Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

1678056936551.jpeg

Right, as if anyone who believes that “science” supports the insane premise that a boy can be a girl, is in any position to speak to a far more intelligent person's understanding of genuine science.

My father, a brilliant polymath, taught me more about science when I was a young child in the single-digit age range, than most people ever know as adults.

Certainly more than a fucked-up mental case such as yourself would be capable of grasping.

ll

The only ones coming for our children are those who are banning medical treatment for an illness that has been approprupriated by thr rightwing culture warriors.

Banning mutilation of minors.
Feelings. That is exactly what this rightwing anti-lgbtq movement is all about. How they feel about anyone non heterosexual.
Science tells us that a human born a man has a Y chromosome and therefore can never be a woman, including never being able to give birth to a child. You believe otherwise. You think that others can change their gender based upon identity.

Sorry, but gender is encoded in everyone's DNA like their skin color. You can't really change it. It's the way you were born.

And you ridicule Republicans for their stance on Science???

The only ones coming for our children are those who are banning medical treatment for an illness that has been approprupriated [sic] by thr [sic] rightwing culture warriors.

A line of “treatment” that irreversibly fucks the patient victim up for life.

It should be banned, especially for minors that lack the capacity to understand the gravity of what it will do to them; and those who perform such “treatments”, at the very least, need to have their medical credentials permanently revoked, and possibly face serious criminal charges.

Actually, you are the one conflating the two. One has nothing to do with the other. And I know that you know that. Sad.

But I get it. You are a pervert and love talking about floppy penises. Go for it. I won't judge. :itsok:
Yeah, sure. Thats why you made this OP :rolleyes:

Link to threads about guys flopping their dicks in kid’s faces?
There is one. There was even 2 follow up threads about this. Im sure you saw them. You were probably the one deleting posts and closing the threads down for calling out the perverts.

Stewart was interviewing Oklahoma's Nathan Dahm, who is proposing looser gun control, to encourage more people to own them.

“You want to ban drag show readings to children. Why?”, he says, as the pair get into a debate.

“The government does have a responsibility to protect …children", Dahm responds, to which Stewart claps back: "What’s the leading cause of death among children in this country? And I’m gonna give you a hint: it’s not drag show readings."

You are conflating different issues here.

1. Treatment for youth and adults with gender dysphoria. This is a medical and psychological issue.

2. Cultural acceptance of transgender people - how should they be accepted in our society in a fair and equitable way.

On the first, this needs to be determined by patient,, doctor and family of a minor, not politicians.

On the second it is more complicated and I get the concerns. Instead of an all or nothing approach, we need to look at each concern individually, listen to the arguments, and address them as fairly as possible.

Are transgender women, women? No. But neither are they men. In many societies they were in a third category and treated with the same respect as a man or a woman. That seems a good solution to me but each side must give a little.
I don't believe in equitable outcomes .. you can either have equality or equitable outcomes .. and not both. How do females feel about equitable outcomes as they lose on scholarships or olympic opportunities? Bet they would disagree with you? How about men beating women at beauty contests? Your whole premise is built on : men can be women.
On sports. No. Transgender women should not compete against biological woman because biology plays a role in physical attributes. Since we are talking about an extremely small number of an extremely small minority, what is a fair compromise? For competitive sports, if they compete with women, it’s for exhibition only. For team-sports, in schools, I’m not sure. But this is how we should be talking about it, not using the issue as a red flag the bait tbe base.
Why would one even consider men to be women? Claiming there are "transgender women" sets the premise. There is no compromise, otherwise it continues to fuel that men are women. Even you stated it was a medical and psychological issue.
On bathrooms. I do, now, get the issues and the intensity of feeling around it. For a transgender woman, to have to use a men’s locker room is not only humiliating, but dangerous. Violence against transgender people is far far higher than then anything they might do. I also get the discomfort and even fear of women and parents at having a biological male in a girl’s area. Best compromise that addresses both would be more unisex bathrooms in public facilities.
No one demands you “accept” anything. There are no laws mandating that on you. Unlike the laws being passed or proposed against transgender people, even to the point of targeting and banning medical treatment. Talkabout punative measures!
There are most definitely laws with transgendered individuals -- the whole bathroom fight in recent years so men could pee in the same stall area as women. Men can shower and change in women locker rooms .. men dominate women in athletics and steal opportunities. Are you this obtuse?

At least one Democrat legislature has already submitted hate speech bills this year targeting speech on social media platforms against minority groups (Sheila Jackson in Houston) ... why would any sane individual doubt this will trend?

No one demands you “accept” anything. There are no laws mandating that on you. Unlike the laws being passed or proposed against transgender people, even to the point of targeting and banning medical treatment. Talkabout punative measures!
To provide some additional flavor, a Minnesota State Court sided with Laurel Hubbard .. a male power lifter in the female category, who has set new state records in Minnesota. The court sided with Hubbard and ruled that restrictions against men competing with women violated Minnesota's anti-discrimination laws -- Minnesota is stating it would be a human rights violation.

What's that say about not being forced to accept it? Minnesota State disagrees with you and now men are setting new records in women's powerlifting.... and this will just continue to blossom. Cheers!

To provide some additional flavor, a Minnesota State Court sided with Laurel Hubbard .. a male power lifter in the female category, who has set new state records in Minnesota. The court sided with Hubbard and ruled that restrictions against men competing with women violated Minnesota's anti-discrimination laws -- Minnesota is stating it would be a human rights violation.

What's that say about not being forced to accept it? Minnesota State disagrees with you and now men are setting new records in women's powerlifting.... and this will just continue to blossom. Cheers!
No one is forcing you to accept it. This is far from over in the courts, it is just starting.

On the hand, tons of laws are being passed targeting transgender people and their ability to get medical treatment.

No one is forcing you to accept it. This is far from over in the courts, it is just starting.

On the hand, tons of laws are being passed targeting transgender people and their ability to get medical treatment.
Poppy cock .. until it is appealed and overruled, Minnesotans' must accept it and more states, which I'm assuming are already en route, will follow. Let's see .. State Court ruling vs. anonymous forum poster.... hmmmm

Poppy cock .. until it is appealed and overruled, Minnesotans' must accept it and more states, which I'm assuming are already en route, will follow. Let's see .. State Court ruling vs. anonymous forum poster.... hmmmm
It will get appealed.

Sure it will .. doesn't mean it'll be overturned and it clearly outlines the intent of current and future state for this special interest group.

Yeah! Men will dominate women in the name of equitable outcomes!

The left hates women. For decades they've stated clearly that women are, in their opinion, too stupid to use birth control effectively.

Forum List

Back