Another big win for Trump on the national debt

The same pukes that worry about the debt are ALSO cheering for a recession (which would skyrocket the debt).
Pure insanity!
That’s a stupid talking point. The comment is that a recession would ensure a Trump loss and they want trump out. It’s editorial commentary not effective policy or significant in any way. You are falling for the trap
so make the people suffer is your solution? too fking fked up.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
I am guessing you educational background in economics is high school at best.
Are economy has expanded but tax revenue continues to decline. The largest benefactors of the tax cuts are the top 1% and corporations who are using the majority added profits to benefit their stock holders..

My superior intellect is a towering pillar of liberal destruction.
To you, you are an intellect; to the vast majority of the world population you are an immoral, stupid ass. You will never get it.
The metrics that unite all Trump supporters are lack of adequate education, lack of skills for 21st century jobs and lack of morals. A fine group, they are.
you're just stupid, let's face facts. you think the leftist fks want to balance the budget, right? come on fernando, answer the question!!
At least you admit Trump supporter Blue legend is stupid.

Here's the difference between Trump's deficits and Obama's. Obama pissed the money away never to be seen again. Trump's strategy will temporarily increase deficits but with the promise of fixing the problem long term.

You bunch of dumb asses on the left don't have the brains to comprehend the strategy so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.
Are economy has expanded but tax revenue continues to decline. The largest benefactors of the tax cuts are the top 1% and corporations who are using the majority added profits to benefit their stock holders..

To you, you are an intellect; to the vast majority of the world population you are an immoral, stupid ass. You will never get it.
The metrics that unite all Trump supporters are lack of adequate education, lack of skills for 21st century jobs and lack of morals. A fine group, they are.
you're just stupid, let's face facts. you think the leftist fks want to balance the budget, right? come on fernando, answer the question!!
so do you think the leftist fks want to balance the budget? come on big dick answer for us.

Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.
President Trump will lead us to Glorious Resurgence by threatening world with US default causing them all to cower with fear and agree to give back any debt they hold free of charge. He is Chosen One
That has been a Trump strategy in the private sector, Bankruptcy

Another big win for Trump on the national debt. Trump promised to substantially decrease the national debt and balance the budget.
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Another blatant lie from Trump that his minions will excuse away. He mortgaging the future for benefit today. He is doing this more than any previous President.
President Trump will lead us to Glorious Resurgence by threatening world with US default causing them all to cower with fear and agree to give back any debt they hold free of charge. He is Chosen One
must big corps use it, yes.

so do you think the leftist fks want to balance the budget? come on big dick answer for us.
You definitely have the vocabulary of a true Trump supporter. In words you may understand, I feel your your vocabulary shows you are a dumb shit.

The Democrats have not done a good job on the debt either but take a look at Obama's last 3 years on reducing the deficit and then Trump took over and the annual debt sky rockets. The hypocrisy of running on balancing the budget and then trump increases the debt over the "libitards". Trump is doing a worse job than the libitards on the debt. He is your guy.

You definitely have the vocabulary of a true Trump supporter. In words you may understand, I feel your your vocabulary shows you are a dumb shit.

The Democrats have not done a good job on the debt either but take a look at Obama's last 3 years on reducing the deficit and then Trump took over and the annual debt sky rockets. The hypocrisy of running on balancing the budget and then trump increases the debt over the "libitards". Trump is doing a worse job than the libitards on the debt. He is your guy.
Obama and McConnell and Boehner worked out a deficit reduction compromised, but the Freedom Caucus rejected it. And McConnell ruled out ANY deficit negotiations while Trump is in office.

GDP growth of 1.2 to 2.0% yeah, the only thing to do is cut spending. Why are you against that exactly? why do you back more spending, that just adds to the deficit and debt. hmmm not bright are you. you must not balance check books.

Yep, he is using the Treasury (taxpayer money) to fund his re-election campaign.

Obama and McConnell and Boehner worked out a deficit reduction compromised, but the Freedom Caucus rejected it. And McConnell ruled out ANY deficit negotiations while Trump is in office.
riiiiiiiiight

Yep, he is using the Treasury (taxpayer money) to fund his re-election campaign.
:linky:

Debt Fact: The ONLY time the U.S. debt has been actually paid off in total, was in 1835, less than 6 years after our 7th President Andrew Jackson, assumed office.

Please don't scare me like that, cause I was about to have an heart attack just from the topic wording

Another stupid Trump supporter who does not have a clue about business. I own a business. I have been burned by bankruptcies. Most ethical businesses, the last option is bankruptcy. For Trump it was an option he used without regret. Not only that but he would not pay or under pay contractors including lawyers whenever he could in businesses that did not go bankrupt. He was an unethical, immoral business person and he is an immoral, unethical politician.
You do not know shit about business.

Forum List

Back