Another active shooter

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

The myth of the good guy with a gun is just that: a myth.

According to you. But we all know you're full of shit.

"Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired...

Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms...

60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed...

Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot...

Fewer than 1 percent of firearms are used in the commission of a crime..."

Guns Prevent Thousands of Crimes Every Day, Research Shows | Lawrence W. Reed

You been hanging around with 2 boy again.

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I warned everyone that under Obama/Biden there were constantly mass shootings, called "workplace violence" and nothing was dont about it, other than arresting the pukes and doing jedi mind tricks without any luck. Once President Trump came in, the mass shootings declined, but then the prog slave violence of the ANTIFA/BLM reared their ugly masked faces, terrorizing the minority businesses, like the KKK did. So now we have Harris/Biden and we see the violence once again. Arm up people, this is just the beginning..

The progressive solution to shelter in place.....
View attachment 471105
I just posted the mass shooting statistics you moron. Says exactly the opposite of what you are observing in your protected bubble I guess sheep will sheeple
F4B960D5-EE8E-41A4-B464-28AD5475A1F1.jpeg
56FDAD1C-9B88-4AAF-B528-DD5AB28CDD22.jpeg

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....

While he was dress in sneakers and shorts, he was sell dressed as a mass shooter with his AR style weapon. No mass murderer should leave home without being dressed properly.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.
Then why don't we ban matches? There will always be more you know. After all, they can be assault weapons too. Your analogy just fell flat on its face, not unlike all your posts.

Last edited:
I'm guessing all the shooters are about people being sick and tired of the stupid masking and lockdowns.

After all, that is pretty clearly what is driving the big Spring Break wild partying in Florida, at times indistinguishable from rioting.

I'm guessing all the shooters are about people being sick and tired of the stupid masking and lockdowns.

After all, that is pretty clearly what is driving the big Spring Break wild partying in Florida, at times indistinguishable from rioting.
Yeah, another debacle chalked up to Biden and the Democrats.

I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
Yeah..cause everything is political, right?

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Ghouls are what right-wingers have turned into with pathetic OPs like this.
Was the shooter wearing a mask ?

Yup...and when speaking of countries..is a true statement.
not so much when dealing with people.
BTW...strength is not found in the barrel of a gun--and many a weak man has murdered.
Taking care of yourself starts with taking care of YOURSELF.
Young people today need less time in front of computers and more time under a barbell and reading the classics.

Everything else will flow from that.

No, there were under his watch each year than most.
Typical loony rightie - this is your OP when a guy guns down six people? That's what you take out of what has happened?

While he was dress in sneakers and shorts, he was sell dressed as a mass shooter with his AR style weapon. No mass murderer should leave home without being dressed properly.
Barefoot. Wearing nothing but shorts, when everyone else is in coats, there's snow predicted. I'm interested in that. Maybe he had on a coat to hide the long gun but took it off, or maybe he's a nutcase. Another one.

Doesn't look that young, either--bald spot?

Barefoot. Wearing nothing but shorts, when everyone else is in coats, there's snow predicted. I'm interested in that. Maybe he had on a coat to hide the long gun but took it off, or maybe he's a nutcase. Another one.

Cops probably stripped him. Lot of mass shooters have multiple weapons, best way to check is to strip them down.

He should be room temperature. You know, 'equality' just like his victims.

He obviously had an oversized jock strap to hide that AR.

Surprisingly, mass shootings ALWAYS occur in the Democrat insane strongholds. They have a stronghold on violence it seems.

HEY.....

If EVERYONE was mandated to carry an AR15, I betcha this and the other shootings would never happen.

More gun control just increases the shooters comfort zone. More gun control ALWAYS = More shootings.

No, there were under his watch each year than most.
Typical loony rightie - this is your OP when a guy guns down six people? That's what you take out of what has happened?
Yep...don't you find it strange?....

Forum List

Back