Another big win for Trump on the national debt

Your wealth envy is noted. :itsok:

I have absolutely no reason to envy your alleged income.
If you compare, your total posts,versus mine. One of us has a career that requires attention, in the office and from my office, within my home/ The other has plenty of idle time to waste part of their life on all places,a political forum.
No professional would ever spend as much time as you do,posting on a political forum. :2up:
You're busted, Buster.

Translation...:aargh::102::206: come here snowflake :itsok:

What a loser. You come on here and make some bullshit claim, straight from
Trump's Army and your proceeding post was childish. It emulates your incompetent posting history on USMB. You are the Walter Mitty of USMB.

Apparently that I earn 6 figures and voted for Trump triggered you. Why because it destroys the left's stereotype of Trump voters? It make no difference to me if you wish to live in denial.
Trump voters aren't stupid, just ignorant and brainwashed about politics etc.... Their classes in Medicine, accounting, engineering etc don't help. Everyone should know some history and political science they don't now.

We know enough to defeat you. Oh snap!

It wasn't against the rules at all they were her personal emails. Jesus you are fos almost as bad as your demagogues.

So somehow only you know those emails were personal even though she destroyed them? How does that work?
The same way you know the condoleezza and general Powell's emails we're personal that they deleted, dumbass. plus it was several of her lawyers who decided what was personal. they bend over backwards and you still come up with incredible garbage propaganda against them. You start off knowing she's a criminal despite nothing. Brainwashed look it up.

I have absolutely no reason to envy your alleged income.
If you compare, your total posts,versus mine. One of us has a career that requires attention, in the office and from my office, within my home/ The other has plenty of idle time to waste part of their life on all places,a political forum.
No professional would ever spend as much time as you do,posting on a political forum. :2up:
You're busted, Buster.

Translation...:aargh::102::206: come here snowflake :itsok:

What a loser. You come on here and make some bullshit claim, straight from
Trump's Army and your proceeding post was childish. It emulates your incompetent posting history on USMB. You are the Walter Mitty of USMB.

Apparently that I earn 6 figures and voted for Trump triggered you. Why because it destroys the left's stereotype of Trump voters? It make no difference to me if you wish to live in denial.
Trump voters aren't stupid, just ignorant and brainwashed about politics etc.... Their classes in Medicine, accounting, engineering etc don't help. Everyone should know some history and political science they don't now.

We know enough to defeat you. Oh snap!
Hillary was a terrible candidate unfortunately. The Russians wrecked the election with all these email scandals that were phony. You won and you got screwed for it. Now the rest of the world is paying for it. Enjoy the recession and God knows what else might happen. Probably another corrupt deregulation and croney oversight bubble and bust. Luckily though I think he will be beaten badly next year. Only the brainwashed can stand him now. Did you hear he was a terrible businessman who lost more money than anyone in 10 years straight. he's a total screw-up but a great con man if you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back