Another attorney: Trump / Government Indictment not a slam dunk like Left says

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

so here's another respected lawyer/author who says (my words) it's too early for the dim leftists in the media and elsewhere to celebrate the demise of Trump

You should send your list of respected lawyers/authors that support trump to trump. He seems to be having problms keeping lawyers who are willing to work for him.

Trump lacked power to declassify secret nuclear arms document, experts say

WASHINGTON, June 18 (Reuters) - Even when he was president, Donald Trump lacked the legal authority to declassify a U.S. nuclear weapons-related document that he is charged with illegally possessing, security experts said, contrary to the former U.S. president’s claim.

I suppose Faux needs to give its minions something to cling to as the ship sinks.

site

The media’s pronouncements that Donald Trump is almost certainly guilty of crimes are based on an ignorance of the law and a blinding political bias. As is often the case with capacious fiats mouthed by the featherhead class, the opposite is true.

comments

LOL

featherhead class?

never heard that one...

Trump lacked power to declassify secret nuclear arms document, experts say

WASHINGTON, June 18 (Reuters) - Even when he was president, Donald Trump lacked the legal authority to declassify a U.S. nuclear weapons-related document that he is charged with illegally possessing, security experts said, contrary to the former U.S. president’s claim.

I suppose Faux needs to give its minions something to cling to as the ship sinks.
The “experts” who claim that the President couldn’t declassify some alleged records are basing their “expert opinions” on what, exactly?

Forum List

Back