Merrick Garland's DOJ trageting catholics as violent extremists

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
1677697957768067.jpg

Look, I have my issues with Catholicism but this is pure evil once again on display from the crooked Biden administration. Biden and ilk think themselves gods and wish to remove all competition (except Islam and wokeness) no doubt about it

View attachment 761664

Look, I have my issues with Catholicism but this pure evil once again on display for this crooked Biden administration. Biden and ilk think themselves gods and wish to remove all competition (except Islam and wokeness) no doubt about it
The good ol' persecution fetish :rolleyes:

View attachment 761664

Look, I have my issues with Catholicism but this is pure evil once again on display from the crooked Biden administration. Biden and ilk think themselves gods and wish to remove all competition (except Islam and wokeness) no doubt about it
What a bullshit article! No where in that Fox hit piece does it give any specifics. Just bullshit innuendo's.

So, investigating violent Islamic extremists is O.K., but investigating violent Catholic extremists is not?

Is that correct?

Are you saying that there have never been any violent Catholic Extremists? Seriously?

Watch the 'The DaVinci Code' sometime.

I was raised Roman Catholic and I can assure you that some of them are just plain nuts!

So, investigating violent Islamic extremists is O.K., but investigating violent Catholic extremists is not?

Is that correct?

Are you saying that there have never been any violent Catholic Extremists? Seriously?

I was raised Roman Catholic and I can assure you that some of them are just plain nuts!
Sure, we should always get our news from a movie...dumbass.

Is that correct?

LOL this guy thinking the Da Vinci code is a documentary

Again post proof the man in video #2 did something violent

Forum List

Back