS would go crazy
...the community would be better off if he was dead--plain and simple..the community is better off when any CHRONIC, life long criminal is dead

Looks like the man has mental illness problems... and yeah, it would be a big deal if the cops shot him if he wasn't armed.

Funny thing, you right wingers let the Republican slash mental health spending to give tax cuts to rich people, and then whine when the mentally ill person scares you.
There is no such thing as a mentally ill black man...they are superhuman and incapable of any mental illness...
You meant subhuman and therefore not responsible for anything they do
Well the good thing about being subhuman is that you don't have to be treated like a human....

You can just put them to death like an animal......it's fun.....

I am not talking about the good blacks however, as long as they vote republican, they will be spared the title of being subhuman.....

Which reminds me, which one of these "blacks" is a good one ..and which one is subhuman??

Do you closet racists have like a special radar where you can tell which is which??
View attachment 286212
if we are closet racists, how do you know we are racists???!!??

All of them are mentally ill.

Yes as in the black community is afflicted with a social pathology and they even admit it but they ascribe the causation to erroneous factors aka slavery. They want to blame everything on slavery.

Black Pathology and the Closing of the Progressive Mind

There is no such thing as a mentally ill black man...they are superhuman and incapable of any mental illness...
You meant subhuman and therefore not responsible for anything they do
Well the good thing about being subhuman is that you don't have to be treated like a human....

You can just put them to death like an animal......it's fun.....

I am not talking about the good blacks however, as long as they vote republican, they will be spared the title of being subhuman.....

Which reminds me, which one of these "blacks" is a good one ..and which one is subhuman??

Do you closet racists have like a special radar where you can tell which is which??
View attachment 286212
if we are closet racists, how do you know we are racists???!!??

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa their mantra being everyone is racist but them. hehheh

What indication do you have that he is mentally ill?

I didn't say that. The info on the clip says they're still looking for a suspect. Besides even if he is a repeat offender, that doesn't mean he's crazy.

You are right, the OP said that. I can't keep you racist shitballs straight without a scorecard.

Um, yeah, 18 previous arrests for this kind of conduct screams "mental illness".

They strike fear in the hearts of White Trash basement dwellers everywhere. Best for them not to leave the house.

So you see no difference toward choses drug-induced meanness and mental illness. Well, three silent wahs to you too.

No indication he was on drugs.. unfortunately, the whole tape indicates he's part of that small army of mentally ill homeless we got when Reagan slashed these programs.

those Dressage Horses aren't going to buy themselves, dammit!

What indication do you have that he is mentally ill?

18 previous arrests for disorderly conduct on the subway.

Killing white women is an essential component of population replacement. The women have white babies. Gotta kill off the mothers.

Speaking of mental illness... it's Crazy Painter!

I didn't say that. The info on the clip says they're still looking for a suspect. Besides even if he is a repeat offender, that doesn't mean he's crazy.

You are right, the OP said that. I can't keep you racist shitballs straight without a scorecard.

Um, yeah, 18 previous arrests for this kind of conduct screams "mental illness".

They strike fear in the hearts of White Trash basement dwellers everywhere. Best for them not to leave the house.

Ah crappy white Progressives love to talk about White Trash don't they?

Their souls are rotten

I pray to God you get killed by a fat fucking negro.

Their souls are rotten

Actually, I give the dumb white trash the contempt they deserve.

America is a racist society rigged towards white folks, and these uneducated, ignorant, bible-thumping losers STILL managed to fail.

How fucking pathetic is that?

Worse than that, they keep voting against their own economic interests. They had a really great interview with some White Trash down in Florida, whose teeth were so rotten he was holding them together with

Behar on rump voters: They don’t want health care if you get it also

The View” co-host pointed to a New York Times column written by University of Florida professor Darlena Cunha, who spoke with some of her neighbors about their support for the scandal-plagued Republican president.

One man who struck up a conversation with the writer apologized right away for his poor dental health, which he couldn’t afford to improve, but said he’d rather do without health care than pay for someone he didn’t think deserved it.

“I’d rather take care of my own self with tape than be stuck in a system where I pay for everyone else,” the man told Cunha.

Behar was flabbergasted by the man’s attitude, but said his view was sadly common among Trump supporters.

Their souls are rotten

Actually, I give the dumb white trash the contempt they deserve.

America is a racist society rigged towards white folks, and these uneducated, ignorant, bible-thumping losers STILL managed to fail.

How fucking pathetic is that?

Worse than that, they keep voting against their own economic interests. They had a really great interview with some White Trash down in Florida, whose teeth were so rotten he was holding them together with

Behar on rump voters: They don’t want health care if you get it also

The View” co-host pointed to a New York Times column written by University of Florida professor Darlena Cunha, who spoke with some of her neighbors about their support for the scandal-plagued Republican president.

One man who struck up a conversation with the writer apologized right away for his poor dental health, which he couldn’t afford to improve, but said he’d rather do without health care than pay for someone he didn’t think deserved it.

“I’d rather take care of my own self with tape than be stuck in a system where I pay for everyone else,” the man told Cunha.

Behar was flabbergasted by the man’s attitude, but said his view was sadly common among Trump supporters.

I've rarely met a bigger a$$ than you Joe

But your asshattery is very common among Leftists

Not at all.. it's kind of obvious you keep missing the point.

Why do so many working class whites keep voting against their own economic interests?

Because after the New Deal, we all had it pretty sweet, dad could get a union job, mom could stay home with the kids, you didn't have to worry about Grandma and Grandpa bankrupting you when they were too old to work because they had Social Security and Medicare...

The Republicans tried to sell their "Soak the Poor, reward the rich rat poison in 1964 with Barry Goldwater. They lost 44 states, and the only states they did win were full of White Trash upset that LBJ gave the darkies some rights.

After that, the GOP doubled and tripled down on the racism. Nixon's Southern Strategy, Reagan's Welfare Queens, Bush's Willie Horton Ads. Scare the dumb white trash with their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Trump is just this toxic mix boiled down to it's base elements, and you are still scraping the bottom of the barrel, chowing this shit down! Yeah, Trump might be a racist, lying , womanizer, but he hates gays and Mexicans, just like you and Jesus do.

Meanwhile, they keep finding ways to cut more and more out of your middle class lifestyle, with more and more of us working two jobs, kids being saddled down with massive college debt...

And you remain clueless.

Not at all.. it's kind of obvious you keep missing the point.

Why do so many working class whites keep voting against their own economic interests?

Because after the New Deal, we all had it pretty sweet, dad could get a union job, mom could stay home with the kids, you didn't have to worry about Grandma and Grandpa bankrupting you when they were too old to work because they had Social Security and Medicare...

The Republicans tried to sell their "Soak the Poor, reward the rich rat poison in 1964 with Barry Goldwater. They lost 44 states, and the only states they did win were full of White Trash upset that LBJ gave the darkies some rights.

After that, the GOP doubled and tripled down on the racism. Nixon's Southern Strategy, Reagan's Welfare Queens, Bush's Willie Horton Ads. Scare the dumb white trash with their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Trump is just this toxic mix boiled down to it's base elements, and you are still scraping the bottom of the barrel, chowing this shit down! Yeah, Trump might be a racist, lying , womanizer, but he hates gays and Mexicans, just like you and Jesus do.

Meanwhile, they keep finding ways to cut more and more out of your middle class lifestyle, with more and more of us working two jobs, kids being saddled down with massive college debt...

And you remain clueless.

You're an ass Joe. You look down at poor white people because they're white, so you can.

You're an elitist asshole, and you have permission to be, because your elitist prog overlords told you it was okay to let your asshole flag fly free when it comes to white poor people. So you run with it. Because, again, you really are an asshole.

If you don't want to be an asshole, then don't be one. Otherwise you remain a total jackwagon.

What's it matter to you? You have contempt for poor people if they're not the correct race or have bad teeth. You're no better, but judge everyone.

Wow, you really do miss the point, don't you? It's WHY they have bad teeth that's the problem here, not that they have them.

I mean, I could just be selfish and say, "My teeth are fine", at 57 I have most of the teeth I started with. But because we live in the only country in the industrialized world that doesn't promise each and every citizen health care, we have these poor dumb white trash like this guy who vote Republican and are happy they won't get their teeth fixed because some darkie might get his teeth fixed, too.

It's not even a fiscal issue, because all those universal health care countries spend LESS on health care than we do, and get far better results.

What's it matter to you? You have contempt for poor people if they're not the correct race or have bad teeth. You're no better, but judge everyone.

Wow, you really do miss the point, don't you? It's WHY they have bad teeth that's the problem here, not that they have them.

I mean, I could just be selfish and say, "My teeth are fine", at 57 I have most of the teeth I started with. But because we live in the only country in the industrialized world that doesn't promise each and every citizen health care, we have these poor dumb white trash like this guy who vote Republican and are happy they won't get their teeth fixed because some darkie might get his teeth fixed, too.

It's not even a fiscal issue, because all those universal health care countries spend LESS on health care than we do, and get far better results.

"poor dumb white trash"

You're a total jackwagon asshole Joe. It's a choice you make.

You're an ass Joe. You look down at poor white people because they're white, so you can.

You're an elitist asshole, and you have permission to be, because your elitist prog overlords told you it was okay to let your asshole flag fly free when it comes to white poor people. So you run with it. Because, again, you really are an asshole.

If you don't want to be an asshole, then don't be one. Otherwise you remain a total jackwagon.

here's the difference, which you don't get...

If a person of color is poor, it's because 400 years of institutionalized racism put him there.

If a white person is poor, it's because he was dumb enough to vote Republican and let the Rich take away all the things they fought for and won during the progressive era.

Yes, I tend to have less sympathy for people who fuck up their own lives.

see a pattern here?? Eric Garner 30 arrests
..both are just plain stupid ...''mental illness'' = stupid
...since blacks graduate at lower rates/commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites/rape at TWICE the rate/hate crimes at TWICE the rate = black culture breeds violent males....it's not whitey's fault or cops' fault either
....you just won't admit the UNDENIABLE truth --because-----------------------it hurts you

Forum List

Back