Another active shooter

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....
I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.
Yeah..cause everything is political, right?

F'kin idiot ghouls.
Incredible. But not surprising.
So glad I watch shit holes from way way way afar. Elections have consequences especially in shit holes

Jezus what kind of life could you live in a shit hole or its burbs??? Colorado is a pot infested shit hole now.
Boulder, Colorado is a “shithole?” Are you really that stupid? Where do you live? Bumfuck, Alabama?

Definitely a shithole. Nothing but potheads, hippies, and faggots in that state.
Given the prices of real estate in Boulder, 90% of the members of this board could not afford to live there. Those hippies must be doing something right.
Mostly college professors and Coors execs---more millionaires than you can shake a latte at~

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

This is something that seemed to die down during Trump...no pun intended...but why as soon as we get another democrat president we begin to see mass shooters again?...it happened under Clinton Obama and the anti 2nd amendment RINO Bush...makes me wonder if all of those stories about CIA mind control are true....
Lets face it...dems want to take guns away and need us to want that too...what better way than to create more random shootings....

The only reason democrats would even want to open schools would be to have the FBI orchestrate more school shootings
Yeah, that is right Frank, the deep state along with the FBI, the CIA, the NSA joined by the AARP organized this shooting.

Guy shooting....No law enforcement...Good argument for the 2nd amendment.

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

The myth of the good guy with a gun is just that: a myth.

Well..now that's not true. We're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. Good people need guns..partly to protect us from bad people..some of whom post here.

Listen, I know many good and responsible gun owners. I am not opposed to gun ownership, but damn, with all these killings, you have to think about making some of these weapons anyway, a little harder to obtain.

They should be hard to obtain by criminals

I was thinking that as those poor forced sex slave workers in Atlanta were murdered. Now this.

Anyone know the Chinese or Venezuelan anthem so I could start practicing? Then I'll know both when we chose.

F'kin idiot ghouls.
So glad I watch shit holes from way way way afar. Elections have consequences especially in shit holes

Jezus what kind of life could you live in a shit hole or its burbs??? Colorado is a pot infested shit hole now.
Boulder, Colorado is a “shithole?” Are you really that stupid? Where do you live? Bumfuck, Alabama?

Definitely a shithole. Nothing but potheads, hippies, and faggots in that state.
Given the prices of real estate in Boulder, 90% of the members of this board could not afford to live there.

Who would want to live there? Their taxes are probably sky high anyway, in addition to being inundated with potheads, hippies, and faggots.
Colorado was the first state Californy libturds invaded yrs ago. Now a shit hole getting worse.

Texas is the current locust feeding station along with illegal locusts working their way North. Austin has been completely invaded by locusts

I'm so glad to watch all this in amusement. If i had to live the best years of my life dealing with nonsense like this, I'd wish my daddy never met my mama

Only morons think the answer to mass shootings is more guns. It is like saying the answer to arson is more matches.

Only a real moron would just let himself get shot dead because he didn't have the tools or the balls to protect himself.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN
  1. A fire set intentionally to arrest the progress of an approaching fire by creating a burned area in its path, thus depriving the fire of fuel.

Well..now that's not true. We're not going to throw out the baby with the bathwater here. Good people need guns..partly to protect us from bad people..some of whom post here.

Listen, I know many good and responsible gun owners. I am not opposed to gun ownership, but damn, with all these killings, you have to think about making some of these weapons anyway, a little harder to obtain.

Fat chance, Bubba. The gun bill the Democrats passed in the House a couple weeks ago is dying a slow death in the Senate.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

my focus is a bit different...I'm a firm believer in the 2nd..where i and these morons part company is that I'm totally against anonymous gun ownership--I think every land and groove on a weapon should be on file--barring smooth bores, of course. Guns are not the problem..gun crime is.
If people knew they'd get caught....they'd not be so quick to pull the trigger

Last edited:

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

No.

Fuck off.

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Given the prices of real estate in Boulder, 90% of the members of this board could not afford to live there.

Who would want to live there? Their taxes are probably sky high anyway, in addition to being inundated with potheads, hippies, and faggots.
Colorado was the first state Californy libturds invaded yrs ago. Now a shit hole getting worse.

Texas is the current locust feeding station along with illegal locusts working their way North. Austin has been completely invaded by locusts

I'm so glad to watch all this in amusement. If i had to live the best years of my life dealing with nonsense like this, I'd wish my daddy never met my mama
Kinda like the rest of us eh?

ROTFLMFAO!

1616459874962.png

F'kin idiot ghouls.

Given the prices of real estate in Boulder, 90% of the members of this board could not afford to live there. Those hippies must be doing something right.
Mostly college professors and Coors execs---more millionaires than you can shake a latte at~
That is true. The locals are being bought out.

How about we do a test plot on California? Ban guns there for 10 years, if we see a decrease in gun violence, then a case could be made to look at gun control elsewhere.

I warned everyone that under Obama/Biden there were constantly mass shootings, called "workplace violence" and nothing was dont about it, other than arresting the pukes and doing jedi mind tricks without any luck. Once President Trump came in, the mass shootings declined, but then the prog slave violence of the ANTIFA/BLM reared their ugly masked faces, terrorizing the minority businesses, like the KKK did. So now we have Harris/Biden and we see the violence once again. Arm up people, this is just the beginning..

The progressive solution to shelter in place.....
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

People get shot and the first thing you do is try and make it political. That is really sad.

False flag gun grabbers will do anything to get their way..

So the difference between an "active shooter" and a "passive shooter" is that the latter adheres to the politics of the local communist sleeper cell in solidarity with the police union.

backfire
[ˈbakˌfī(ə)r]

NOUN

Liberals should never be allowed to own a gun. 80% solved.

So you're against the 2nd amendment..I thought so....hypocrite

Not really. If we took all the guns away from Obama and Clinton lovers, we'd have a hell of a rise in murder by knives, baseball bats, barber razor blades, poison, gasoline, crock pot bombs.etc. You want to do damage, you could do it with a sharp pencil.

Forum List

Back