Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

A Texas state congressman who authored a bill restricting drag performances appears to have done drag himself.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

The second legislator in a week to be caught for this hypocrisy, first-term Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline has admitted it was him in videos that surfaced on TikTok and Twitter showing a man in a dress performing skits to the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula.

Although Schatzline’s bill argues the mere existence of drag is sexual, his own dalliance with playing dress up was just “a joke,” he said.

Schatzline is the latest Republican caught in the disconnect between their own frivolous drag attempts and their movement to villainize the LGBTQ community as sexual groomers.

Earlier this week, a photo emerged of drag-banning Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee dressed as a woman in high school, something his office waved off as a “lighthearted” school tradition. And earlier this year, embattled liar Rep. George Santos was exposed for his own drag past, which he eventually admitted he “had fun” doing.

52733148439_80d929633b_z.jpg

You know I suspect that there are already laws in the US that ban that sort of behaviour . So I suspect you are outraged over a problem that doesnt exist.
Like most far right crazy campaigns.

Not necessarily. If a male identifies as a female, they can “flop their dicks” in front of females in locker rooms unabated. And there have been cases where the women in those locker rooms objected and were harassed for doing so.

I believe in several cases, the women had gym memberships removed for complaining about it.

Last edited:
No one is forcing you to accept it. This is far from over in the courts, it is just starting.

On the hand, tons of laws are being passed targeting transgender people and their ability to get medical treatment.
Unnecessary cosmetic surgery to minors, correct.

Not necessarily. If a male identifies as a female, they can “flop their dicks” in front of females in locker rooms unabated. And there have been cases where the women in those locker rooms objected and were harassed for doing so.

I believe in several cases, the women had gym memberships removed for complaining about it.

Yvette Cormier is old news, from 2015. As outrageous as that was, back then, it's pretty mild compared to some of the shit going on much more recently.

For example…

Yvette Cormier is old news, from 2015. As outrageous as that was, back then, it's pretty mild compared to some of the shit going on much more recently.

For example…

Yes, actually knew that case and was going to use it as backup. It is interesting. Another involves so some high school girls who complained to their coach about sharing a locker room with a trans boy. They were basically told to shut up and they felt threatened that they would lose their spots on the team if they protested anymore

Unnecessary cosmetic surgery to minors, correct.
Actually…no.

Surgery on minors is extremely rare and I don’t have an issue with opposing it under 18.

However…that argument is a strawman.

The real issue is banning the use of puberty blockers, hormones or counseling that affirms gender identity.

This is a group with high rates of suicide and attempted suicide. The recommended therapies (not including surgery) has been shown to significantly reduce rates of suicide ideation and attempts.

Now that you have succeeded in banning these therapies in many states, what do you propose replacing them with? Has anything else showed a similar rate of improvement?

Actually…no.

Surgery on minors is extremely rare and I don’t have an issue with opposing it under 18.

However…that argument is a strawman.

The real issue is banning the use of puberty blockers, hormones or counseling that affirms gender identity.

This is a group with high rates of suicide and attempted suicide. The recommended therapies (not including surgery) has been shown to significantly reduce rates of suicide ideation and attempts.

Now that you have succeeded in banning these therapies in many states, what do you propose replacing them with? Has anything else showed a similar rate of improvement?

Sorry, gender affirming? They need counseling that confirms the sex that biology made them. Anything else is a scam and enabling falsehoods.

All of those are abusive malpractice, especially when done to a minor.

Anyone who would have any willing part of doing any of that to a minor needs to be permanently removed from free society, preferably put to death, but at the very least, locked up in a secure prison and never released.

All of those are abusive malpractice, especially when done to a minor.

Anyone who would have any willing part of doing any of that to a minor needs to be permanently removed from free society, preferably put to death, but at the very least, locked up in a secure prison and never released.
So I take it you find the higher suicide rates acceptable?

Given you think that is successful, are you ok with suicide rates?

It is not successful in any rational meaning of the word.

After all the quasi-medical Frankensteinery is done to a ““transgender”, h'orsh'/it is still the same sex as before. H'orsh'/it's mind is still just as fucked up as it was before, but now h'orsh'/it's body is irreversibly fucked up as well.

And those “transgenders” who have undergone all this mutilation end up having the same suicide rate as those who have not.

Last edited:
Given you think that is successful, are you ok with suicide rates?
These people don't care if these kids kill themselves as they think like the taliban and don't give a damn about giving them the basic help that they need. Everything is black and white too them and that is just sick.

So I take it you find the higher suicide rates acceptable?

All of the credible statistical evidence fails to show that any of this quasi-medical Frankensteinery reduce the suicide rates of its victims at all, or otherwise improves their quality of life. It leaves them at least as fucked up as before.

On the other hand, if all of those who promote this harmful bullshit would commit suicide, then the world would be left a much better place. I'd be quite good with that.

Forum List

Back