Another Biden Brain Freeze

That's not all he got hung up on...watch the town hall and tell me you feel confident in the leader of the country....this is getting scary....

Who is making the decisions?...because it sure isn't Joe Biden.....

Who is making the decisions?...because it sure isn't Joe Biden.....

Staffers are pretty much running things.

There's no doubt about it.

That's how it's always been anyway, but even more dangerous now given that all of the staffers are pretty much Marxists and communists.

That's not all he got hung up on...watch the town hall and tell me you feel confident in the leader of the country....this is getting scary....
That's almost an understatement. Are we really supposed to believe that this man is capable of carrying the nuke football? I wonder who that device follows around these days...

1626928551266.png

WTH. Can anyone decipher what this babbling idiot is trying to say? Have mercy but our adversaries must be celebrating their good fortune that somehow this incompetent boob got installed in the Whitehouse.

He is a potted plant that needs watering.

I do believe this is the saddest example yet.

No way he runs for re-election, if he even makes it that far.

WTH. Can anyone decipher what this babbling idiot is trying to say? Have mercy but our adversaries must be celebrating their good fortune that somehow this incompetent boob got installed in the Whitehouse.

It doesn't matter. He s the most popular pick of the country and the mentally challenged dickhead there before is gone forever.
All the degrading scenarios won't change a thing. You will never vote him out.

It doesn't matter. He s the most popular pick of the country and the mentally challenged dickhead there before is gone forever.
All the degrading scenarios won't change a thing. You will never vote him out.
We don't have to concern ourselves with voting him out. His "friends" will do that with the 25th amendment. The rest of us just have to worry that Beijing's little bitch is destroying the USA. :(

Forum List

Back